I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

LordSappington Jan 30th, 2010 11:56 PM

I finally got GUitar Hero 5 back. I'd love it to death, if almost all the songs didn't suck. They went from being fun, heavier songs to classic rock. That's REAL fun to play to.

Fathom Zero Jan 31st, 2010 12:13 AM

Because everything not from the early to mid nineties must suuuuuck.

LordSappington Jan 31st, 2010 12:33 AM

It's not that the music sucks, it's that it's boring to play. A lot of them are fairly slow and repetitive, compared to faster, more challenging songs on Rock Band.

Dimnos Feb 2nd, 2010 10:20 AM

Best song on any fake plastic instrument game.

Guitar Woman Feb 3rd, 2010 01:26 AM

While y'all fags are busy with Mass Effect 2, I'm playing Jade Empire, a much better game probably.

Kung Fu > Space Opera

Using the keyboard and mouse setup is sorta klunky, and since the combat system looks to be flow-y I'd probably do well getting a game pad or something.

I like it otherwise, though! Kung Fu exploitation is something that can be whored to me any time.

Fathom Zero Feb 3rd, 2010 02:01 AM

I was gonna get Jade Empire, but I couldn't remember if I liked it or not, so I didn't. :\

I know the Kung Fu was aight, though.

OxBlood Feb 3rd, 2010 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 670879)
While y'all fags are busy with Mass Effect 2, I'm playing Jade Empire, a much better game probably.

Kung Fu > Space Opera

Using the keyboard and mouse setup is sorta klunky, and since the combat system looks to be flow-y I'd probably do well getting a game pad or something.

I like it otherwise, though! Kung Fu exploitation is something that can be whored to me any time.

As much as I love Jade Empire...ME2 is WAY better in a lot of ways. One thing that JE does better though is this little feature in the conversations. In JE, you can see the emotion that is tied to the response before choosing it by looking at your character´s facial expression.

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 10:09 AM

To bad JE felt totally incomplete. And that only a few of the styles were actually worth a damn. :( Other than that a good game though.

darkvare Feb 3rd, 2010 03:22 PM

i'm addicted to mgo but as for now i'm playing silen hill 1 cause i got it from psn

LordSappington Feb 3rd, 2010 06:50 PM

Playing Fallout 3 again. On the hardest mode. I thought Raiders sucked before....

silvering Feb 4th, 2010 12:54 AM

I am playing Mario Strikers now!

executioneer Feb 4th, 2010 12:59 AM

that's definitely not a suspicious first post

Zhukov Feb 4th, 2010 01:43 AM

:lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 4th, 2010 09:10 AM

The FYE superstores are closing in my area so everything is 50% off. Picked up Devil May Cry 4 for $15 and its pretty fun. I like that Nero is voice-acted by Johnny Yong Bosch too.

LordSappington Feb 5th, 2010 12:46 AM

I found out today that GameStop doesn't even sell used xbox original games anymore. Every time I go into that store, I walk out a little more pissed off than last time.

Ant10708 Feb 5th, 2010 02:27 AM

Taking a break on Darksiders and playing No More Heroes for the first time which I just got after purchasing it used for relatively cheap. First impressions is that the game kind of feels like Madworld.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 5th, 2010 11:08 AM

Played Saints Row for a bit at my cousins house. It reminds me more of like a modded version of GTA III than a good game.

Things I did like about it:

When you jump in the water off a bridge you do a cannonball; and have the option of warping back to land.
The vehicle names for the cop car are "Five-O" and the cop motocycle is names estrada. :p
The kills with the Samurai Sword.
If you go on the side missions where you dress as the police its called "The fuzz" and a camera man will hang out your p/s door to videotape your "justice".

Things I did not like about it:
No one really cares if you shoot/kill people right next to them.
The cops are pretty terrible at their jobs.

Pentegarn Feb 5th, 2010 11:31 AM

I grabbed Torchlight off of Steam. It shamelessly rips off Diablo and Diablo 2. Still, it is fun especially if you love the Diablo games

Dimnos Feb 5th, 2010 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 671335)
Played Saints Row for a bit at my cousins house. It reminds me more of like a modded version of GTA III than a good game.

Things I did like about it:

When you jump in the water off a bridge you do a cannonball; and have the option of warping back to land.
The vehicle names for the cop car are "Five-O" and the cop motocycle is names estrada. :p
The kills with the Samurai Sword.
If you go on the side missions where you dress as the police its called "The fuzz" and a camera man will hang out your p/s door to videotape your "justice".

Things I did not like about it:
No one really cares if you shoot/kill people right next to them.
The cops are pretty terrible at their jobs.

The first one or second one? Second one is WAY better than the first. Really fun multiplayer too.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 5th, 2010 01:50 PM

I'm not sure but leaning toward Saints Row 2. I was only there for about 30 mins. I might rent it sometime but I need to finish Devil May Cry 4 first.... and Star Ocean TLH too :(

Fathom Zero Feb 5th, 2010 02:18 PM

I think you're talking about the second. It's a classic, really. I'd go back to playing it before GTA IV.

Dimnos Feb 5th, 2010 03:15 PM

Oh yeah. I liked it much better than GTA 4. I would pick it up again myself if I knew anyone to play it online with.

Sam Feb 5th, 2010 03:58 PM

I WILL PLAY SAINT'S ROW 2 ONLINE WITH PEOPLE

Fathom Zero Feb 5th, 2010 04:18 PM

It's fun online.

I BOUGHT DAWN OF WAR DEUX TODAY.

Pentegarn Feb 5th, 2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 671272)
I found out today that GameStop doesn't even sell used xbox original games anymore. Every time I go into that store, I walk out a little more pissed off than last time.

I have almost completely written GameStop out of my life. I go to Play It Trade It they sell everything console-wise