I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

dextire Sep 4th, 2011 08:55 PM

That's awesome man! I hope you take pictures of each step so we can see the full evolution of the dummy.

Otto Sep 4th, 2011 09:02 PM

I'll be sure to! I'll probably start a new thread in Art Shit when I get to work. I was hoping to take the project to a creepy extreme by using some of my own hair for the mustache, but I was too nervous to ask my barber to save some of my hair trimmings from my last haircut. I'll probably be using artificial hair from Monster Makers or Halloween Express, or barring that, weave from an ethnic beauty supply store. I'm also toying around with the idea of ordering a name patch from a uniform supply company to sew onto his jackets. I want to name him "Wurms."

Shyandquietguy Sep 4th, 2011 09:35 PM

Otto: I want you to make that thread and dummy. PRONTO!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 740732)
It's time for a change. You guys won't be dissapointed this time around. You just watch. This time, I'm giving back instead of taking and wanting. Consider this all dropped.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 740736)
Maybe its a talent you'll learn to appreciate.

Didn't you learn anything from Pram Mavan? And if you really are being abused by a spouse then I hope you read this post very carefully.

Chojin Sep 4th, 2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 740697)
The thing with me is, I don't like the shaved look. If I wanted to fuck a baby, I'd become a clay animator and move to portland oregon.

+1 zugs, the last few times i had sex the girls even apologized for not being a mannequin

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740709)
I'm still shocked by Eric's defense of some popularity contest over the harassment of Babs.

this is about babs? idk, i really had nothing to do with that. i'm not defending the popularity contest, i'm in favor of ending it because in practice it's either the same 3 people circlejerking for rep or teaming up to molest someone. if you're going to molest someone, do it in public where i can see it and laugh at it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 740732)
It's time for a change. You guys won't be dissapointed this time around. You just watch. This time, I'm giving back instead of taking and wanting. Consider this all dropped.

: prammaven

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 740740)
NEW ART PROJECT: I am going to make an alginate cast of my head, do a clay press of the mold (which means filling the mold with molten oil-based clay and swirling it around

is this also your next suicide project

Colonel Flagg Sep 4th, 2011 10:39 PM

Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarity between Babs and Pram. :herewegoagain

Esuohlim Sep 4th, 2011 11:07 PM

One of my friends wrote "Shit, I forgot" on his calendar for the 11th.

And I was all "Forgot about what?" and he was all "Check out the date" and I was like "Yeah, the 11th, so?"

I've been forgetting about 9/11 as a joke for so long that this year I forgot to forget :(

executioneer Sep 5th, 2011 12:01 AM

did you remember that's my dad's birthday

because i almost didnt

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 5th, 2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 740755)
+1 zugs, the last few times i had sex the girls even apologized for not being a mannequin

this is about babs? idk, i really had nothing to do with that. i'm not defending the popularity contest, i'm in favor of ending it because in practice it's either the same 3 people circlejerking for rep or teaming up to molest someone. if you're going to molest someone, do it in public where i can see it and laugh at it.

: prammaven

is this also your next suicide project

If you get rid of the circle jerk then dot dot dot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 740757)
One of my friends wrote "Shit, I forgot" on his calendar for the 11th.

And I was all "Forgot about what?" and he was all "Check out the date" and I was like "Yeah, the 11th, so?"

I've been forgetting about 9/11 as a joke for so long that this year I forgot to forget :(

My buddy's birthday is 9/11 and he joined the army because "THEY FUCKED UP MY BIRTHDAY. I'M GONNA FUCK UP THE REST OF THE COUNTRIES BIRTHDAYS FOREVER AND EVER."

ThrashO Sep 5th, 2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 740755)

I got alot of red pickles for being a pussy faggot :( i deserved them

kahljorn Sep 5th, 2011 02:27 AM

cbs ad gave me a cbs popup vote thing

Rongi Sep 5th, 2011 03:05 AM

fuck

LordSappington Sep 5th, 2011 04:02 AM

Ever since I got my 3DS, I've been spending half-hours at a time surfing the internet and playing Pokemon on the can. Awwww yeaaaahhh

Chojin Sep 5th, 2011 04:13 AM

Shyandquietguy Sep 5th, 2011 04:35 AM

:rolleyes

Tadao Sep 5th, 2011 11:09 AM

LordSappington Sep 5th, 2011 12:37 PM

Fun game: Go on Deviant Art, and Search "(Your first name) The Hedgehog".
The only way to win is if nothing comes up.

k0k0 Sep 5th, 2011 12:46 PM

We already played that game. You lose.

Tadao Sep 5th, 2011 03:01 PM

Fathom Zero Sep 5th, 2011 03:05 PM

GHOST RIDE THE WHIP, TADAO

Tadao Sep 5th, 2011 03:09 PM

I had to google that

Tadao Sep 5th, 2011 03:10 PM

Kitsa Sep 5th, 2011 03:20 PM

I was in a spelling bee. I made it to the final four, and I was thinking "hey, okay" because the last three people at least got medals. I got "dynamite", which is a stupid-easy word that should have been no problem. But as I was getting ready to spell it, two things happened: a fight broke out behind me in line because some old woman who hadn't signed up just tried to jump in in the middle of the contest, and the guy pronouncing the words kept saying "Dy-no-MITE! Dy-no-MITE!" in his best blackperson accent to entertain the crowd. So I got fucking "dy-no-MITE" stuck in my head and that's how it came out my mouth.

So, ultimately, I looked like a dumbass who didn't know how to spell dynamite.

Oh well. Next year, right?

Fathom Zero Sep 5th, 2011 03:23 PM

I dunno, what grade are you in next year?

MarioRPG Sep 5th, 2011 05:12 PM

Chojin why do you find shit like this.
Like really.

Shyandquietguy Sep 5th, 2011 05:32 PM

Hey Mario, glad you could make it.