I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thew Eed Thre Ad. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69707132)

ThrashO Jul 28th, 2011 01:51 AM

Thew Eed Thre Ad.

The Weed Thread :)

I talked to Mods. S'cool. As long as we don't post cheeseburgers everything should be groovy.

Anyone partake? Grow?

Aaarg Jul 28th, 2011 01:59 AM

man i just mixed some grass withsome ground beef and made the biggest weedburger of my life

k0k0 Jul 28th, 2011 02:03 AM

I smoked for maybe 9 years. From when I was 13 until 22, then it started giving me panic attacks every time I'd smoke. Was a good time while it lasted.

The roommate and I tried growing some to sell a year and a half ago, but that never worked out because we put them in a small clearing in the woods and some homeless guy probably took them all. They were starting to grow and the next visit we took to water them, they were gone.

We did grow mushrooms in a closet that were really good supposedly (I don't do any drugs anymore due to how much any drug I take panics me). I think sometime in the future we may grow a closet full of mushrooms and sling them. The main problem with that is you need to trust people you're selling to and honestly there's maybe 5 people we sold our last batch to. We don't trust people not to send the cops knocking on our door.

Esuohlim Jul 28th, 2011 02:10 AM

ThrashO, you're permanently expelled!

k0k0 Jul 28th, 2011 02:14 AM

Oh yeah, when I was 17, my first job was delivering for a deli near my house. Turns out my boss delivered pot too, so I ended up always driving around high out of my mind, always with a bag of weed somewhere in the car, usually tucked away in the trunk where the spare tire was hidden because I was super paranoid. Only problem with delivering it is that everyone wants you to sit there and smoke it with them and the restaurant was a busy place, so I refused a lot of people's offers. The tips were awesome though. This was back when gas was around 80 cents a gallon and times were sweet.

ThrashO Jul 28th, 2011 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 734132)

ThrashO, you're permanently expelled!

GET FUCKED, COPPER. YOU AINT TAKIN ME. >:

ThrashO Jul 28th, 2011 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 734131)
We did grow mushrooms in a closet that were really good supposedly (I don't do any drugs anymore due to how much any drug I take panics me). I think sometime in the future we may grow a closet full of mushrooms and sling them. The main problem with that is you need to trust people you're selling to and honestly there's maybe 5 people we sold our last batch to. We don't trust people not to send the cops knocking on our door.

I've heard shrooms are the easiest thing to grow. No mess, no bugs and no odor. I did them twice when I lived in seattle. The first time was bananas. I don't feel like going into the whole experience but it was intense.

The second time... Nothing really happened... I think I spent the whole time making a "Shroom" playlist on my ipod and it was about 900 songs long. I think I played about two songs before I fell asleep.

I don't think I could grow, too goddamn risky. I feel like I'd get drunk and be like "WANAN KNOW a coOL SECeret?!"

Pentegarn Jul 28th, 2011 06:30 AM

I am one of those squares that never did drugs, so instead here's a couple of clips that make me laugh that have some tie in to the topic at hand

Guitar Woman Jul 28th, 2011 09:12 AM

I keep getting ripped off lately. All the decent dealers got arrested and I have to buy from jokers who give me a gram and a half of mexican shitweed for 40 bucks, call it an eighth, and ask if I want their phone numbers.

Awesome things to do after smoking grass!
Watch Doctor Who
Listen to classic metal
Read Problem Sleuth
Drink beer
Watch football
Watch Top Gear
Play Fallout
Watch comedians doing routines about smoking grass

Fathom Zero Jul 28th, 2011 09:39 AM

Zomboid Jul 28th, 2011 09:41 AM

Ugh.

Guitar Woman Jul 28th, 2011 09:58 AM

STOP ENJOYING YOURSELVES THIS INSTANT

ItalianStereotype Jul 28th, 2011 11:05 AM

GETTIN HIGH KILLZ YOR GAINZ BRAH

k0k0 Jul 28th, 2011 11:06 AM

Aaahnold did it.

Womti Jul 28th, 2011 11:17 AM

just dont get high for money. I wouldn't get high for money

Tadao Jul 28th, 2011 11:22 AM

Hey Homeless, I'm pretty sure you would do anything for money.

Zomboid Jul 28th, 2011 11:30 AM

Yeah, man. Nothin' like talkin' about weed to really enjoy yourself. haha 420 all day man smoke weeeeeeeeeeeeed tha chronic hahahaaaa im so baked man lol

executioneer Jul 28th, 2011 11:38 AM

one time i got weeded out so hard on weed that I threw up. I threw up so violently that i burst some of the capillaries in my eyes, and you could tell what direction I was looking when I threw up from the pattern of burst capillaries

Zhukov Jul 28th, 2011 12:24 PM

I hate the smell and the people that smoke it. A guy I knew in highschool died from eating mushrooms and I fucking laughed so hard I cried.

creeposaurus Jul 28th, 2011 12:37 PM

captain516 Jul 28th, 2011 01:09 PM

I prefer brownies and cookies made with the stuff over actually smoking it :posh

executioneer Jul 28th, 2011 03:04 PM

yeah that was what made me puke :( made a batch of cookies expecting to share, couldn't get ahold of friends, fell victim to my own awesome cookie-making skills and ate like 12

Aaarg Jul 28th, 2011 03:42 PM

hahaha yeah dude i would never be able to stop eating cookies or brownies because then i'd be fucking high and there would be cookies or brownies in the house

also i think if i did shrooms i would die

executioneer Jul 28th, 2011 03:54 PM

i know someone who had to go to a mental hospital after taking shrooms :( and i'd taken some from the same batch 15 minutes after he took them which made the whole thing that much more terrifying

Aaarg Jul 28th, 2011 04:24 PM

i probably would, haha. for a while i wanted to try peyote and my sister warned me never to fuck with hallucinogens and that seems like pretty sound advice. my brain is fucked.