I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lent (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16465)

Jimbuktu Feb 25th, 2005 01:56 PM

Lent

What did all y'all fuckers give up for lent? I know I gave up putting my weenie in the Nintendo Entertainment System

You can also check out what the rest of the Zubazkateers gave up at www.zubazpants.com/gbc.html pretty good article i have to say

If anyone is really religious on here, I would like to know what they gave up...I'm used to hearing things like chocolate or wine....big friggin deal

actually though, i didn't give up anything

adept_ninja Feb 25th, 2005 02:26 PM

No one is very religious here. Also this should be in Philosophy/Sociology/Religion/Politics/News/etc.
but im sure jesus thanks you for with holding your urges to sodomize the ninendo

Big McLargehuge Feb 25th, 2005 02:38 PM

i gave up going to your website

edit: BEFORE I EVEN STARTED

Studio8 Feb 27th, 2005 03:13 AM

Yeah, man - wrong forum. That's really important.

Marine Feb 27th, 2005 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adept_ninja
No one is very religious here. Also this should be in Philosophy/Sociology/Religion/Politics/News/etc.
but im sure jesus thanks you for with holding your urges to sodomize the ninendo

you are forgetting the necronomicon :domo

executioneer Feb 27th, 2005 07:10 AM

dude shut UP already the necronomicon is not a real religious book it is a fucking made up book based on something in a hp lovecraft story >: why dont you go read the silmarillion if you want made-up religions >:

executioneer Feb 27th, 2005 07:11 AM

you are so fucking goddamn stupid it makes me want to beat it out of you

executioneer Feb 27th, 2005 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Regarding the dreaded Necronomicon of the mad Arab Abdul Alhazred - I must confess that both the evil volume & the accursed author are fictitious creations of my own...

...I am opposed to serious hoaxes, since they really confuse and retard the sincere student of folklore. I feel guilty every time I hear of someone's having spent valuable time looking up the Necronomicon at public libraries.

Anonymous Feb 27th, 2005 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
dude shut UP already the necronomicon is not a real religious book it is a fucking made up book based on something in a hp lovecraft story >: why dont you go read the silmarillion if you want made-up religions >:

what about the book of nod am i right my childer

Immortal Goat Feb 28th, 2005 12:42 AM

I haven't made it though the Silmarillion yet, I am still working on it (still on Illuvatar and the Ainur and the first war :( ). Is it really as good as I have heard?

MUSTACE BANDIT Feb 28th, 2005 02:22 AM

I gave up my mustace.

executioneer Feb 28th, 2005 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
I haven't made it though the Silmarillion yet, I am still working on it (still on Illuvatar and the Ainur and the first war :( ). Is it really as good as I have heard?

it is only good if you really really have a boner for the lord of the rings/hobbit otherwise it will bore you to DEATH

bigtimecow Feb 28th, 2005 07:22 AM

Mr. Bastard!!

adept_ninja Feb 28th, 2005 10:08 AM

Hp lovecraft didnt even write the necronomicon he thought of the book and then stopped just because of this reason because dumb people like you would take it as real. Fans of his finished the books according to www.rottenlibrary.com.

Immortal Goat Feb 28th, 2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal Goat

it is only good if you really really have a boner for the lord of the rings/hobbit otherwise it will bore you to DEATH

I wouldn't call it a boner, exactly, more like a...well, yeah, I guess boner describes it pretty well, actually. It IS my favorite book/movie series :( .

executioneer Feb 28th, 2005 08:14 PM

u better read it then >:

it also helps if you listen to Nightfall in Middle-Earth while you're reading it :x

Immortal Goat Feb 28th, 2005 11:16 PM

OMG, I don't have that! :x

Helm Feb 28th, 2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

I haven't made it though the Silmarillion yet, I am still working on it (still on Illuvatar and the Ainur and the first war ). Is it really as good as I have heard?
I really really didn't like it.

FS Mar 1st, 2005 06:39 AM

A few parts of it are enjoyable, but if you can remember all the names of Feanor's sons, you're a fag.

HickMan Mar 1st, 2005 02:19 PM

I thought this was a thread of GOD :rolleyes. Not a thread of DORKS :rolleyes

btw I gave up masturbation for serious.

Rongi Mar 1st, 2005 02:26 PM

i have this book of J.R.R. Tolkien's unfinished tales and the Silmarillion, both hardcover and first editions :x

i thought the silmarillion was very boring :/

adept_ninja Mar 1st, 2005 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
i have this book of J.R.R. Tolkien's unfinished tales and the Silmarillion, both hardcover and first editions :x

i thought the silmarillion was very boring :/

the Silmarillion is basically a fake history book and or bible

indegruv Mar 2nd, 2005 11:34 PM

i gave up religion for lent.

ItalianStereotype Mar 3rd, 2005 12:28 AM

that was absolutely hilarious and original. I have certainly NOT seen that on every other message board with a Lent thread. so fresh.

indegruv Mar 3rd, 2005 03:35 PM

i'm just tryin to stay on topic