I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 02:52 PM

I really like It Can Happen. :(

Guitar Woman Feb 2nd, 2010 02:54 PM

Quote:

Is this a case of you going SWEEJUS CHRISTI HE LOOKS JUST LIKE THAT ANIME CHARACTER I LIKE, or is he one of those people that reads Shonen Jump in public and dates fat girls

And you're in high school journalism? I thought that you were a freshman in college by now
He's one of those DUDE I'M ACTING JUST LIKE AN ANIMU CHARACTER THAT NOBODY'S EVER HEARD OF I AM UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL people, when most normal people realize imitating fictional characters is retarded by 4th grade. Basically it's a complete lack of personality on his part and completely fucking sad, I thought I'd share with you guys because I know you like making fun of pathetic people. Couldn't really get a good video or any pictures today, I'll try again on thursday.

And I'm in a lollege Journalism class. Two, actually. I attended one in high school, but it was total shit and just an excuse to sit around playing Earthbound the entire period.

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 02:58 PM

So I assume he's over eighteen. What the fuck?

Aren't you guys allowed to run your own paper? What's with this assignment crap?

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 670770)

I would deny the fuck out of being a YES fan, but the second I'm alone in the car I'm all like LOVE WILL FIIIIND A WAY,

IF YOU WANT IT TO

Guitar Woman Feb 2nd, 2010 03:03 PM

Well, we're working on getting the online paper up, but in the mean time we're working on un-learning what school's taught us about fluffing papers up with overexertions of verbosity and whatnot.

Basically, how to write so that a normal person can read it without getting bored as fuck or needing a dictionary. I think we're doing well!

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 03:04 PM

When are you publishing an actual paper?

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 03:04 PM

I can't do journalism for that reason. More power to ya, sweetheart.

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 03:05 PM

I can sing Heat of the Moment in Randy Newman's voice. :|

Guitar Woman Feb 2nd, 2010 03:06 PM

Well, probably never, since nobody actually runs print anymore. :lol :(

I dunno, we might, we might not, I'd be happy just writing for a website

Colonel Flagg Feb 2nd, 2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 670770)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 670773)
[...] the second I'm alone in the car I'm all like LOVE WILL FIIIIND A WAY

I was in Grad school when both '90125' and 'Big Generator' came out, and both these albums bring back EVIL MEMORIES >:

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 03:23 PM

Because both of those albums were horrible.

Pentegarn Feb 2nd, 2010 03:47 PM

I hate 90125 because that seems to be the album everyone thinks of when you mention Yes. And it is by far their worst album. I tell everyone "Owner of a Lonely Heart" is the bottom of the barrel of Yes music. They have many good albums, but nobody will listen to the good ones like "Fragile", "Close to the Edge", or "Going for the One"

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 03:51 PM

"The critical reaction to Relayer, coming after a predecessor that many critics felt was pretentious and long-winded, was mixed. However, it was still a commercial success, with many observers later considering it vastly underrated"

:lol

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 03:55 PM

Owner of a Lonely Heart is a contender for my Most Hated Song Ever.

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 03:59 PM

"NEW YORK (Reuters) – After tasting 37 different blended coffees, Consumer Reports couldn't find one that measured up to its "excellent" or "very good" ratings, the publication said Tuesday.
The less-than-glowing report follows a year that saw tight supplies of high-quality arabica coffee beans in Colombia, followed by steep premiums that caused some roasters to look for cheaper and more available options for their blends."

:tear

Flagg is gonna be upset.

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 04:02 PM

I keep waiting for Roger Dean to try and release his movie :lol

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 04:11 PM

Did he ever consider an animated movie?

edit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_D...9#Film_project

executioneer Feb 2nd, 2010 04:14 PM

didn't avatar already come out

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 04:14 PM

I actually did think immediately of Roger Dean when I saw the floating island images from Avatar

James Cameron jacked his shit :pro

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 04:18 PM

He probably rented a theater all to himself and watched Avatar in stony silence

"DAMN CAMERON! DAMN HIM TO HELL!"

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 04:19 PM

Hahahhahaha

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 04:21 PM

There was some popular anime with floating islands that had giant peaceful robots and airplane pirates. GW should know the name of it. Called Lola or some shit.

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 04:23 PM

What the fuck kind of failure is a peaceful robot? Asian hippies

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 04:36 PM

Found it.Laputa: Castle in the Sky

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 05:22 PM

Oh Jesus, I remember GW going off about the mahnga version of that

Mark Hamill dubbed in the english version, I think. Eighties? Can't remember

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 05:35 PM

:pagebrak

It was alright, but really gay and slow at the same time.

Guitar Woman Feb 2nd, 2010 05:39 PM

Castle in the Sky is awesome!

