I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

LordSappington Sep 14th, 2011 11:09 PM

Operation went off without a hitch. Now I just gotta wait for my hearing to come back in that ear.

Kitsa Sep 14th, 2011 11:11 PM

that's aces, sappy :D

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 741809)
The one I liked the most was of him cradling the sandwich.

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 742067)
Operation went off without a hitch. Now I just gotta wait for my hearing to come back in that ear.

This is for your dizziness/vertigo, right? All better now?

Fathom Zero Sep 14th, 2011 11:19 PM

va bene, signor pluver

Colonel Flagg Sep 14th, 2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 742067)

Good on you, Sapford. :)

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 741639)
I'm glad it wasn't just me.

I can't remember if I put this one up yet. Pub would know, since he has a folder on each of us.

I'd say "my nose doesn't usually look that big" but it probably does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 741644)
Pub, make sure to split my folder in two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 741777)
pub has folders and subfolders and sub-subfolders.

I think about everyone here who has appeared in drag, or in anything that could be taken as drag, is specially indexed for ease of wank. I believe. Again, you'd have to ask him but you'd probably just get that :wank emoticon in the chat thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0k0 (Post 742011)
Don't worry Kitsa, I'm sure there's plenty of guys who would love to fall into your gasm chasm.

:conspiracy

Pub Lover Sep 14th, 2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 741280)
I should specify...I WASH THEM, I just happen to keep picking them out of the closet over and over.

Because you're a lady. ;)

Your nose doesn't look big there. I have a big nose. It only doesn't look as exceedingly large as it really is because I have a gargantuan melon for a head. :eek

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 735748)
Man, I'd fuck a robot made out of pink foam insulation.

I'd have the itchiest dick ever, but goddamnit I'd do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 735909)
TADAO'S MOTHER IS WHITE AS A SHEET.

THE SAME SHEET YOU HAVE CUT HOLES INTO AND WORN UPON YOUR HEAD AT KLAN RALLIES.

YOU RACIST.

Double zugs for Sam.

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2011 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 742085)
Spoilers!

Chojin looks amazing. :eek

Pub Lover Sep 15th, 2011 01:36 AM

Well it as been a fun and infuriating few days. I'll be back to read through your chatter in a while. Stay the cool chaps and lasses that you all are.

LordSappington Sep 15th, 2011 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 742071)
This is for your dizziness/vertigo, right? All better now?

Yeah; they put a shunt in my left side, to drain this little sac everyone has behind their cochlea. Mine was all twisted or something, which is a classic sign of Meniere's, so that means someday I'll be having the nerve taken out completely.
The shunt should help for a year or so, but right now through the pain meds and the type of operation I can't tell if it's better yet.
Anyways, thanks guys! :)

executioneer Sep 15th, 2011 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 741874)
Wanna download Windows 8?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516

Granted, there's a lot of shit that probably doesn't work, but this computer doesn't have Windows on it. So I'm all up in it.

so how's this going for you, what works and what doesn't?

Grislygus Sep 15th, 2011 04:39 AM

WHERE'S THE INSOMNIACS CLUB

WHERE'S MY PEEPS

I JUST MISSED EVERBODY, DIDNT I

kahljorn Sep 15th, 2011 04:51 AM

sup man

im on some dudes internet tv so i wont be here long :(

Grislygus Sep 15th, 2011 04:55 AM

DAMN. HELLO, ALL THE SAME

Grislygus Sep 15th, 2011 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 740889)
I guess there's always the internet

Holy goddamned shit, Saps made me laugh. Time to die

Kitsa Sep 15th, 2011 07:56 AM

Just got a Nigerian scam email from "Dr. Magahalu" that said, in caps, THIS IS THE FBI, PLEASE GET BACK TO US WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2011 09:14 AM

from Dr Pram Magahalu

Zhukov Sep 15th, 2011 10:16 AM

Haha.

Had a MRI scan a short time ago to see if I had a tumour. I need my GP to look at it to make sure, by my ER nurse friend said that it all looked ok. Also, apparently I have an extra brain ventricle or some such that only 10% of the population have. I don't know. I might upload my brain scan pictures if I can be bothered.

Kitsa Sep 15th, 2011 10:26 AM

ah, MRIs.

POCK POCK POCK pock POCK POCK pock POCK BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Zhukov Sep 15th, 2011 10:39 AM

Pretty much, yeah.

I was asked by two different people if I was pregnant or not beforehand, and I know I don't have any shrapnel wounds, but I was actually rather worried that I might have one I don't know about.

k0k0 Sep 15th, 2011 10:55 AM

I'm getting like my 5th ct scan in a year soon for this sinus thing. I'm guessing I'm gonna end up getting cancer before they take care of my sinus issues.

Kitsa Sep 15th, 2011 10:59 AM

I had an eight-hour whole body MRI once. The Madonna version of Evita had just come out and the tech played the soundtrack through the headphones over and over and over. Longest 8 hours of my life.

The pregnancy question doesn't surprise me. My mom gets asked all the time when her last mammogram was, and she's had a double mastectomy.

LordSappington Sep 15th, 2011 11:33 AM

MRIs are boring as hell. My last MRI, the doctor tuned me in to the local KISS FM station right in the middle of what had to have been the advertisement hour-long special or something.
My doctor was awesome and took pictures of my surgery, so I'll upload them sometime today.