I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Television Shows (NEW ARCHER IN TWO :EEKS) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69700634)

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 24th, 2011 10:47 PM

Poon is way harder to get from a girl who has a kid.

k0k0 Jun 25th, 2011 05:50 AM

So was it Elijah Wood that got her going, or the guy in the furry suit?

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 25th, 2011 09:39 AM

I watched the episode of hjb has a v where he goes into the vangate. It seemed kinda funny. Where they turned area 54 into a rundown irish bar.

k0k0 Jun 25th, 2011 01:40 PM

You should watch the first episode of jbhav, it's probably my favorite one. I like the show mainly just for how far they take the sketches. But Borders (first ep) was just so funny for me.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 25th, 2011 04:18 PM

I have to dvr it and something else recorded it instead. Series set to record though.

Mad Melvin Jun 25th, 2011 06:15 PM

Just watched Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. A friend of mine suggested it to me, and I was not dissapointed. Extremely well made parody of low budget 80's tv-series. The intro alone made me crack up. Highly recommended.

Kitsa Jun 25th, 2011 11:32 PM

I didn't like the Jon Benjamin show. :( Somehow to me it feels like any time he is not McGuirk is wasted time :(

Way into the fifth season of Dexter now, still hate it. I hope it wraps up soon because I'm pretty sick of all the characters.

Esuohlim Jun 25th, 2011 11:37 PM

Don't torture yourself, just give up on it

King Hadas Jun 26th, 2011 12:15 AM

I don't know which show milhouse is referring to but if it's Dexter, yeah, I'm sorry you had to sit through those last three seasons. My advise to anyone else starting Dexter is to stop after season 2. Don't let hope and curiosity get the better of you, those the last three seasons will break your heart. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 26th, 2011 01:37 AM

New true blood starts tomorrow too. :(

Esuohlim Jun 26th, 2011 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Hadas (Post 728466)
I don't know which show milhouse is referring to but if it's Dexter, yeah, I'm sorry you had to sit through those last three seasons. My advise to anyone else starting Dexter is to stop after season 2. Don't let hope and curiosity get the better of you, those the last three seasons will break your heart. :(

Yeah, Dexter. All I got about it was hype hype hype hype and the show isn't anything special as far as I can see. Even the first season annoyed me with Dexter fetishing over the fucking clues getting left to him in every episode.

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 03:19 AM

but you get to see john lithgow's ass a bunch

Esuohlim Jun 26th, 2011 03:48 AM

serious :( here

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 03:58 AM

at least you don't get to see his limp oven fry d*ck :achewood

Kitsa Jun 26th, 2011 07:38 AM

I don't know...I like the show ok, not as much as Oz but I have the same "Oh, I'll just see it through" feeling.

The first season, the women annoyed the hell out of me. All of them.

The second season, Lila annoyed the hell out of me.

The third season was okay for a while, but then Jimmy Smits started to annoy the hell out of me.

The fourth season, I saw John Lithgow's ass a lot. But I think he was probably the best "badguy" of all of them.

The fifth season is almost like it's written by an entirely different staff. The plot develops so slowly and it's all dialogue, dialogue, dialogue. Shot of Dexter's face with words coming out of it. Shot of Lumen's face with words coming out of it. Back to Dexter. Back to Lumen. Repeat.

I don't give a shit about any of the badguys this season. I've heard them promise that season 6 will be way better.

I finished the second Dexter book and hated that, too, but I'd already bought it so I felt like I had to read it.

Pentegarn Jun 26th, 2011 07:28 PM

Another thing about the first new episode of Futurama that made me laugh was
Spoilers!

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 26th, 2011 11:39 PM

The professors tits flapping in the wind almost made me throw up.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 08:29 AM

Finished Dexter. It got better at the very end. I've heard that the season coming up is sort of a reversion to "old" Dexter...I really hope so.

Mad Melvin Jun 30th, 2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 729020)
Finished Dexter. It got better at the very end. I've heard that the season coming up is sort of a reversion to "old" Dexter...I really hope so.

What I really hated about season 5 was the last episode where
Spoilers!

But the season was pretty dumb all around, so that didn't really suprise me that much.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jun 30th, 2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 729020)

The new season coming out has Mos Def in it. :picklehat

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 729021)
What I really hated about season 5 was the last episode where
Spoilers!

But the season was pretty dumb all around, so that didn't really suprise me that much.

Yeah, seriously. Since she hadn't known already that would have been the time to do it.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 12:03 PM

I think the whole "people not acting the way they really would in such a situation" is becoming fairly standard for that show :(

Pentegarn Jun 30th, 2011 05:25 PM

So I got around to watching the premier of Falling Skies. I like it so far, I need to watch the next episode still. Hoping it doesn't get to high budget though and turn into a soap opera where you see an alien every 3-4 weeks.

Kitsa Jun 30th, 2011 08:43 PM

I got the DVD for season 1 of Northern Exposure from netflix. Haven't watched it since it originally aired, so this should be interesting.

Esuohlim Jun 30th, 2011 11:32 PM

Kitsa you need to watch The Wire

Kitsa Jul 1st, 2011 04:57 PM

Well, you need to watch Twin Peaks.