I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   how was your thxgvng? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69708060)

ThrashO Nov 26th, 2011 03:06 PM

:lol

Shyandquietguy Nov 26th, 2011 06:30 PM

I know, it's funny right? Just like how you're a sycophantic homophobic racist suck up who is ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS.

Pentegarn Nov 26th, 2011 09:50 PM

Everyone on i-mockery is homophobic, even the homos

ThrashO Nov 26th, 2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 750714)
I know, it's funny right? Just like how you're a sycophantic homophobic racist suck up who is ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS.

Just because I don't like you, and you're a faggot, doesn't make me homophobic.

:xmas3

Maybe if you get laid one day you'll understand girl problems. (wanting to be with a girl and her being disgusted by your appearance/heavy breathing/social awkwardness doesn't count as a girl problem btw)

Shyandquietguy Nov 26th, 2011 11:39 PM

Quit running away from it you piece of trash.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69708035

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750162)
Maybe it's because I've been getting crazy stoned lately but some of the darker and harder (lol) stuff sounds rad as HELL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750311)
someone said this song was pretty cool... they're probly gay though haha fag

:dunce

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...8799&page=3348

After me mentioning his GF

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750583)
Hey guys my gf dumped me :tear

Shortly after for no apparent reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750608)
Guys my bf dumped me :x

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...p?t=9&page=357

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750710)
now for some FagStep

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750729)
Just because I don't like you, and you're a faggot, doesn't make me homophobic.

Maybe if you get laid one day you'll understand girl problems. (wanting to be with a girl and her being disgusting by your appearance/heavy breathing/social awkwardness doesn't count as a girl problem btw)

ThrashO Nov 27th, 2011 12:39 AM

are you goign to make bigger and bigger posts about stuff i said until someone sees how cool u are

everyone saw me post those things already

wtf are you even doing

anyways back to thxgvng! So I have all of my leftovers from my families, like 5 Styrofoam clam shell boxes just packed with stuff. My room mate came back home last night and we got high as shit, played in a minecraft server (which is terrifying while high) and I ate 3 of the boxes of food. I don't know how.

LOL

Shyandquietguy Nov 27th, 2011 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750731)
are you goign to make bigger and bigger posts about stuff i said until someone sees how cool u are

everyone saw me post those things already

wtf are you even doing

anyways back to thxgvng! So I have all of my leftovers from my families, like 5 Styrofoam clam shell boxes just packed with stuff. My room mate came back home last night and we got high as shit, played in a minecraft server (which is terrifying while high) and I ate 3 of the boxes of food. I don't know how.

LOL

I love how you don't even attest to the whole racism part. You know, because Pentagarn wouldn't doubt it.

ThrashO Nov 27th, 2011 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 750733)
I love how you don't even attest to the whole racism part. You know, because Pentagarn wouldn't doubt it.

yes

Shyandquietguy Nov 27th, 2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 750734)
yes

Is that a yes as in "I am a total shell of a person and have no actual soul to give to a single person around me?"" or yes as in "I am a closet homsexual using blatant homophobia to cover myself."

ThrashO Nov 27th, 2011 01:38 AM

buddy do you need attention or something

Fathom Zero Nov 27th, 2011 01:59 AM

taaaaaaaaaaaard fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Tacobot Nov 27th, 2011 03:15 AM

I sat around playin videa games then stuffed my pie hole. it was good, and today we used the left overs to make turkey enchiladas double awesome.

ItalianStereotype Nov 27th, 2011 03:58 AM

very accurate

Pentegarn Nov 27th, 2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 750733)
because Pentagarn wouldn't doubt it.

Why am I in this? My comment about all mockers being homophobic, even the homos was meant to be a stupid throwaway comment with no real meaning other than I was being deliberately silly. I have no pony in this race.

Well maybe that purple one IS just posted, but other than that, no other ponies.

ChrisGlass Nov 27th, 2011 01:27 PM

Went to my family's new place that they had just moved into the day before. Wasn't fancy by any stretch, but at least they're no longer homeless.

ThrashO Nov 27th, 2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 750747)
Why am I in this? My comment about all mockers being homophobic, even the homos was meant to be a stupid throwaway comment with no real meaning other than I was being deliberately silly. I have no pony in this race.

Well maybe that purple one IS just posted, but other than that, no other ponies.

I think he's just looking for a friend

Shyandquietguy Nov 27th, 2011 04:43 PM

Yeah, I suppose this was retarded to begin with since I'm challenging someone who literally relies on an entire message board for his humor and quips. Can someone tell me why I decided to pick a fight with a fourteen year old?

PS: :lol @ Thrash0 who just proved to me what a slut he is. Get bent you fucking dweeb.

PPS: I am certain Pentegarn isn't ready for you, but the silver lining is Zomboid might work! Hopefully! You just have to try and find out!

Allow me to paraphrase Thrash0's recent response. PS: :lol @ Thrash0 who just proved a point to me. Get bent you fucking dweeb.

His response? "wut"

ThrashO Nov 27th, 2011 09:50 PM

wut

[edit] wat

Shyandquietguy Nov 27th, 2011 09:58 PM

I'm so glad you came onto this board, Thrash0.

There's no possible way the board would ever have had a loveline thread that could ever reek of desperation, clingyness and a really sly advert for Mountain Dew and Modern Warfare.

ThrashO Nov 27th, 2011 10:02 PM

ok

Shyandquietguy Nov 27th, 2011 10:06 PM

GET IN THE GAME!!

Esuohlim Nov 27th, 2011 10:07 PM

My guess as to who will win this fight!

Spoilers!

ThrashO Nov 27th, 2011 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 750768)
GET IN THE GAME!!

as in "please notice me, i'm running out of dry humor and if someone doesn't feed me with attention or quote me with a laughing emoticon i really am going to follow through with those thoughts of suicide this time :tear as soon as I finish off these dorito's that is, hope my diet doesn't kill me before i get a chance to tear down an entire bridge trying to hang my fatass self"

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69707252

Shyandquietguy Nov 27th, 2011 10:56 PM

I love how you just restated that entire thread.

And you called me fat.

Thank you internet.

ThrashO Nov 27th, 2011 10:58 PM

whatever dick sucker

PS I made a new revealing post in my thread about my ex gf ( :tear ) go check it out so you can quote me more weeknights on fox 8/9central lol a/s/l?