Allow me to be a nerd for a minute and correct you, as there was no manga version! You are thinking instead of Nausicaa, which is also awesome! I recommend reading it!

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 05:42 PM

Not me, I don't read comics.

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 05:51 PM

Which, judging by wikipedia's info, seems like the EXACT same thing and also has Mark Hamill's voice in the english version

Fathom Zero Feb 2nd, 2010 05:52 PM

http://www.destructoid.com/2k-unboxe...s-162343.phtml

Art deco gives me a huge boner. I am so buying this. I came just looking at it.

elx Feb 2nd, 2010 06:08 PM

n oyster toad fish

Grislygus Feb 2nd, 2010 06:19 PM

WANT

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 06:22 PM

Way to fag up Kitsa's baby thread Babs. :(

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 06:47 PM

DEAR PUBBLES

Spoilers!

Babs Feb 2nd, 2010 07:18 PM

:oneofthosedays

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 08:35 PM

liquidstatik Feb 2nd, 2010 11:02 PM

liquidstatik Feb 2nd, 2010 11:03 PM

Tadao Feb 2nd, 2010 11:25 PM

I used to use ACDSEE. You're dick is gonna be raw. :(

DevilWearsPrada Feb 2nd, 2010 11:45 PM

kgp4death is dead, new thread title

also for some reason my signature has had a hyperlink in it forever that shows up when you click Quote:, it's like an unintentional easter egg or whatever

DevilWearsPrada Feb 3rd, 2010 12:07 AM

It's Realfield though and Realfield sucks how do I make it into something that doesn't suck without ruining the way it's hidden

Fathom Zero Feb 3rd, 2010 12:08 AM

weighty cock

DevilWearsPrada Feb 3rd, 2010 12:09 AM

:nod

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 12:16 AM

I GIT OFF ON FIDDY SEBEN CHEVYS

I GIT OFF ON A SCREAMIN GUITAR

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 12:17 AM

i got a rocknrolI GOT A ROCKINROLL HEART

Dixie Feb 3rd, 2010 12:26 AM

so i have an infected spiderbite on my right breast. staph infection.
it's fucking disgusting.
and i fell in love, like head over heels shit.

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 12:29 AM

i think i better wish you better luck with the staph infection then your love life

Dixie Feb 3rd, 2010 12:36 AM

i think you're right

kahljorn Feb 3rd, 2010 12:45 AM

yea staph infections can leave like holes in your body :(

usually only really dirty people get staph infections :O i guess it could be bad luck though...

executioneer Feb 3rd, 2010 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada (Post 670856)
kgp4death is dead, new thread title

i know he's dead this way he is dead and IN HELL because he won't stop googling his stupid name

i'll change it when his year ban is up

Colonel Flagg Feb 3rd, 2010 03:57 AM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 670876)
i'll change it when his year ban is up

:(

executioneer Feb 3rd, 2010 04:00 AM

is the sad face because he's only banned for a year or because i am being stubborn

Colonel Flagg Feb 3rd, 2010 04:13 AM

The first one. ;)

Kitsa Feb 3rd, 2010 09:38 AM

if anyone has a problem with how i type now you can suck it because I've got a baby in one arm, typing with the other and holding a bottle with my face

Fathom Zero Feb 3rd, 2010 09:43 AM

Why are you typing at all? You've got a gaping maw to pay attention to now. It's all baby baby baby.

Kitsa Feb 3rd, 2010 09:52 AM

i've worked up to being able to shower and go to the bathroom now. she sleeps sometimes.

Fathom Zero Feb 3rd, 2010 11:35 AM

How lucky!

elx Feb 3rd, 2010 11:52 AM

so i'm wondering - do any of you guys believe in ghosts? or similarly curious paranormal type things?

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 11:55 AM

OMFG! YES!

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 11:56 AM

elx Feb 3rd, 2010 11:58 AM

i'm serious :(

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 12:03 PM

Did you have an encounter?

Fathom Zero Feb 3rd, 2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 670931)
i'm serious :(

I have no reason to confirm nor deny their existence, having never experienced such a thing for myself.

elx Feb 3rd, 2010 12:07 PM

no, never. i was just thinking about it is all and was wondering why so many people were so adamant about it.

Zhukov Feb 3rd, 2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 670927)
so i'm wondering - do any of you guys believe in ghosts? or similarly curious paranormal type things?

Are you trying to provoke an argument? For the record; ghosts do not exist.

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 670935)
no, never. i was just thinking about it is all and was wondering why so many people were so adamant about it.

Adamant about what? That they do exist? Or dont exist? :confused:

elx Feb 3rd, 2010 12:15 PM

that they do

and also no i am not trying to provoke an argument, i am sincerely curious and haven't even formed an opinion on the subject

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 12:17 PM

Idk... Theyre dumb?

Zhukov Feb 3rd, 2010 12:19 PM

I went on a ghost tour in Edinburgh once, it was fun. There was a "ghost" that people had reported seeing walking down the corridors of the old sewer systems, and we were of course looking for said ghost. I saw it walking past down the end of a very long hallway, and pointed it out.

People went nuts, and a woman screamed. You could see a dark shadow moving left and right.

When we went down the hallway it turned out it was just a brick wall, part of which was discoloured. The dark discolouration being seen from a dimly lit distance caused it to appear as if it was moving. Even after a rational explanation of the "ghost" was seen with people's own eyes, and explained by the tour guide as being so, some people still wouldn't budge over the fact that they had seen a ghost.

Zhukov Feb 3rd, 2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 670938)

and also no i am not trying to provoke an argument, i am sincerely curious and haven't even formed an opinion on the subject

Really? I honestly would have figured that you would never believe in the souls of the dead lingering in the plane of the living.

Fathom Zero Feb 3rd, 2010 12:46 PM

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 670948)
We got an I-Max around here, but I really don't want to risk anyone I know seeing me go see Avatar

Besides, I'm saving what little movie money I can afford to spend right now for The Wolfman and Shutter Island :\

Also, people who believe in ghosts are acceptable, people who believe in psychics finding ghosts need to have their heads slammed into a concrete block

executioneer Feb 3rd, 2010 01:08 PM

ghost believing is silly

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 01:16 PM

Most of the amateur ghost hunters I've had the misfortune of covering for my old college paper were some of the nicest elderly people I've ever met, you don't want them to ever realize that they're wasting their lives :(

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 01:21 PM

One particular group that came through the town was joined by a bitchy woman in her fifties who angrily informed everyone who looked at her that she was a "water witch" and that she was "seeing how they did things here". She could constantly be seen consulting her with her two equally aged "followers", out of everyone's earshot :lol

If she had suddenly realized that she was a waste of oxygen, I would have had the photographer snap a photo of her facial expression

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 01:28 PM

Jesus, I remember trying to get a quote from one of her two buddies in good faith (I needed filler that I could actually use)

She was nice, but had to timidly ask the permission of the WATER WITCH, who proceeded to get in my face about asking for a comment. The woman glared at me like I was just one of the many people throughout her life that was out to get her, grilled me about my "publication" :lol

She said she'd never give a quote to someone like me

Tadao Feb 3rd, 2010 01:51 PM

water bitch is more like it

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

elx Feb 3rd, 2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 670943)
Really? I honestly would have figured that you would never believe in the souls of the dead lingering in the plane of the living.

well, i don't believe that anything of the sort could exist independent of a conscious mind. however, i don't know if that matters or not or if that makes it any less real for those who have experienced it.

kinda like sleep paralysis; something that almost everyone experiences at least once. it's not discriminatory in anyway, it's been around as long as humans have and has affected children and adults around the globe alike. there's no denying it's existence, yet we still can't explain it at all. it is a completely real incident for each person, so why do we collectively dismiss it as just something that's in our minds? how is that possible? how can two separate entities combine together for a single experience over and over again with no definite cause? if a child who has no concept of what fear or numb is experiences paralysis, how can it just be in their head? it can't emanate from nothing, yet somehow it always does.

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 02:10 PM

Sleep Paralysis! Get the fuck out with that shit. Everyone experiences it my ass.

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 02:12 PM

Oh and what the hell does a "water witch" supposedly do even? Aside from serving as an example of a functioning retard.

elx Feb 3rd, 2010 02:15 PM

yes, almost everyone at some point in their entire lifetime. shove off crayfish.

elx Feb 3rd, 2010 02:16 PM

:downgrade

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 02:16 PM

Lobster legs. :rolleyes

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 02:32 PM

I don't know what HER idea of a "water witch" was, I assume she ascribed to some half-assed, personalized take on neopagan bullshit under a vague umbrella of "Wicca", and decided that her "powers" are all about the water

She never really made a whole lot of sense, the biggest and most inarticulate speech she gave was when a nice old man was telling us how divining rods worked. Then she huddled up with her two browbeaten pals and whispered some more.

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 670967)
I'm about to watch Beer Wars. Anyone heard anything?

Looking C-Grade so far

laughing at the dweeb with Arrogant Bastard shown in the first two minutes' WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING? bit

Dimnos Feb 3rd, 2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dweeb
I like this beer because it says Bastard and there is a devil guy on the label. And that Im going to act all arrogant about my beer choice makes it all kind of ironic. :lol

I have no friends. :(

:|

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 02:48 PM

3:05 minute mark- This is going to be more annoying than SUPER SIZE ME

3:17- Her sole claim to fame in the beer industry is in Mike's Hard Lemonade? :lol

3:26- SHIT

3:31- "I know what you're thinking!" no, you don't.

