I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Jul 23rd, 2011 05:30 PM

:(

Kitsa Jul 23rd, 2011 05:56 PM

If kahl were permabanned, I would miss him :(

Fathom Zero Jul 23rd, 2011 06:00 PM

I have to agree with Kahl on that one, actually.

I've made a number of srs business topics that have funny things posted in them, but it never detracted from said srs business.

k0k0 Jul 23rd, 2011 06:25 PM

I really did think you should be unbanned, but you're really digging yourself down there pretty deep coming in with multiple accounts.

Tadao Jul 23rd, 2011 06:54 PM

THISISHOWWEDOIT

Chojin Jul 23rd, 2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigvaginachojina (Post 733376)
YOURE BANNED FOR POSRTING CHEESEBURGERS IN THIS THREAD

BY THE WAY IF IT WERE UP TO ME YOU WOULDNT BE BANNED

:lol

if you recall correctly, i didn't move anything until you were up to about 9 off-topic posts in the thread

and then i moved everyone's posts, not just yours

i just ate a 1/2 pound double cheeseburger from wendy's btw. feels good man.

i didn't say if it was up to me you wouldn't be banned. i said if this was a different forum which allowed that kind of shit i wouldn't have banned you.

:dealwithit


Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 733380)
I have to agree with Kahl on that one, actually.

I've made a number of srs business topics that have funny things posted in them, but it never detracted from said srs business.

there were about 25 posts derailing the thread (in a thread with less than 50 on-topic posts), about half of which were intentional efforts from kahl because he thought it would be funny (being generous here). that's fine; i just moved them. he continued to do it. i gave him infractions each time. after 3 infractions, you get banned for 1 day. if you circumvent a ban, you're supposed to get a lifetime ban. i gave him a 1 week ban instead every time he came back. after about 5 extensions, it just got easier to put it on permanent like i was supposed to to begin with.

yeah, i'm an unreasonable monster with a vendetta against trannies.

Fathom Zero Jul 23rd, 2011 08:14 PM

Hey, Big Boss Man, I only thought that one bit was funny. The multiple accounts are dee-you-emm-bee.

VANDETTA

VANDETTA

ThrashO Jul 23rd, 2011 08:24 PM

GATTACA MAN!!! GATTACA!!!

ItalianStereotype Jul 23rd, 2011 08:46 PM

kay

ItalianStereotype Jul 23rd, 2011 08:47 PM

man, why don't you just wait a week or something and just appeal the ban. fat threads and cheeseburgers aren't super important.

King Hadas Jul 23rd, 2011 09:06 PM

khaljorn is too good to be brought low by something as pedestrian as a "banning".

And as for Amy Winehouse, to bad she's dead I thought she was pretty cool.

Chojin Jul 23rd, 2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatvaginachojina (Post 733422)
First off, you banned me at about 12 posts.

yes, this is exactly what i said happened. 25 posts were moved, about half of which were yours (12.5).

Quote:

Secondly, you deleted most of them
no i didn't

Quote:

Thirdly, i dont think you moved most of my posts anyway
yes i did; they're in this thread if either you or i cared to look, which neither of us does

Grislygus Jul 23rd, 2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype (Post 733430)
man, why don't you just wait a week or something and just appeal the ban. fat threads and cheeseburgers aren't super important.

this. except wait the monthlong ban time out of consideration before appealing.

seriously, just quit spazzing. The only reason you're banned is because you insist on making ONE MOD move your posts every three seconds, and keep coming before the ban runs out with the express purpose of being a pain in the ass and making him do more pointless modwork. Wait out the original month and then appeal and promise not to be a pain in the ass and leave the damn fitness thread alone

Tadao Jul 23rd, 2011 10:34 PM

STOP RABBLEROUSING!

Grislygus Jul 23rd, 2011 10:36 PM

and I know we're talking a perma-ban here, but honestly this isn't on the level of Rongi going off the deep end of the asshole pool, this isn't noob3 and jixby specifically AGREEING to a direct (and unfortunate) ban possibility though participation that we set up to fuck over flaky new people; this is a first time, and presumably one time only, random queen-level hissy fit from poster that we definitely want around. I mean hell, I hate forums. I think they're retarded. I've been posting here for 5 years because the other people who post here make me crack up all the time. Khaljorn's one of the guys, and it would be terrible if he was gone FOREVER AND EVER. Obviously he broke the rules twelve times over and (more importantly) is just causing pointless busywork, but other than the absolute neverbreak NSFW rule we do NOT seem to be []primarily[/i]rules-driven as long as a poster isn't being annoying, and it would be nice if khaljorn could be unbanned once he calms the hell down. Just wouldn't be the same without him.

Grislygus Jul 23rd, 2011 10:39 PM

also screw you kahl for making me get involved in A SRS BUSINESS CONVERSATION ON THE INTERNET, SERIOUSLY AND FOR SERIOUS. YOU JUST MEAN THAT MUCH TO ME

Fathom Zero Jul 23rd, 2011 10:41 PM

what are we even doing


Grislygus Jul 23rd, 2011 10:45 PM

what is the sound of one hand clapping

Chojin Jul 24th, 2011 12:33 AM

like i said, i really don't have a problem with the guy, even though he seems to have one with me. it wasn't my intention to keep him banned forever; it's just easier than adding a week every time he circumvents a ban, which is pretty much every day. when he's had enough of a time out, i'll talk to rog about it and get him unbanned because he's been here forever and usually contributes.

ThrashO Jul 24th, 2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 733457)
and I know we're talking a perma-ban here, but honestly this isn't on the level of Rongi going off the deep end of the asshole pool, this isn't noob3 and jixby specifically AGREEING to a direct (and unfortunate) ban possibility though participation that we set up to fuck over flaky new people; this is a first time, and presumably one time only, random queen-level hissy fit from poster that we definitely want around. I mean hell, I hate forums. I think they're retarded. I've been posting here for 5 years because the other people who post here make me crack up all the time. Khaljorn's one of the guys, and it would be terrible if he was gone FOREVER AND EVER. Obviously he broke the rules twelve times over and (more importantly) is just causing pointless busywork, but other than the absolute neverbreak NSFW rule we do NOT seem to be []primarily[/i]rules-driven as long as a poster isn't being annoying, and it would be nice if khaljorn could be unbanned once he calms the hell down. Just wouldn't be the same without him.

i posted that, gus stole it fom me

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 24th, 2011 01:38 AM

FREE KAHL.

k0k0 Jul 24th, 2011 01:54 AM

I read all of 10k's posts in the voice of Jon Benjamin.

Esuohlim Jul 24th, 2011 01:59 AM

I agree with Gus. I've been avoiding deleting/moving kahl's posts not only because it seems like a situation for Chojin to personally handle, but also because I really do still want him around.

This place has totally always been about bending the rules for regulars. I'm not going to pretend that it isn't, because this place would totally suck if we didn't do exactly that all the time. All the best posters around here break the rules all the time because the rest know that their presence on the forums is completely worth it. Homophobic remarks, thread derailments, hounding members, worthless replies, I'm guilty of all that shit on a weekly basis. So are all my favorite people here.

THE POINT I GUESS is that kahl's worth keeping around once this shit stops :( I still wish Rongi and Jixby would come back, but they can't possibly be interested in this place anymore

Tadao Jul 24th, 2011 03:13 AM

I AGREE

Tadao Jul 24th, 2011 03:14 AM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.