I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
I need to put my SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEMS... image URLs somewhere handy so I can carry on using them as Page Breaks. :/

Just the title is enough to make me bust a gut.

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
THIS IS PUBICPUBLOVER'S 6000TH POST ON THE NEW I-MOCKERY FORUMS!

you win a pudding cup from Valhalla.

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:19 AM

Is it meat pudding?

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEMS... :tear

Just the title is enough to make me bust a gut.

Thanks for that, now I never want to look at them again. :(

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:22 AM

Wait...

Did you say gut or nut?

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Wait...

Did you say gut or nut?

intestines

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Is it meat pudding?

You dare expect any other flavor from Valhalla, realm of the Norse a=gods and Vikings?

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:29 AM

Get it?

I'm suggesting you masturbate to pictures of people with SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEMS... :eek

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Get it?

I'm suggesting you masturbate to pictures of people with SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEMS... :eek

:(

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
You dare expect any other flavor from Valhalla, realm of the Norse Gods and Vikings?

HAHAHAHAHA @ MEAT PUDDING! :lol

No! I'm fucking serious. >:

My grandmother was from Newcastle, she put meat in everything she made. :x

People from Yorkshire are crazy.

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
You dare expect any other flavor from Valhalla, realm of the Norse Gods and Vikings?

HAHAHAHAHA @ MEAT PUDDING! :lol

No! I'm fucking serious. >:

My grandmother was from Newcastle, she put meat in everything she made. :x

People from Yorkshire are crazy.

like kidney pudding and blood pudding

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEMS... :tear

:(

How old are you, kid?

I'm just checking I haven't just broken any laws. :eek

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEMS... :tear

:(

How old are you, kid?

I'm just checking I haven't just broken any laws. :eek

20 next month

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
like kidney pudding and blood pudding

Yeah, plus Chocolate & Steak pudding. :(

P.S. We call it Black Pudding. Seriously, only vampires want to eat anything called blood. :rolleyes

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
like kidney pudding and blood pudding

Yeah, plus Chocolate & Steak pudding. :(

P.S. We call it Black Pudding. Seriously, only vampires want to eat anything called blood. :rolleyes

noted

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
20 next month

OMG, I'm so sorry.

I didn't know! :(

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
20 next month

OMG, I'm so sorry.

I didn't know! :(

I smell sarcasm

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Vampires want to eat anything called blood. :eek

noted

Really? You have a note book by the computer & you take it all down? :eek

I only do that when I'm playing Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego? :(

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
OMG, I'm so sorry.[/sarcasm]

I smell sarcasm

Not possible.

If I even think of being sarcastic without the right tags I'll get banned by this site's powermad mods. :(

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Vampires want to eat anything called blood. :eek

noted

Really? You have a note book by the computer & you take it all down? :eek

I only do that when I'm playing Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego? :(

Im like some kind of Harriet the spy. And I play where in the world is carmen San Diego.

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:48 AM

*edit edit edit*

I can't count, & I screwed this whole page break up. >:

Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:48 AM

You know if Carmen San Diego Had a time machine why didnt she go back in time and kill the investigators when they were children?

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:48 AM


Choogworth Jul 27th, 2006 02:49 AM

what can they be?!

Pub Lover Jul 27th, 2006 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choogworth
Why didnt Carmen San Diego go back in time and kill the investigators when they were children?

Dude, the investigators were children! :o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:03 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.