I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 03:23 PM

Anyway, what's this I hear about I-mockery's forum dying? Sure, i-mockery and I might not be on cuddle-fucking terms, but I wouldn't wish death on it.

Babs Jun 22nd, 2011 03:24 PM

Stop googling your name as well, you self centered fuck.

Babs Jun 22nd, 2011 03:26 PM

Because things like you come in here and people see your stupid ass infamous name and decide to avoid it as much as possible. Honestly, because of you, I don't come here anymore.

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 03:30 PM

That's like saying "because of the rising cost of ingredients, CAKES DON'T TASTE GOOD ANYMORE". You can't blame the cost of me being here on the entire site dying. If you need something to point the finger at, how about... oh, I don't know, I-mockery slowly getting a bad rap for going too far with abusing its users? THAT'S what makes them leave, fucky.

Grislygus Jun 22nd, 2011 03:32 PM

Oh shit, Tadao's going to like Pram Maven now :eek:eek:eek

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 03:32 PM

...and it surely keeps new posters from even joining. Shit. The fact that you can read everything on the forums before signing up is very telling. A lot of forums make you join before you can see a single post. Maybe that would help I-mockery's case.

Pram Maven Jun 22nd, 2011 03:35 PM

*sigh* this is pointless.

Grislygus Jun 22nd, 2011 03:39 PM

Yeah, 'cause we'd LOVE to be exactly like the Dead Horse Interchange

Kitsa Jun 22nd, 2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 727712)
I've thought about turning my dog into a service dog, but appearently they have to be well behaved to pass. Kitsa, did yours ever pass?

I had to wade a river of shit to find this post...

I held off on the certification because I got pregnant and was on bedrest. She's passed her basic obedience training she has to have before the certification, but not the certification training.

Waiting for her to calm down a little, really. She's still young and hyper.

Kitsa Jun 22nd, 2011 03:44 PM

also, not sure how it is in California, but in my state once they're certified you get a special lifetime dog license and don't have to pay every year anymore, so there's that.

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 04:20 PM

I'd pay just so that I can take her into restaurants and Farmers Markets :lol

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 04:21 PM

Also I've have sex with women on both forums :eek

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 04:49 PM

Oh man, no one rated Mock yet, so I red pickled him. HAH!

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 04:56 PM

Oh shit, I forgot to tell you guys because I was pretending to be Tomatstu or whatever. An ex lives in NY and has some photos in a real gallery there. I forget which one but FZ's art thing just reminded me. I hope she didn't make a pee jesus. :(

Tadao Jun 22nd, 2011 05:04 PM

FUCK, I'M OUT OF JUSTICE. HOW CAN I PROTECT THE CITY?

Guitar Woman Jun 22nd, 2011 05:25 PM

Fuck, I had one of those relapse nightmares

I thought that was a recovering alcoholic thing

kahljorn Jun 22nd, 2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

I-mockery is what I refer to when I talk about fat people who gang up on skinny guys to get out their pudge aggression.
Pram maven is what i refer to when I'm talking about the skinny dudes too stupid to run away from fat people with pudge aggression

THEYRE FAT YOU IDIOT THEY CANT CATCH YOU

also i like how he already has negative red pickles

Ex Leper Jun 22nd, 2011 07:56 PM

There should a number of negative pickles that equals an automatic banning.

Chojin Jun 22nd, 2011 07:57 PM

i hope you guys are repping pram according to his tantrums.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 727776)
...and it surely keeps new posters from even joining. Shit. The fact that you can read everything on the forums before signing up is very telling. A lot of forums make you join before you can see a single post. Maybe that would help I-mockery's case.

:chuckleworthy

Chojin Jun 22nd, 2011 08:00 PM

i wonder what brawl-hall is up to these days

Shyandquietguy Jun 22nd, 2011 08:04 PM

Pram Maven, YOU are what's wrong with this fucking world. You are the intolerant, closed minded shit stains that can't seem to come to a lick of sense before you open your mouth.

Fuck you. Fuck you for not only giving people with mental illnesses bad names but for proving that THEY DESERVE TO BE HOMELESS>

Zhukov Jun 22nd, 2011 09:11 PM

I-mockery is dying :\

It's dying because it abuses its powers and the common people aren't happy.

Pram Maven; what world do you live on, and can you return to it?

captain516 Jun 22nd, 2011 09:25 PM

red pickles= sausages ?

Otto Jun 22nd, 2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 727818)
Pram Maven; what world do you live on, and can you return to it?

I don't want to imagine a planet where every being on it is a homeless sperglord that takes the internet seriously.

Kitsa Jun 22nd, 2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain516 (Post 727823)
red pickles= sausages ?

Strange that the first thing I thought of was severed penises.

Maybe I need therapy :\