I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Shyandquietguy Sep 4th, 2011 05:44 PM

@Tadao Hey man, don't push him.

He has internet friends on this forum.

@Babs, You're the man now dog.

Shyandquietguy Sep 4th, 2011 05:47 PM

Hey guys I have been lurking here forever and I was hoping you guys would accept me but it doesn't seem that way. But could someone post saying something nice about me just so I know?

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 06:00 PM

Shy, you are a funny guy. Babs, please die.

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 06:10 PM

I'm still shocked by Eric's defense of some popularity contest over the harassment of Babs.

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 06:12 PM

I bet he's telling on me right now. No wonder your fat ugly girlfriend can keep you down.

Babs Sep 4th, 2011 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 740707)
Hey guys I have been lurking here forever and I was hoping you guys would accept me but it doesn't seem that way. But could someone post saying something nice about me just so I know?

I can relate with you on that bro. Nothing wrong with being shy and quiet. Wanna be friends?

Babs Sep 4th, 2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740710)
I bet he's telling on me right now. No wonder your fat ugly girlfriend can keep you down.

To legit

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 06:58 PM

See, you can't even do the whole "I don't care" thing right. There is something very seriously wrong with your brain. You should start with Kindergarten logistical problem solving and work your way up from there. God knows it would help your spelling and grammar.

Pentegarn Sep 4th, 2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 740655)
My only red pickle is from Pentagarn for when I half assed attempted to justify red pickling him. So I could green pickle Willie more.

Haha, I'm all over the place.

You were on that red pickle too :lol I should quote it, your 'feedback' read like it went on for hours, I may still be reading it in fact

Babs Sep 4th, 2011 07:04 PM

You're very wrong, I do care other wise I wouldn't have started all of this. Friends yet? I'm showing the willingness to commit RIGHT NOW.

Pentegarn Sep 4th, 2011 07:06 PM

No offense Babs, but you are coming off as quite needy. Better to drop the whole thing and write off Tadao as a lost cause

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 07:10 PM

Babalitly Pancakes or whatever your fucking dumb ass name is now. The only way I will ever be friends with you is when you are dead. I'm willing to commit to this right now as well.

kahljorn Sep 4th, 2011 07:16 PM

so that means he wants to be friends with you forever in the afterlife

he must like you a lot

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 07:18 PM

I think he wants to be me. :(

Pentegarn Sep 4th, 2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740721)
Babalitly Pancakes or whatever your fucking dumb ass name is now. The only way I will ever be friends with you is when you are dead. I'm willing to commit to this right now as well.

k0k0 Sep 4th, 2011 07:25 PM

No offense to babs, but you sound like a whiny baby. I came onto this board with nobody liking me. A weird rom hacker who likes to draw sprites of wee wee's and pee pee's. But now I like to think I found my place. And it wasn't due to complaining and bitching because one person doesn't like you. Let the dude hate you. If you cry about it everyone's gonna think that's just who you are.

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 07:30 PM

Yeah, we've tried to explain that to him multiple times. Just wait, you'll have reason to want him dead as well.

Babs Sep 4th, 2011 07:34 PM

It's time for a change. You guys won't be dissapointed this time around. You just watch. This time, I'm giving back instead of taking and wanting. Consider this all dropped.

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 07:35 PM

Also Koko:

You have a talent that this group of comedians can appreciate. There was another "rom hacker" a few months ago who's talents were not appreciated. I feel that we are loyal to our poop 'N' penis humor, so of course we will burn alive meme fags. Makes sense right?

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 740732)
It's time for a change. You guys won't be dissapointed this time around. You just watch. This time, I'm giving back instead of taking and wanting. Consider this all dropped.

Hey fag, you can't just tell on people and then have it go away because you swear it'll be different this time.

This kind of shit is why I hate you so much.

Babs Sep 4th, 2011 07:40 PM

Maybe its a talent you'll learn to appreciate.

Tadao Sep 4th, 2011 08:18 PM

What, constantly sucking peoples balls in order to be tolerated? Not going to happen.

Otto Sep 4th, 2011 08:28 PM

NEW ART PROJECT: I am going to make an alginate cast of my head, do a clay press of the mold (which means filling the mold with molten oil-based clay and swirling it around, pouring out the excess so that I'm left with a clay positive of my head) modifying the clay positive so that it looks like I'm decomposing, then doing an alginate cast of the clay positive, making a foam latex mask from the decomposing head mold. The final product will be stretched over a lifesize anatomical skull with varnished marbles glued into the eyesockets and attached to an articulated dummy made from dowel rods and foam padding from Lowe's. I will dress the dummy in ratty clothes add scratch-built corpse hands and it will have a head of punched hair and a wispy mustache. I will take the dummy to all of my Halloween parties and have him it on random women and order drinks for him. After Halloween he will be propped up in a chair, staring out the living room window. My neighbors will fear me.

Kitsa Sep 4th, 2011 08:47 PM

well done, report back

Otto Sep 4th, 2011 08:49 PM

The hardest part is rounding up some alginate. Hopefully I can find a local dental supply shop, so I don't have to pay shipping. I've already got everything else, save for some ultracal, but I think the local AC Moore carries that.