I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Loveline (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   I remembered why I came here. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69706827)

ThrashO Jun 8th, 2011 07:46 PM

if you knew how good shit felt you wouldn't stop violently masturbating either.

Otto Jun 8th, 2011 07:48 PM

DUDE, TURN TOWN YOUR HUGBOX I CANT HEAR YOU!

ThrashO Jun 8th, 2011 07:49 PM

Oh, like I have aspergers right? What did someone post an article about it and then like a parasitic un-funny diarrhea smear you go around spewing other peoples jokes?

whatever fats.

ThrashO Jun 8th, 2011 07:51 PM

your head looks like a fopa with eyes drawn on it.

Otto Jun 8th, 2011 07:53 PM

No, it's more like an Edison lightbulb. Sorry. Thanks for playing, though.

Otto Jun 8th, 2011 07:56 PM

As a consolation prize, please feel free to grab a toy from the treasure box, but please be aware your parents can't hold me legally responsible when you inevitably try to shove the plastic helicopter up your ass.

ThrashO Jun 8th, 2011 08:03 PM

where the toys

Colonel Flagg Jun 8th, 2011 09:04 PM

For the record, I still can't drag up the resolve to continue reading for comprehension past the "THANKS FAMILY ..." line. What a douchebag.

Thank you Gus, for making this thread worth something. :lol

Pentegarn Jun 8th, 2011 09:23 PM

Like a big chocolate bunny you need to consume it in small bites Colonel :wordsofwisdom

Chojin Jun 8th, 2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

If I couldn't laugh, I'd cry like that video probably made you do.
sorry bro but us i-mock vets are already subjected to a rigorous youtube desensitizing process like when blanka watches all those hitler videos in the street fighter movie.

Quote:

It's my life. Get the hell out, or contribute something to it.
uh we were here first faggot

here, i have some clips for you to watch instead.

did that make you cry too, child? did you squirt some?

oh god i just can't contain myself, boo hoo hoo hooooo boooooo hoo hoo

hooooooooo booo hoo hoo hoo hoo hooooooooooooo

people and things die all the time, get over it. except for your dead friends of course; you were probably responsible for that. i imagine their souls are finally at peace now that you've honored their memory by trivializing their deaths as part of your internet pity party, their final moments juxtaposed with harrowing tales of customer service. oh shit bro, did you have to do chores at some point too? oh god oh man

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 9th, 2011 12:12 AM

It looks like the net caught the bike at least.

ThrashO Jun 9th, 2011 03:27 AM

Chojin i know im a noob and I suck but i've never laughed so hard before :bestthread

Pentegarn Jun 9th, 2011 06:53 AM

What really irks me is this is how every angsty teenager sounded when I was a teenager. Instead of maturing into a cynical adult like everyone else though, he decided to stay wallowing in his angst for another 15 years

Colonel Flagg Jun 9th, 2011 10:19 AM

I can relate - he sounds like me at age 19-20.

I got better. :)

The Leader Jun 9th, 2011 01:57 PM

Fuck you, old man.

Pram Maven Jun 9th, 2011 04:33 PM

This thread was scream-out-loud funny. Thanks, Gus. I don't mind being ridiculed by you.

Okay, so what do you all want me to do? You've alienated me from my music fans and isolated me from my animation network. If you wanted me to leave, you would have ignored me in the first place- I don't bother with people who don't talk to me.

When you work this hard to destroy someone by posting thousands of backlinks in your signatures to influence the Google ranking for their very name,

Spoilers!

how can you expect them to leave? For as long as i-mockery is linked to me by name, I can't leave. I'm trapped here.

Colonel Flagg Jun 9th, 2011 05:09 PM

[post deleted on account of no one is listening]

Pentegarn Jun 9th, 2011 05:21 PM

If you had posted that without an edit reason it would have been hilarious, it was still amusing though

kahljorn Jun 9th, 2011 05:31 PM

Pram Maven, just like you have worked so hard on your internet animation career, we've worked very hard on our internet asshole careers. I guess our careers are a little bit more successful, but why can't you just be happy for us?

Pentegarn Jun 9th, 2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 725473)
This thread was scream-out-loud funny. Thanks, Gus. I don't mind being ridiculed by you.

Okay, so what do you all want me to do? You've alienated me from my music fans and isolated me from my animation network. If you wanted me to leave, you would have ignored me in the first place- I don't bother with people who don't talk to me.

When you work this hard to destroy someone by posting thousands of backlinks in your signatures to influence the Google ranking for their very name,

Spoilers!

how can you expect them to leave? For as long as i-mockery is linked to me by name, I can't leave. I'm trapped here.

You know what, I think this post proves something about you Pram, you enjoy the attention. You :loveL:loveO:loveV:loveE:love it. If you didn't you wouldn't make statements like "how can you expect them to leave? For as long as i-mockery is linked to me by name, I can't leave. I'm trapped here." You aren't trapped here, you could change your internet name, pretend the Don Carlson mentioned here was someone else, and move on with your life. But you won't, you come here and you love the attention we lavish on you. You are an addict and you come to get your fix whenever you get the shakes.

Not that you will bother comprehending this post, it is far too full of practical advice.

Chojin Jun 9th, 2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pram Maven (Post 725473)
For as long as i-mockery is linked to me by name, I can't leave. I'm trapped here.

just like the soul of your dead girlfriend, entombed forever within your shitty stories

the day that tadao defeats you in combat, it'll end just like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWNfK6pnivY#t=9m56s

then at least they will know peace.

Kitsa Jun 9th, 2011 06:42 PM

wow, tadao looking good there.

executioneer Jun 9th, 2011 07:32 PM

man none of the threads even show up in like the first six-seven pages in a google search for "don carlson", i don't know why it's even an issue

kahljorn Jun 9th, 2011 07:34 PM

cause he also scored very high on histrionic personality disorder

Colonel Flagg Jun 9th, 2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 725485)
If you had posted that without an edit reason it would have been hilarious, it was still amusing though

I know, but I figured HE WOULDN'T GET IT. So I spoiled the joke for everyone.

I KNOW NOT CHUCKLEWORTHY. :tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear