I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

HickMan May 21st, 2011 02:53 PM

Hey guys what's up

MLE May 21st, 2011 03:08 PM

not much

Pub Lover May 21st, 2011 03:08 PM

It is good to see you still living it up with the rest of us, Clay. :) No rapture for you either, eh? :eek

HickMan May 21st, 2011 03:15 PM

No not much...I just got back from a quaint little place here in beautiful Afghanistan. I got to meet some of the locals, enjoy some of their food, drink chai tea, and shit in a hole for a couple days. Good times.

Shyandquietguy May 21st, 2011 03:15 PM

The rapture hasn't started yet. It's only noon here. >:(

Tadao May 21st, 2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLE (Post 722475)
Not in Art Shit. Take it to GB.

Ok, sorry. I wouldn't be bent if you deleted it. I can repost it in his GB thread. You could also just leave it there as an example of what you don't want done. ;)

Wow! It's pretty easy to just accept the ruling of a mod and not whine and complain about it. I don't understand why some people are so faggy.

Pub Lover May 21st, 2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 722482)
The rapture hasn't started yet. It's only noon here. >:(

Shut up.

Pub Lover May 21st, 2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 722488)
Wow! It's pretty easy to just accept the ruling of a mod and not whine and complain about it. I don't understand why some people are so faggy.

Some people get off on being butthurt. :eek

Colonel Flagg May 21st, 2011 07:50 PM

Good to see you're still with us, Pub.

Has Zhukov ascended to the heavens then? :holierthanme

In other news, this Rapture sucks ass. >:

HickMan May 22nd, 2011 03:36 AM

Total disappointment

Zhukov May 22nd, 2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 722488)

You had your mod powers taken off of you because you sucked so much :lol

Tadao May 22nd, 2011 01:07 PM

Yeah. Again you have all your information correct. :lol

Grislygus May 22nd, 2011 01:15 PM

Okay, at first I didn't give a shit, but now I'm cuious. what exactly spawned this tadao-vs-zhukov thing

Tadao May 22nd, 2011 01:15 PM

I'm sorry MLE, I did it all wrong. I guess I'm supposed to complain about my internet rights and about how you only abuse me because you are sad that no one laughs at your jokes.

I hope that clears things up.

Grislygus May 22nd, 2011 01:19 PM

Once I know what internet rights you needed to complain about, I guess

Tadao May 22nd, 2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 722604)
Okay, at first I didn't give a shit, but now I'm cuious. what exactly spawned this tadao-vs-zhukov thing

I got tired of his point by point arguments that never go anywhere. Pretty soon threads turned into the Zhukov vs Everyone and I started locking threads so that people can move on, just like Coolinator. The similarities are amazing. He didn't like those being locked either. Who knows, maybe he is Coolie. Then I started editing the parts were he complains about me to lure me into an argument leaving his political views in tact and he complains some more trying to get me to argue with him, which is stupid because his point by point arguing is the gayest thing ever. So I turned myself into Chojin and he ended it.

Nut in his mind he thinks I'm upset at him because he said I was unfunny or something like that. And that is so true because that is my one weakness.

kahljorn May 22nd, 2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind
Quote:

Nut in his mind

Tadao May 22nd, 2011 01:31 PM

I'm sorry Zhukov, I need you to like me. Please take this mark of unfunnyness from me. I can't go on posting here until you do. :(

MLE May 22nd, 2011 01:44 PM

YOU CAN'T TRY TO BE FUNNY YOU JUST ARE OR YOU AREN'T JEEZ HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE EXPLAINED

Zhukov May 22nd, 2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 722604)

I can take being the butt of a joke, I can take being given an infraction for using the metric system, but it's not really that amazing to lock threads just in spite of me and start new ones with the sole aim of calling me a fag and editing my posts. That's really 'moving on'.

Nice try at imitating Chojin. It looks like you don't have mod powers there anymore, so I guess I can ignore you easier.

Tadao May 22nd, 2011 01:52 PM

PLEASE LOVE ME, I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT YOUR ACCEPTANCE!

Zhukov May 22nd, 2011 01:57 PM

I actually knew you were going to say that as I clicked this thread. :lol

I don't like you and your mod powers are gone, so yay me.

Time to move on I think Tadao. This endless crap is getting tedious, right?

Tadao May 22nd, 2011 02:01 PM

NO! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS MY WORLD! YOU CAN'T JUST DEEM ME TO BE UNFUNNY AND LEAVE ME TO DIE OUT HERE! I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL TODAY THAT YOUR WORD GUIDES THE INTERNET AND THEREFORE CONTROLS MY DESTINY! PLEASE, I WILL DO ANYTHING!

MLE May 22nd, 2011 02:05 PM

Zuk, maybe you should ask him to publicly apologize on youtube

Zhukov May 22nd, 2011 02:07 PM

Like I said, tedious.