5:45- I'm hoping this woman goes away soon

Tadao Feb 3rd, 2010 02:52 PM

Sounds like something atomfilms would do, and that is not a compliment.

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 03:03 PM

6:40- Okay, that's funny if the Butt Monkey Beer booth is getting more attention than Anheuser-Busch

7:25- Aaaaaaand the sum-up. Let some brewers talk

8:20- official beer sports? The fifties alcohol scene rocked, let's hear more about that

8:34- BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW HAW HAW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

9:00- Shit's going down. This is more interesting than anything she's jabbered about so far.

10:00- Channeling Murdoch again. SHUT UP

10:56- DUR HUR HUR HUR. Does he have buck teeth? What the hell is he wearing? Where did she find this guy?

11:06- Holy shit. Did he escape from Nebraska?

11:20- Douche parade

11:30- Wha-What the fuck is he doing? Does he think it's wine? What- jgrt- faggot ass cockswabbing preppie motherfucker I am so irritated that this guy is breathing

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 03:10 PM

Okay, hang on, the Grand King Douchebag needs to be shared with the world

Dixie Feb 3rd, 2010 03:14 PM

so i'm going to the hospital in the morning. the adventure never ends. hopefully i don't have to stay there.

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 03:18 PM

Unfortunately, pictures cannot capture this devoted Budweiser fan swirling his beer glass like a fine wine, nor can they capture his finishing giggle.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, YOUR COMMON BUDWEISER FAN

Tadao Feb 3rd, 2010 03:18 PM

You should let me cum on your tits and see it that helps.

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 03:19 PM

Shit CiG, good luck with that one

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 03:22 PM

11:50- Grand King Douchebag is so awkwardly gay that Richard Simmons would call him a faggot

13:20- Funny, this documentary has been saying the same thing over and over again since it started

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 03:28 PM

14:45- SHUT YOUR GODDAMN SLAGASS MOUTH AND LET SOMEONE ELSE TALK FOR MORE THAN FIVE SECONDS

15:25- Never mind, Jesus, find someone other than the Yuengling guy

16:07- Pfft. Nice background. SAAAAY, ARE YOU TRYING TO CONVEY SOMETHING? I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR SUBTLE WAYS

16:26- God, kill me

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 03:30 PM

17:05- SAM ADAMS, thank God on His Throne in Heaven. STICK WITH HIM! STICK WITH HIM!

17:08- God damn it.

Dixie Feb 3rd, 2010 04:32 PM

it kinda looks like this, except mine has a little blood in it like "dead alive"

Spoilers!

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 04:33 PM

17:36- Someone get a fan to start sucking Greg Koch's cock already, he's bitching again

18:30- Now that you actually have people who are ACTUALLY SAYING SOMETHING, she's cutting them off every other sentence.

19:30- You could make a drinking game where you take a tiny sip of beer every time she cuts to something else, you'd still be completely hammered in an hour

22:00- This is the longest she's stuck with one person so far. Why Dogfish?

23:00- Ooooooh, we’re talking to the Good Guys now. I see.

31:58- Case of Newcastle in the background. THARS MAH BOYS! Why the hell isn’t she talking about imports, anyway? Oh, right. Furriner’s ain’t Good Guys or Bad Guys, they just there, boy. Takin’ up space.

33:52- Get dressed and shaved before the interview next time. Thanks.

34:35- If that guy was a stand up comedian, I’d be a fan just because he looks and sounds funny. I don’t know what it is, he’s got this Fozzy-Bear thing going on

34:56- A CUT UP, I TELLS YA! A REGULA CUT UP!

35:50, 36:00- Suck a dick, dude, no one loves you

40:00- Upon mention of “beer lovers”, it occurs to me that this documentary about the beer industry isn’t actually aimed at us. Fuck. Where’s Flying Dog when you need them?

40:59- Shut up.

42:23- I actually agree with this bit, Anheuser-Busch can suck a cock with their wannabe specialty crap. Unfortunately, your “pumpkin beer” sucks just as much as their 3.99 knockoff version, pal.

43:45- What the fuck is she doing? RUN HER OVER, to hell with the cameraman

44:00- Heavy Morgan Spurlock vibes here. It’s not like Anheuser-Busch is a Scientology front business, for God’s sake

44:16- That’s actually pretty goddamn funny. Way to be, buddy!

46:00- Drew Carey came up with the idea before you did. It was called Buzz Beer. Your current situation is the plot of an episode of his lame-ass show. Congratulations. Go back to Sam Adams.

46:30- Shit, I still want Moonshot to beat out Busch.

48:00- STOP TRYING TO CONTROL MY BRAIN

Grislygus Feb 3rd, 2010 04:34 PM

GRAGH I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT

IT'S THE CUSTARD SCENE ALL OVER AGAIN