I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 05:11 PM

I gained like 7 pounds from all the candy and soda I shoved into my fucking gob during withdrawal >:

Thankfully maybe I'll actually be able to run a few laps without dying of asphyxiation now

Or I will when my lungs finish coughing up all the bullshit I've coated them with in the last 3 years.

HickMan Jun 21st, 2011 05:15 PM

Pub Lover: I would, but it's too small for the internet

executioneer Jun 21st, 2011 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 727449)
This actually the first thing that has ever made me want to watch MLP. :(

aww pub that makes my day ;_;

Otto Jun 21st, 2011 06:58 PM

It seems like every year I get some sort of respiratory infection from smoking too much, then I spend what feels like an eternity coughing up phlegm, then I promise everyone I know I'll give up smoking, and then as soon as I feel better I go right to the smoke-shop and pick up about three pouches of tobacco.

Otto Jun 21st, 2011 07:06 PM

I just got over a particularly bad respiratory infection and promised myself I'd never pick up another cigarette. Then next thing you know one of my friends gives me a new hand carved meerschaum cigarette holder. Fuck you, friend.

Fathom Zero Jun 21st, 2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Every one of us wants different things. Lose weight, new car, new ipod, a Justin Bieber album, Just Beats headphones, new outfits or even a new boyfriend. But you know what? Someone who has cancer right now, doesn't have anything on their mind but to win this battle. Most of you would just ignore this post. If you want to honor someone who died from cancer and who's currently fighting against it, reblog. For once, show that you care about cancer and stop being so selfish. One day it might be you.
Somebody said this and it profoundly bothered me. I see it a lot, and all the pink shit and such, so it doesn't really bother me. But when a blanket reblogged, reposted message accuses me of being a fucking asshole, I tend to become righteously indignant.

Pub Lover Jun 21st, 2011 08:47 PM

Lets get Kitsa to punch them out.

Fathom Zero Jun 21st, 2011 08:51 PM

I was gonna say just as much.

Kitsa Jun 21st, 2011 09:07 PM

I would be willing to bet money that the person who posted that doesn't have cancer, or had an "easy" cancer (like a skin precancer that was frozen off in one dermatologist visit). We get a lot of people trailing us for the sympathy contact high.

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 09:19 PM

I wouldn't hang out with people who had cancer if I got cancer.

They're embarrassing.

Kitsa Jun 21st, 2011 09:21 PM

uh huh

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 09:27 PM

>:

Pentegarn Jun 21st, 2011 09:27 PM

So for no reason I lose the ability to edit?

Hello lots and lots of double posts I guess

EDIT: And now it is back :lol

This place confuses me :lol

Chojin Jun 21st, 2011 09:35 PM

well some homos in article discussion got upset about the new editing rules and emailed the boss about it, so pub loses his edit button again and we return to the old system.

in unrelated news, we're going to try out a new 'user reputation' system where you can rank other board members. people with negative rating will automatically be given the title of 'chuckleworthy'. :picklehat

you can now judge people by clicking on the scale in the upper-right of their post. you can then vote and tell them just how chuckleworthy they really are.

Pentegarn Jun 21st, 2011 09:39 PM

I am glad you go through so much trouble for me Chojin :lol

Zhukov Jun 21st, 2011 09:40 PM

Testing for edit capabilities.

EDIT: OH WOW

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 09:43 PM

Ha ha, they think rep matters.

I'm probably just mad because I've got neg rep already, though. Son of a bitch.

Zhukov Jun 21st, 2011 09:44 PM

I can only see the scales on my own posts. How do I negatively vote for people?

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 09:46 PM

I'm 80% sure you have to have positive rep before you can actually fuck with anyone.

Pentegarn Jun 21st, 2011 09:46 PM

Now we're just like the ctrl alt del boards :lol

Chojin Jun 21st, 2011 09:47 PM

so the colored dots under your join date represent your rep. we have 6 categories:

'high negative' (orange)
'negative' (red)
'balanced' (grey)
'positive' (green)
'high positive' (bright green)
'unreppable' (black, for admins)

I'm thinking we should have a small gif that says something instead. I'm open to suggestions here. Surely 'chuckleworthy' will have to be the one for negative rep. I set the thresholds hilariously low so you all can fuck with each other since the reps don't mean anything. You get more points to spend on people if you have more posts and more rep.

Also i'm curious as to why the forum thinks GW has a negative rep already.

Guitar Woman Jun 21st, 2011 09:49 PM

The record of my infractions is down below the "new threads" bar in my user control panel, which is where messages left by other posters when they rep you would normally show up.

If I had to guess I'd say infractions neg you by 10, since I have -30.

Pentegarn Jun 21st, 2011 09:51 PM

Only scale icon I see is on just my posts

But I thought that was supposed to be the gag

Grislygus Jun 21st, 2011 09:51 PM

Are we allowed to duel for each other's rankings a la Highlander? 'Cause I will go all carpathia on some asses here

Zhukov Jun 21st, 2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 727504)

Also i'm curious as to why the forum thinks GW has a negative rep already.

Makes sense to me. I'm more concerned as to why Pentegarn has positive rep.