I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 02:29 PM

How does that prove I am Neophyte? I have to hear this one. :lol

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 02:30 PM

:nipples

Otto Jun 22nd, 2011 02:30 PM

Something tells me that Don is heavily immersed in the world of gangstalking victims :lol

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 02:33 PM

One last thing, Tadao. If you're not following me, then why are you linking to that thread in every post you make and unfairly influencing Google's Page Rank for my name?

Zhukov Jun 22nd, 2011 02:33 PM

Being unemployed means the worst stress I have at the moment is that Alley McBeal and Sabrina the Teenage Witch are both on TV at the same time, and I have to keep switching between the two to follow both stories.

Pram, I love that you came back. Just for everyone to hate you again.

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 02:35 PM

Oh fuck it. He's never gonna figure out that all I did was google him, find him complaining on Zug about Neophyte posting his name, then claim to be him to further spook the hell out of him. He needs me to be some guy who has been chasing him for 6 years. :lol You have got to be the biggest loser ever to grace this board.

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 727747)
One last thing, Tadao. If you're not following me, then why are you linking to that thread in every post you make and unfairly influencing Google's Page Rank for my name?

I think your potential employers need to know how sue happy you are. ;)

Zhukov Jun 22nd, 2011 02:37 PM

I'll be surprised if anyone actually checks your links to other boards/proof/whatever, Pram. I don't give a shit if Tadao is being embarrassed by you (SCOFF) on other boards; you're an embarrassment here.

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 02:38 PM

I've been watching 1,000 ways to die. Pretty cool how the victims didn't die from the obvious, but something you wouldn't expect. CSI is my favorite show at the moment. Gotta watch something while Dexter is between seasons.

Esuohlim Jun 22nd, 2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 727747)

For the ninth fucking time, there isn't a link to any I-Mock thread on the first page of results

Unless of course your potential employers are indeed searching for "Don Carlson is a homeless criminal" on google

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 02:41 PM

NO GUYS, HE CLEARLY HAS THIS ALL FIGURED OUT

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 02:42 PM

There is on my computer... Weird. Maybe I just need to clear my cache.

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 02:45 PM

Ehhh, whatever. So... I was thinking about the mascot for I-mockery. It would look REALLY COOL in clay. Want to see it?

Zhukov Jun 22nd, 2011 02:52 PM

I want to see you hit by a car, but that's about it.

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 727737)
Anyways, this is the chat thread, I don't want to disrupt whatever conversation you were having.

That isn't how it works. You have it backwards. I will now post an emoticon a thousand times.

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 727750)
I think your potential employers need to know how sue happy you are. ;)

Nah, I don't have any money to sue.

But I do think they need to know that you're orchestrating all of this inaccurate information about me. For now, they just think you're a psycho stalker. So, they know about you, and don't expect anything you say about me to be true.

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 03:11 PM

Yeah, that's why you pm us to beg us to stop. :lol

Zhukov Jun 22nd, 2011 03:12 PM

Yes, potential employers are going to browse i-mockery for links to other message boards where you DESTROY someone called Neophyte who you say is Tadao from i-mockery. They will then see that his claims that you are homeless are unfounded.

Potential employers are only aware that Tadao is a stalker at this point, so keep posting here to clear your reputation. This makes sense.

Pub Lover Jun 22nd, 2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 727748)
Being unemployed means the worst stress I have at the moment is that Alley McBeal and Sabrina the Teenage Witch are both on TV at the same time, and I have to keep switching between the two to follow both stories.

Which episodes are on? Are you merging the two into a single narrative?

Zhukov Jun 22nd, 2011 03:17 PM

Oh, they were on hours ago. On Ally Mcbeal the guy with bleached hair died for real and there was singing, and on Sabrina she was wearing a mini skirt and used magic or something.

Like I said; problems.

Fathom Zero Jun 22nd, 2011 03:18 PM

I keep looking for a thread called "Don Carlson is a homeless vagrant" but it doesn't exist. :(

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 727761)
Yeah, that's why you pm us to beg us to stop. :lol

Actually, I don't care anymore. I've accepted it. There's going to be ugly shit about me on the internet no matter what. There will also be positive shit. Same as there's always been.

Ex Leper Jun 22nd, 2011 03:19 PM

When will there be an Encyclopedia Dramatic page for him?

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 03:20 PM

...unlike YOU, Tadao, whom, when Googled, one can only find negative shit. Because you're a dick everywhere you post. Even on the Spondylitis forums. Shock this, sex that. Is there any SUBSTANCE to you?

Babs Jun 22nd, 2011 03:23 PM

Fuck off loser