I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   thread where stupid cunt lotida talks too much (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7980)

LegoLars Dec 19th, 2003 05:08 PM

Im lurking alot. I belive that I got nothing to contribute to these boards, so thats why I do not post much. Maybe It's a silly thought but I'm enjoying myself without hurting anybody! Great plan, huh?

Supafly345 Dec 19th, 2003 05:37 PM

I am posting just so lego lars' post woulden't be followed immediately by that "destroy lurker" emoticon.

Big Papa Goat Dec 19th, 2003 05:43 PM

Good work Supafly
EDIT: I hope I'm not hurting anyone with this post.

Cap'n Crunch Dec 19th, 2003 05:46 PM

:lurker :lurker :lurker :lurker

Rez Dec 19th, 2003 05:50 PM

FUCKIN CAPN I WAS GONNA DO THAT AT THE END OF THE PAGE

Lotida Dec 19th, 2003 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perndog

EDIT: And disliking you two does not require jumping on a bandwagon. It's really easy to do on one's own. :)

Why? When you guys are being assholes and calling me names I should sit back and let you. Re-read my posts jerk....I didn't come on here being bitch. Lucky for all of you though.....I certainly CAN be! :)

Lotida Dec 19th, 2003 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
i'd rather see you make a sincere i'm leaving post than him. but i don't really mind you posting here - when you aren't inflating threads to 8 pages by replying to every fucking post.

and of course I've been talking to myself! :rolleyes

If you don't like it.....don't read it! :)

Big Papa Goat Dec 19th, 2003 06:10 PM

:rolleyes

noob3 Dec 19th, 2003 06:11 PM

they're hard not to read when threads are all slowly being filled with your useless arguing

ziggytrix Dec 19th, 2003 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lotida
If you don't like it.....don't read it! :)

I assure you, I didn't read even half the crap you posted in this thread. I'm just telling you that you don't have to have half the posts in every thread you participate in. You'd be tolerable if you were capable of understanding that.

Perndog Dec 19th, 2003 08:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

EDIT: And disliking you two does not require jumping on a bandwagon. It's really easy to do on one's own. :)

Why? When you guys are being assholes and calling me names I should sit back and let you. Re-read my posts jerk....I didn't come on here being bitch. Lucky for all of you though.....I certainly CAN be! :)

It's not about you being a bitch. That's not the only thing that can make someone dislike a person. Though it is why I dislike Lenor. :)

Lotida Dec 19th, 2003 08:53 PM

Quote:

It's not about you being a bitch. That's not the only thing that can make someone dislike a person. Though it is why I dislike Lenor. :)

And I'm sure Lenor's heart is just breaking because YOU don't like here!! :rolleyes

I don't like you because your post's are so gay sounding. :)

Lotida Dec 19th, 2003 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
I assure you, I didn't read even half the crap you posted in this thread. I'm just telling you that you don't have to have half the posts in every thread you participate in. You'd be tolerable if you were capable of understanding that.

So what your saying is....let people insult me and not respond back. Yea, OK! :rolleyes :lol

And Noob says the threads are filled with me ARGUING!! Another LOL!! I'm sure there was soooooo much love on this board before mean old me came along!!!

Read my posts before you open your mouth. I was attacked FIRST. Too damn bad if you don't like it that I stick up for myself. There are too many people here posting the exact same crap just hoping to get others to like them.......it's sad really. If you don't "like" me......TOO BAD!! :)

Big Papa Goat Dec 19th, 2003 09:46 PM

Spooky Dec 19th, 2003 09:47 PM

lotida stop replying so much

Lotida Dec 19th, 2003 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky

Then stop being pissy to me! :)

Big Papa Goat Dec 19th, 2003 10:28 PM

Matt Harty Dec 19th, 2003 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky

ziggytrix Dec 20th, 2003 12:35 AM

Quote:

So what your saying is....let people insult me and not respond back. Yea, OK! :rolleyes :lol

OK, maybe you ARE a moron. That wasn't what I was saying at all.

Quote:

Too damn bad if you don't like it that I stick up for myself. There are too many people here posting the exact same crap just hoping to get others to like them.......it's sad really. If you don't "like" me......TOO BAD!! :)

You don't know how many times I've seen people defend their crapping all over someones thread as "sticking up for themselves".

Lenor Dec 20th, 2003 01:37 AM

Ziggy, ive never seen you take such an interest in something that botheres you, must be really bored huh?

Perndog, wheres that damn pillow so I can cry myself a river again!

Lotida, Sticking up for me?

"wheres my bitches at"

Perndog Dec 20th, 2003 01:42 AM

Quote:

And I'm sure Lenor's heart is just breaking because YOU don't like here!! :rolleyes

I don't like you because your post's are so gay sounding. :)

When I dislike someone, it's for my own personal benefit and not to make the person feel bad. Unless I go out of my way to do so, which isn't usually worth the trouble. She really isn't.

And I don't like you because your message board persona is an idiot. You take my own worst trait (namely, not knowing when to take things seriously and getting indignant about everything that offends me) and multiply it a hundred times. :)

Lenor Dec 20th, 2003 02:06 AM

So you dislike people you have never met? I guess you must be the next Cleo!!! 'Call me now for your free readin'

Theres not one person on this board I dont like. Maybe thats because its a message board, I dont exactly know the real person, its FOR FUN!!

YAHHHHH, wheres CHOJY I WANNA GO TO A RAVE!!!!!

Command Prompt Dec 20th, 2003 02:20 AM

Miss Cleo is in jail for tax evasion and fraud. :(

Lotida Dec 20th, 2003 08:21 AM

Quote:

And I don't like you because your message board persona is an idiot. You take my own worst trait (namely, not knowing when to take things seriously and getting indignant about everything that offends me) and multiply it a hundred times. :)

I love how all you guys have to add your own little reasons why you don't like me. It's all quite amusing. It makes you feel "part of the group". I have news for you.......most of you will still be hated long after I'm gone!

FYI....I haven't taken anything on here seriously. It's a freakin messageboard. How can I take anything you guys say seriously when your planning a fake wrestling match in another thread??? Can my little brother join in......he's 8! :)

MK IV Dec 20th, 2003 08:48 AM

Mockwars forum >: