I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao May 25th, 2017 12:12 PM

Fucking fecalpheliac

zeldasbiggestfan May 25th, 2017 01:13 PM

Thanks man, I needed that. I miss you too, bb ;)

Aaarg May 27th, 2017 01:48 PM

woah rude

zeldasbiggestfan May 28th, 2017 04:23 PM

Don't take it all personally, I miss you too man!

captain516 May 28th, 2017 11:27 PM

I was smoking a bowl earlier and had some nice thoughts about this site (more specifically, the forums).
All the people that used to gather here have pretty much moved on. You got the last of the last holdouts like Tadao, Zelda, Aaaaarg, and that guy who only posts in the Television and Film thread. But for the most part, anybody who was once here has ended their association with the site. Who the fuck knows what they're up to now? Having fucking babies and shit, probably. Most of the users here were good guys and I wish them all the best. For example, I hope Willie is losing his weight and I hope that Guitar Woman has long ago OD'd on heroin.
The very people that founded this website? Where are they now? Rog is doing computer shit, I know that much. But what about Protoclown? Max Burbank? They're probably doing fine, but the important thing is that they've all grown past this. They've moved on.
It's crazy how long I-Mockery has been around, and it's crazy to compare the total post numbers over the years. I wonder if any of the past forum members even remember coming here anymore.

If all that sounded gay as fuck, I'm sorry. I can't be a fag in real life so I have to do it through my writing.

Tadao May 29th, 2017 12:07 AM

They all got murdered. It's a big whodunit.

Aaarg May 29th, 2017 02:46 AM

earlier this month i met somebody who has been an internet acquaintance since 2000. our association is old enough to have a license and a job, and is far older than any of my ~irl~ friendships (those that i haven't actively damaged or passively neglected to death at least).

RIP message boards as a social medium

zeldasbiggestfan May 29th, 2017 01:37 PM

I still see gw post here once in awhile. I still have Seththomas's address somewhere. I always wanted to send him a nice pipe and tobacco as an apology for years ago. He may not even remember this place.

I love you, bitches. All of ya.

Esuohlim May 30th, 2017 09:07 PM

All these people are on facebook using their real names and talking to each other there instead of talking to fake names with fucking zelda avatars

zeldasbiggestfan May 31st, 2017 03:02 PM

And letting me know that OREO O'S ARE COMING BACK. WHAT THE FUCK

Sebra Jun 4th, 2017 06:44 PM

I saw Jixby Phillips @ the big auditorium downtown a few months ago. He is getting laid on the reg by all sorts of chicks

All Hail Duke Jun 6th, 2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 771540)
that guy who only posts in the Television and Film thread.

well i don't really have a hell of a lot to say

Tadao Jun 6th, 2017 10:09 PM

Yeah Captain you fucking fuck fuck.

Tadao Jun 6th, 2017 10:11 PM

Sacks hasn't posted in his thread since January. I hope he didn't dead.

Dr. V Jun 9th, 2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 771544)
All these people are on facebook using their real names and talking to each other there instead of talking to fake names with fucking zelda avatars

To be fair, there's a fair amount of dipshits on facebook with zelda avatars.

zeldasbiggestfan Jun 10th, 2017 03:02 AM

Duke's response made me lol hard

Aaarg Jun 10th, 2017 08:52 PM

zeldasbiggestflan

UP_SHUT Jun 11th, 2017 07:49 PM

This is the first time I've logged in about 10 years.
What a mind fuck.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 12th, 2017 12:27 AM

So we went to dinner at this classy Italian ristorante and this girl came. It was her first time going out after having her baby so she wasn't used to alcohol.

She went on this five minute drunken rant about how teenagers have it so easy with websites because they just click and drag pictures where they want them to be. They didn't have to figure out html coding for pages if you wanted bouncing stars next to words or even have text that is the color red.

At the end of the rant she raised her wine glass in the air like she was going to empty a clip and yelled at the top of her lungs:

HTML MMOOOOTTTTHHHEEEERRRRFFFFFUUUCCCKKKKEEEERRRRRSSSSS S

zeldasbiggestfan Jun 14th, 2017 08:15 PM

That dude who shot that senator today is from my hometown :o

Fucking weird

Tadao Jun 15th, 2017 12:00 AM

You should run for Senate.

Aaarg Jun 15th, 2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 771562)
So we went to dinner at this classy Italian ristorante and this girl came.

DANG BRO

captain516 Jun 17th, 2017 03:04 PM

Bitches love pasta

Tadao Jun 17th, 2017 06:17 PM

You fill your bitch up on pasta? Get classy my dude and get that bitch some lobster.

Sam Jun 17th, 2017 09:21 PM

Tell that bitch she gonna get her own lobster.