I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philosophy, Politics, and News (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   zionist jews declared war on nazi germany prior to ww2? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701454)

Geggy Jan 12th, 2009 11:45 AM

zionist jews declared war on nazi germany prior to ww2?

remember the post i made in the other thread at my facebook account? well it did create quite a stir! interestingly someone brought this up...

more images here.

links from yahoo search here.

Grislygus Jan 12th, 2009 12:33 PM

God, I love these people

EVERYZINK ANTI-JEWISH STARTED IN 1933 AND ONLY AFTER ZE ZIONIST JEWBORGS LAUNCHED A GLOBAL HOLY WAR AGAINST ZE BLESSED FAZZERLAND

MEIN KAMPF? PUBLISHED IN NINETEEN TVENTY SIX? VAT IZ ZISS ZATCH YOU ARE TALKINGK ABOUT? MORE MEDIA PROPAGANDA FROM ZIONIST LEADERS! SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL!

At least they're not a softpedaled, more genuine threat like the BNP, though. They got a backbone, boy

Abcdxxxx Jan 12th, 2009 05:28 PM

Yeah, the Nazis were right to boycott Jewish businesses, is that it? And bombing Hamas, a group nobody with any sense of humanity would ever defend, is what inspired you to post that now? Hilarious.

What exactly would have been wrong had Jews across the world actually got together to fight the "persecution of their co-religionists" in Nazi Germany?

El Blanco Jan 12th, 2009 07:01 PM

Ummm, where is Judea? Last I checked, it hasn't existed for about 2 millennia.

Do you have any sources that aren't white supremacists?

How exactly is boycotting something declaring war on it? Are you telling me Gandhi declared war on England?

Are you going to borrow someone's trsticle's and return to this thread and make a point?

kahljorn Jan 12th, 2009 08:48 PM

Japan started a war with us so I GUESS ITS KIND OF OK IF WE BURN ALL THE JAPS IN OVENS AND GAS CHAMBERS AND TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT AND ENSLAVE THE ONES WHO CAN WORK AND TRY TO WIPE THEIR RACE OR WHATEVER OFF THE PLANET BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY EVEN THE ONES WHO LIVE WITHIN OUR COUNTRY AND MIGHT BE KIND OF NICE TO US CAUSE ALL JAPANESE ARE THE SAME AND HOLD THE SAME BELIEFS ABOUT KILLING AMERICANS

Dr. Boogie Jan 12th, 2009 08:57 PM

The titles of this thread asks a question.

The answer: No.

Zhukov Jan 12th, 2009 11:06 PM

Are you saying that Germany was just defending itself against Jews?

If not, what the hell are you saying?

Evil Robot Jan 12th, 2009 11:37 PM

I have removed my signature

derrida Jan 13th, 2009 05:06 AM

I think what he's actually trying to say is that the international Zionist movement of the time purposely fomented anti-Jewish sentiment in Europe in order to bolster its cause.

This is something you will read on those "Jews Against Zionism" sites.

Abcdxxxx Jan 13th, 2009 12:43 PM

Maybe if you use Judanhate goggles.

The actual article's content mentions Germany baiting Jews with "Hitlers onslaught against Jews" who were "terrorised by Hitlerite anti-semitism", etc. etc.

p.s. Derrida, there is no such thing as a religious Jew against Zionism. One can not separate a belief from a Jewish homeland, from Judaism, it's impossible as it's a core belief.

Big Papa Goat Jan 13th, 2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrida (Post 607634)
I think what he's actually trying to say is that the international Zionist movement of the time purposely fomented anti-Jewish sentiment in Europe in order to bolster its cause.

This is something you will read on those "Jews Against Zionism" sites.

lol, even anti-semitism* is just another part of the zionist agenda. Jews, is there anything they can't do?

*what's this 'anti-Jewish' business? The only thing anyone really describes as anti-Jewish is people who have some problem with the Jewish religious practices or beliefs. Anti-semitism is having a problem with jews trying to control the world, which is not Jewish religious practice or belief, but it is the problem most people seem to have with them.

Dimnos Jan 13th, 2009 02:15 PM

We should broker a trade with the Jews. We take care of Hamas and they take care of our economy. Win - Win. :lol

El Blanco Jan 13th, 2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 607543)
Japan started a war with us so I GUESS ITS KIND OF OK IF WE BURN ALL THE JAPS IN OVENS AND GAS CHAMBERS AND TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT AND ENSLAVE THE ONES WHO CAN WORK AND TRY TO WIPE THEIR RACE OR WHATEVER OFF THE PLANET BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY EVEN THE ONES WHO LIVE WITHIN OUR COUNTRY AND MIGHT BE KIND OF NICE TO US CAUSE ALL JAPANESE ARE THE SAME AND HOLD THE SAME BELIEFS ABOUT KILLING AMERICANS

geggy is a Holocaust denier.

