I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Jul 12th, 2011 09:51 PM

That's good, coz I was just fuckin' with y'all.

Kitsa Jul 12th, 2011 10:45 PM

I think you all need a dose of Spandy Andy.

executioneer Jul 12th, 2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 731468)
"Hugh Hefner was pronounced dead at the hospital today. His death was ruled accidental after he succumbed to injuries sustained from falling into a barbecue pit unattended."

sounds like something they'd post on kim gordon's real age

Grislygus Jul 12th, 2011 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 731461)
that shirt is awesome. my friend bought it and i was pissed off because... i want it.

also have you watched kuroneko? i loved onibaba.

I was so pissed when kuroneko started being well known on the internet. I was so proud of my region 3 dvd

Grislygus Jul 13th, 2011 12:00 AM

Now it's all "why do you have a region 3 dvd" and I'm all "it was obscure at one point. NO MORE QUESTIONS"

Grislygus Jul 13th, 2011 12:03 AM

Then I cry and clutch my Dust Devil dvd to my chest

Fathom Zero Jul 13th, 2011 12:16 AM

Hahaha, Dust Devil. That's funny.

Otto Jul 13th, 2011 12:23 AM

I used to be proud of my bootleg VHS recordings of the "Dogville Comedies" (Early sound films that were parodies of then-contemporary films starring dogs wearing clothes with creepily dubbed voices) which was almost always played when my friends and I would get stoned, and I just found out that they've released them on dvd. I almost feel bad abandoning my original tape :(.

WhiteRat Jul 13th, 2011 01:28 AM

It's hard to find a real fat 'gina these days as skinny designer 'ginas are all the rage. Nice to see a throwback to the old "fat" days, Chojina!

Grislygus Jul 13th, 2011 03:27 AM

AND IT TURNS OUT EVERYBODY IN ALL OF ASIA KNOWS ABOUT DRUNKEN WU TANG >:

you can find it on fuckign youtube now, the internet is annihilating my movie fanatic street cred

Chojin Jul 13th, 2011 05:03 AM

43 deleted kahl posts and counting. Someone is the maddest.

The rules say we should permaban if someone evades a ban, but because I know it's just your hormone treatments flaring up, I'll just extend it by a week every time you come back before it's up. DETENTION EVERY DAY.

you mess with the bull, buster, you get the horns

Btw I didn't do anything to prevent you from making new accounts. Be less emotional, honey.

Aaarg Jul 13th, 2011 01:23 PM

yeah dude drunken wu tang is on netflix

stick to weird foreign animation because nobody gives a fuck and if it's chinese people just pass it off assuming it's anime. nezha conquers the dragon king, havoc in heaven, secrets of the heavenly book, the golden monkey king defeats the evil. fuck yeah, shanghai studios was awesome.

also feherlofia, but anybody who has seen feherlofia loves feherlofia.

Dixie Jul 13th, 2011 03:30 PM

i just taught my mom to use email.
for 2 weeks she was telling me her email was broken.
she was typing the entire email in the subject line and trying to send blank emails.
i should get a nobel peace prize for the amount of patience exerted in that exercise.

Kitsa Jul 13th, 2011 03:39 PM

I saw a guy walking down the sidewalk today and I swear he looked like Chojin. And for some reason, all I could think of was COME AT ME BRO

WhiteRat Jul 13th, 2011 03:39 PM

Ha, reminds me of this:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/get...n-ordeal,1404/

Grislygus Jul 13th, 2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 731566)
yeah dude drunken wu tang is on netflix

I noticed.

I <3 Renee Lalou, and remain pissed that Time Masters is STILL on my "saved" que on Netflix after four years. Youtube can't cut it, I want to watch it on a TV

Loved feherlofia, the first few minutes I watched it I was itching to turn it off, but couldn't, and then I just sat and stared for fucking ever

Aaarg Jul 13th, 2011 05:12 PM

i don't even think netflix has a listing for gandahar

i remember watching fantastic planet at 3am on some cable channel in like 1999

Ex Leper Jul 13th, 2011 11:13 PM

Is anybody interested in buying old issues of Starlog?

Update: I just got an offer for all 53 of them nevermind

Esuohlim Jul 14th, 2011 01:54 AM

Engagement photos are so fucking stupid. It's getting to a point where I'm seeing a new batch every damn day on facebook and it's like they all picked the exact same location

Kitsa Jul 14th, 2011 09:11 AM

My dryer crapped out on me and I had to buy a new one. Now I'm waiting for it to be delivered and it is way fucking boring.

:(

cool story kitsa

Aaarg Jul 14th, 2011 09:21 AM

what the fuck are engagement photos? is that something that came about because of facebook?

a new dryer would be pretty sweeeeeeeeeeet though.

Fathom Zero Jul 14th, 2011 09:22 AM

I found out I was denied over $10,000 in financial aid because I didn't send somebody a letter two years ago and nobody made mention of it to me. So I'm faxing the letter today. The man in me should just scrawl WTF in big letters on paper and fax that instead.

But it's probably better this way.

Zhukov Jul 14th, 2011 11:14 AM

I've just been on an incredible adventure.

Fathom Zero Jul 14th, 2011 11:17 AM

That's nice.

Get a new girlfriend, yet?

Aaarg Jul 14th, 2011 11:30 AM

WB ZHUCKOV