I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

Dimnos Jul 24th, 2011 08:50 PM

Explain to me why they cant just carry rocket launchers around and blow those pussies up?

executioneer Jul 25th, 2011 02:30 AM

because they sort of exist partially outside of spacetime and can't be harmed physically?

WhiteRat Jul 30th, 2011 04:56 AM

So is anyone obsessed with Storage Wars like I am?

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

k0k0 Jul 30th, 2011 05:01 AM

I had to google that to find out what it was. I did get hooked on watching shitty Pawn Stars for about 5 days once. I think I went through like 50 of them and then just kind of stopped watching them because they're horrible.

WhiteRat Jul 30th, 2011 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 734502)
I had to google that to find out what it was. I did get hooked on watching shitty Pawn Stars for about 5 days once. I think I went through like 50 of them and then just kind of stopped watching them because they're horrible.

That's what's so great about Pawn Stars; it's horrible. I don't go out of my way to watch those fat assholes lowball the shit out of everyone but I'll watch it when i'm flipping channels. It's hilarious when Rick (bald fat asshole) randomly walks into the shop and announces to everyone that he's brought turkey footlongs from Subway for all! The Subway tie ins are hilariously pathetic.

k0k0 Jul 30th, 2011 05:23 AM

Oh man, that's about when I stopped watching. As soon as that fat fucker announces that they're going to be eating subs for like 3 episodes straight, I said "Ok, it's quitting time." It was a slap to the face to even think that those dicks are eating anything other than 12 subs at a time or a pile of fried chicken wings.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 30th, 2011 10:05 AM

When we were in vegas last week we were going to go to the pawn stars shop. It ended up being a 45 minute wait to walk around inside for 2 mins. Forget that.

I did like the episode where Chum Lee drove the batmobile from batman returns.

I get hooked on storage wars too.

Grislygus Jul 30th, 2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 733605)

I'm sure everyone but me does. I've seen that episode with the squids roaming around in armed trashcans and pig people in the sewers; that was enough.

I'll watch pawn stars and storage wars whenever they happen to be randomly scheduled after Swamp People

HART SWAMP PEOPLE. I especially love how Troy's the only one who's a legitimate human being, in any way, shape, or form

Mad Melvin Jul 30th, 2011 07:07 PM

Started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm. Never seen a single episode. I feel the need to punch myself in tender places for not watching this sooner. This show is excellent (based on the first season). 7 more seasons to go. That'll keep me busy.

Esuohlim Jul 30th, 2011 10:02 PM

The first season isn't even that great, comparatively. You've got some good TV ahead of you

Sam Jul 30th, 2011 10:05 PM

I'M WATCHING COMMUNITY AND IT'S GREAT.

WhiteRat Jul 31st, 2011 03:27 AM

Nick Aug 3rd, 2011 05:43 AM

Has the new seasons of Futurama been any good? I haven't been keeping up with it at all.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 7th, 2011 01:10 AM

ITs been pretty good.

Dane cook comedy special is on in the bed room. Man I want to machete him.
I did like the preview for the new Louis ck show where Dane cook is on it and his agent is all like "Well louis, you stated you hate dane cook and his terribleness. He'd like to see you."

darkvare Aug 7th, 2011 02:10 AM

i watched an episode of spartacus and is cool but the cgi blood is kinda lame

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 7th, 2011 02:43 AM

yeah, I started watching spartacus but the was quickly disinterested in it though.

Esuohlim Aug 7th, 2011 02:48 AM

I hear Spartacus has an incredibly shitty pilot episode and the rest is amazing

Dimnos Aug 7th, 2011 02:56 AM

I downloaded the first season of spartacus but the first two episodes were so boring I just gave up.

Krythor Aug 8th, 2011 06:57 PM

I'm not going to spoil it like that doofus koko did, but the new episode of Breaking Bad was fantastic. A great return to form after the dissapointment of last week. It is killing me having to wait a week between each one.

Fathom Zero Aug 8th, 2011 07:56 PM

It's like chocolate, peanut butter, and more peanut butter.

Mad Melvin Aug 11th, 2011 05:14 PM

Started watching The Sopranos again. God I love this show. It's like seeing old friends again. If I remember correctly, the 4th season is a bit slow at times, but other than that the show is just pure perfection.

k0k0 Aug 12th, 2011 12:30 PM

Watched the (most likely) last episode of Jon Benjamin Has a Van. I wish that comedy central would pick it up for another season, but the ratings aren't there I'm sure. It was just a crazy show that did a lot of stupid stuff and I liked it.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 12th, 2011 06:05 PM

With a good size budget too.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 15th, 2011 11:16 PM

Holy shit. The episode of jon benjamin has a van where he gets the shini curse is hilarious and my favorite so far.

k0k0 Aug 15th, 2011 11:43 PM

I like that one, but my favorite was the one where they go to the poor town and lose sound for half of the episode.