Tadao Jan 13th, 2009 02:51 PM

You would think that a person who believes that they are being lied to all the time wouldn't believe all the propaganda fed to them on the internet. It's a conspiracy from conspiracy theorist.

Omg! Theorist sounds a lot like terrorist!

Evil Robot Jan 13th, 2009 04:45 PM

One day I hope to visit this "Zion" place. Does it have anything to do with scientology? The planet Zion?

Tadao Jan 13th, 2009 04:48 PM

It can't be Jew heaven if they let Bob Marely in.

executioneer Jan 13th, 2009 05:44 PM

i thought zion was where morpheus was from

Evil Robot Jan 13th, 2009 06:08 PM

You are correct, Morpheus Goldstein is Jewish.

kahljorn Jan 13th, 2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

geggy is a Holocaust denier
oh ;/

Geggy what is it you deny about the holocause exactly?

derrida Jan 13th, 2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx (Post 607662)
Maybe if you use Judanhate goggles.

The actual article's content mentions Germany baiting Jews with "Hitlers onslaught against Jews" who were "terrorised by Hitlerite anti-semitism", etc. etc.

p.s. Derrida, there is no such thing as a religious Jew against Zionism. One can not separate a belief from a Jewish homeland, from Judaism, it's impossible as it's a core belief.

We don't disagree on your first point, but that doesn't invalidate the argument, which I'm not arguing for or against, just trying to clarify what I think geggy was clumsily trying to express.

As for your second point, I would believe you, but that's the exact inverse of what groups like Naturei Karta etc. say, so you might want to provide links, and I'm pretty sure that Orthodox Jews qualify as "the religious kind," so on the face of it it seems like a silly assertion.

derrida Jan 13th, 2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Papa Goat (Post 607668)
lol, even anti-semitism* is just another part of the zionist agenda. Jews, is there anything they can't do?

*what's this 'anti-Jewish' business? The only thing anyone really describes as anti-Jewish is people who have some problem with the Jewish religious practices or beliefs. Anti-semitism is having a problem with jews trying to control the world, which is not Jewish religious practice or belief, but it is the problem most people seem to have with them.

I think most people (including the ADL) use the terms roughly interchangably. You may substitute it for "anti-Semitic" if it pleases you.

Grislygus Jan 13th, 2009 07:36 PM

What I like about all of this is the incredible foresight of the Great Zionist Hive Mind. Out of every country, organization, and individual in the world, only THEY saw that the potential that a sudden political upheaval in Germany would lead to the unheard-of genocide of their own people* and be able to take advantage of it and set up a massive goldberg-device-sequence-of-events so that they could become embroiled in a hellish geopolitical conflict for decades. What fucking geniuses. It's almost inhuman. Hell, practically improbable.

*of course, this never occurred. Liberal Jew Media. Unless it suits the conspiracy theorist to suddenly believe that it did happen, but only on a massively smaller scale (once again, Liberal Jew Media, controlled by the Hive Mind) and the Zionists influenced it anyway (even if Hitler was predisposed to the idea, only THEY had the evil necessary to really make it happen). It doesn't matter what you believe right now, you're allowed to change the particulars at a moment's notice if you're losing an argument. After all, you're right.

Abcdxxxx Jan 13th, 2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrida (Post 607730)

As for your second point, I would believe you, but that's the exact inverse of what groups like Naturei Karta etc. say, so you might want to provide links, and I'm pretty sure that Orthodox Jews qualify as "the religious kind," so on the face of it it seems like a silly assertion.

Naturei Karta are a bunch of nuts who have been denounced by leaders of probably every Jewish Denomination, and sect you can name. Even the Satmars who oppose Israel, believe in the creation of a Jewish State at some point, and are by definition Zionists. All practicing Jews who worship the Torah and study the Talmud share beliefs with the modern movement now called Zionism.

Big McLargehuge Jan 14th, 2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by some crazies geggy linked to
In World War II, the JEWS Declared War AGAINST Germany – NOT the other way around, as we have been propagandized to believe! The three main leaders of the allies, U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and the leader of the U.S.S.R., Joseph Stalin, WERE ALL JEWISH!

:lol

kahljorn Jan 14th, 2009 01:22 AM

:lol

man what a curtain of ignorance and illusion we all live behind