I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Colonel Flagg Sep 25th, 2011 07:21 AM

---> science thread. apologies.

elx Sep 25th, 2011 07:37 AM

<3

k0k0 Sep 25th, 2011 09:44 AM

If they really did send it faster than the speed of light, wouldn't it have arrived before they pushed the button to send it?

Zhukov Sep 25th, 2011 11:05 AM

Exactly. Figure that one out, boffins.

Rongi Sep 25th, 2011 02:17 PM

So I guess we're done with the pram maven thing, huh

Rongi Sep 25th, 2011 02:17 PM

Let's talk about boners

When was the last time you had a boner?

HickMan Sep 25th, 2011 02:30 PM

This morning. Boners are funny. Even the word is funny; boner. I also like the word 'penis'. I'm convinced that's the funniest word in the English vocabulary.

Rongi Sep 25th, 2011 02:36 PM

I like to call it a dingus sometimes

P sure I took that from Dr. Steve Brule when he talked about ripping hair from your dick and eating it. He called it a dingus

Anyway I'm about have a boner soon

Pram Maven Sep 25th, 2011 02:42 PM

One time, Portland animator Don Carlson, the namby-pamby pedoSmurf rubbed up against me with someone else's boner. Fucked me the freak out.

HickMan Sep 25th, 2011 02:45 PM

Thinking about Steve Brule boners me up sometimes, too.

I have the first four seasons of Tim and Eric on my harddrive here in Afghannyland, and boy do Afghans love it.

They also love 'Big Trouble in Little China' almost as much as I do.

Rongi Sep 25th, 2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 743688)

I have the first four seasons of Tim and Eric on my harddrive here in Afghannyland, and boy do Afghans love it.

Are you fucking serious

That is amazing

Rongi Sep 25th, 2011 02:52 PM

I never would have thought Afghans would like T&E

Shyandquietguy Sep 25th, 2011 02:53 PM

So when is Don Carlson going to kill the president?

Any guesses? Is he gonna do it with a cross bow? Or pull string?

HickMan Sep 25th, 2011 02:58 PM

Yeah and I'm not talking about the Afghans that speak English and are somewhat Americanized, I'm talking about the tribals who are avid believers in Pashtunwali. The Afghans that pretty much are convinced that we're just the Russian reinforcements.

These are the guys that watch Tim and Eric and laugh their asses off. They may not even get it, and it may just be due to politeness, but man is it a hoot.

Pram Maven Sep 25th, 2011 02:59 PM

In the year 2073, Portland animator Don Carlson will kill the president...by being reincarnated inside of him.

Shyandquietguy Sep 25th, 2011 03:02 PM

Yeah.

HickMan Sep 25th, 2011 03:02 PM

It also could be due to the fact that every Afghan smokes dank shit on the reg and therefore things T&E is hilarious.

HickMan Sep 25th, 2011 03:03 PM

Hey Shyandquietguy, we never talk. How are you?

Shyandquietguy Sep 25th, 2011 03:06 PM

I'm doin fine. In fact I'm just as flabbergasted as Rongi about the T&E being so popular. Then I read about the dank afganny nugs. :lol

You should introduce them to Mitch Hedburg

PS, No! How are YOU? ;)

Rongi Sep 25th, 2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 743696)
It also could be due to the fact that every Afghan smokes dank shit on the reg and therefore things T&E is hilarious.

This is too funny. T&E should do a USO show in Afghanistan

Also tbh when I used to smoke a lot of weed (I quit smokin herb a year and a half ago), I used to find T&E a lot funnier. I still think they're gr8, but the herb made it something transcendentally brilliant

HickMan Sep 25th, 2011 03:25 PM

As much as I'd love to introduce them to such great comedy like Mitch Hedberg and Bill Hicks, I just think that will go over their head. They know the basics of English: Fuck, Shit, Damn etc...but they're more into the physical humor of things. They cracked up when Tim and Eric rubbed brownies all over each other, or when Eric rubbed balloons all up on his crotch and ass area, but didn't get the subtleties of the Innernette humor and skits like that where basic understanding of the English language would be helpful.

But yeah these guys know how to blaze. I don't partake, since I'm in the Army afterall, but I am very much looking forward towards my enlistment ending and moving to Austin TX where I shall squeegee my third eye.

Zhukov Sep 25th, 2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 743693)
Yeah and I'm not talking about the Afghans that speak English and are somewhat Americanized, I'm talking about the tribals who are avid believers in Pashtunwali. The Afghans that pretty much are convinced that we're just the Russian reinforcements.

These are the guys that watch Tim and Eric and laugh their asses off. They may not even get it, and it may just be due to politeness, but man is it a hoot.

That's awesome. I don't even like the show that much, but this is hilarious.

k0k0 Sep 25th, 2011 03:47 PM

Fuck T&E Awesome Show. I don't hate it, but don't like it because it's the reason why they stopped doing Tom Goes to the Mayor. And I like that show a hell of a lot more. Another show that is kind of a spin-off that I liked a lot more was "Check it out with Steve Brule". That show was probably 20 times better than tim and eric.

Shyandquietguy Sep 25th, 2011 03:54 PM

Hickman, do they constantly watch Tom and Jerry? PS: I am sorry but I can't think of too many physical oriented humor here. :(

Rongi Sep 25th, 2011 03:54 PM

I never really got into Tom Goes To The Mayor, the art direction always bugged me. It was too ugly looking. Also the general tone of the show just kind of bored me. I've only seen like 4 episodes though.

Check It Out With Steve Brule, I only saw one episode but I thought it was pretty funny

T&E has had some truly magnificent sketches, some of the best things I've seen. If you don't think Celery Man is some next level shit, I don't know what to tell you my man