I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Dimnos May 18th, 2011 05:43 AM

Just beat Assassins Creed 2. What a shit pile of a story. Who the fuck were all these people and why the hell were they all involved? You need an army of conspirators to move a small treasure across Italy? I bet you would have a lot more success with that if you just hired one guy who could keep his pie hole shut about it.

Gameplay was alright though.

MLE May 18th, 2011 08:08 AM

Yeah, there's a 4th class coming out soon which looks pretty awesome named Karok. I'll PM you my AIM name if you want complete details on the game.

darkvare May 18th, 2011 03:52 PM

is it free to download too? cause stores that sell pc games around here the newest game they have is re 4

Dimnos May 18th, 2011 04:39 PM

Looks pretty free to DL to me.

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Support/Client.aspx

MLE May 18th, 2011 08:09 PM

Yep. They have a cash shop, but you can definitely play the game without using it.

Zomboid May 19th, 2011 01:58 AM

From second playthrough of DA2 to MK to Bioshock 2, back to MK, and I'm probably gonna play through New Vegas again next.

Mad Melvin May 19th, 2011 08:50 AM

I'm waiting until all the DLC's for New Vegas are released before starting it all over again. i have Dead Money already installed, but haven't played it yet.

darkvare May 19th, 2011 02:38 PM

mmm nexon i wonder if my account still exists

OxBlood May 19th, 2011 03:51 PM

Played some Terraria today, that thing people know as "Minecraft in 2D". It´s pretty nice, more geared towards action and exploration, less towards building though you can basically build anything you like on a 2D-Basis of course. 10 bucks well spent if you ask me.

MarioRPG May 20th, 2011 05:58 PM

So my friend borrowed Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door from me so I figured, what the hell, I'll play Paper Mario 64 again.
Long story short, I'm in the endgame and want my other game back.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 21st, 2011 12:39 AM

Like a poor mans super smash bros plus cartoon cartoon.

Fathom Zero May 21st, 2011 01:37 AM

The latest Fallout DLC is a pile of MEH. It's the most boring of the Fallout 3/NV DLCs. Dead Money is absolutely excellent, though. Really fucking sad, too.

Mad Melvin May 21st, 2011 03:51 AM

L.A. Noire. Propably the best Rockstar game so far. The atmosphere is spot on and the cases are very interesting. It's one of those games that sucks you in like a good book.

Dr. Boogie May 21st, 2011 04:00 AM

I've heard that it is like a good book, in terms of linearity.

I'm planning on going through it then selling it before interest completely drops off, just like I did with RDR.

Mad Melvin May 21st, 2011 04:18 AM

Yeah, I'm guessing there's not much replay value, but I'm just happy to play a game where you actually care about the characters and the story.

OxBlood May 21st, 2011 06:38 AM

Also playing LA Noire. Very nice atmosphere though I of course know neither the late 40s nor L.A. but still, itīs quite enjoyable. I am having problems with the questionings though.
Now itīs not that I canīt tell when theyīre lying, my english is good enough for things like that, itīs linking the lie to a piece of evidence. Like the very first lie in the tutorial with the woman in the shoestore, thereīs no relation between what she says and the evidence presented to prove that she was lying.

I donīt get it. The same thing happens later in the first traffic-case too.
Spoilers!

Am I expecting to much logic here or is my own logic just flawed?

kahljorn May 21st, 2011 06:40 AM

been playing League of legends

I DESTROY WITH ALISTAR ITS HILARIOUS

FUCKING HILARIOUS

Mad Melvin May 21st, 2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 722389)
Also playing LA Noire.

Yeah, that spoiler bit baffled me too.
Spoilers!

It's best to choose "doubt" when you're sure the suspect is lying but the evidence just isn't there.

Dimnos May 21st, 2011 12:11 PM

Kahl, add me on LoL. Im Dimnos on there too.

MarioRPG May 21st, 2011 04:51 PM

Saw the last 3 cases of L.A. Noire, seemed like an alright game.

darkvare May 21st, 2011 08:00 PM

add me to kahl i'm donvare there

Fathom Zero May 21st, 2011 08:13 PM

If you're stuck trying to get this particular achievement in LA Noire, I suggest watching this video.

k0k0 May 21st, 2011 10:36 PM

Playing LA Noire here too. It reminds me a lot of point and click games, but with the whole interrogation thing added to it. It's a really great game. One thing that does bother me is how my guy can be talking normally to a person and then when I hit the 'doubt' button, he will sometimes get really dickish with an attitude. I mean, sure, I suspect they're lying, but I don't exactly know that they are for a fact and I'm just laying into them.

Ex Leper May 21st, 2011 11:29 PM

Since I'm stuck in the past i recently got a copy of this, unfortunately since it's an old game I paid about the same as a newer game.

captain516 May 22nd, 2011 03:20 AM

Dude. Emulators.