I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Sethomas Feb 6th, 2006 12:51 AM

Evidently, you suck at being cruelly mean if its equivalent to being funny. You excel being idiotically stupid or dully prosaic.

Pub Lover Feb 6th, 2006 02:25 AM

Great job guys! :)

Who let Prog Shooter in here? :(

lunlun Feb 6th, 2006 02:38 AM

ohhh im now writing from my new pc and im so happy :)

its so damn fast and so pretty

ahhh sigh.. this is so nice..

nothing more to tell at the moment

Pub Lover Feb 6th, 2006 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riggo44
I'm for it if there is a hot asian with me 69ing in my face....

Fantastic, banned.

Finally. :)
Quote:

...check out Pub Lover's chat room thread. Try to find a conversation not linked to him by at or under 2 degrees of seperation. And Pub, before you quote that bit and respond to it with ":( SUICIDE TIME :(", it is OKAY WITH ME that you do that in chat since that's what it's there for.

:lol

Esuohlim Feb 6th, 2006 07:59 AM

You people this is not an actual chat room for god's sake seven force

Chojin Feb 6th, 2006 08:03 AM

yeah it is

Seven Force Feb 6th, 2006 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl Bart? Why did I have the bowl?

Pram Maven Feb 6th, 2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Great job guys! :)

Who let Prog Shooter in here? :(

I apologize for the insensitive comment and for entreating on your thread.

What I said was in reference to the end of the title of this thread, though. I was being facetious in that regard. Again, I'm sorry.

Esuohlim Feb 6th, 2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

yeah it is

request to boot op >:

Seven Force Feb 6th, 2006 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Quote:

yeah it is

What kind of sprinkler do you perfer Bart, the kind that goes like this "whoosh, whoosh". Or the kind that goes like this "pabapabapabapa-pssssh". Oh, and there's this kind "psssh-psssh-psssh".

Esuohlim Feb 6th, 2006 02:02 PM

At the rate I post you'll run out of Milhouse quotes pretty fast.

Esuohlim Feb 6th, 2006 02:03 PM

So Pub Lover how was your day :ROLLEYES

Seven Force let's take this to mock wars ok first one to make a thread there loses

Esuohlim Feb 6th, 2006 02:11 PM

Did anyone watch the Super Bowl because I didn't. I didn't even watch the commercials but I'm sure some involved anthropomorphized animals saying "Wazzup!" for lol purposes for people with a generic sense of humor. :(

Esuohlim Feb 6th, 2006 02:12 PM

Also did football have anything to do with it because from what I've been hearing for the last two days about "lol fedex" and "lol rolling stones are old" it didn't >:

Pram Maven Feb 6th, 2006 03:04 PM

All I saw was the halftime show. The Rolling Stones looked wizened. I kept waiting for them to go back to their oxygen tanks for another breath of life :(

MarioRPG Feb 6th, 2006 05:27 PM

The halftime show lacked something going wrong this year. I thought someone would've been choked by the tounge or something.

maggiekarp Feb 6th, 2006 05:44 PM

The sound quality really went down during the half-time show (it was all quiet and fuzzy, and I've heard the joke that that's just the way the Rolling Stones sound all the time) where I am, so I guess that could count as something going wrong :/

MarioRPG Feb 6th, 2006 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggiekarp
The sound quality really went down during the half-time show

I couldn't even hear the singing for the first 30 seconds or so.

Sethomas Feb 6th, 2006 05:51 PM

I'm experimenting right now with not taking my meds to see if my sleeping habits get better. So far I'm amazed with the results. I'm just worried something bad might happen to my mind.

And the withdrawal symptoms are making me nauseated, but that should pass. At least I'm not hearing rustling metal from within my head.

MarioRPG Feb 6th, 2006 05:54 PM

seth, did you stop taking your meds completley? I'm not sure that's wise, but hey, it's interesting to hear results regardless.

Sethomas Feb 6th, 2006 06:02 PM

Yep. I'd experimented with waning down and rotating and such, but doing that I'd often go two or three nights without rest and then sleep for over a day to catch up. Yes, I plan on being very careful about this.

And for some reason I can't spell anymore.

Seven Force Feb 6th, 2006 06:05 PM

Esuohlim Feb 6th, 2006 06:22 PM

We're almost at 15000 for this thread. :(

OK remember the deal you guys let me get it since I got 5000 and 10000 ok don't be dipshits here >:

MarioRPG Feb 6th, 2006 06:23 PM

Only 997 to go.

xbxDaniel Feb 6th, 2006 06:26 PM

996! >: