I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Babs Mar 13th, 2009 06:52 AM

They're amazing with those over sized drinks they dub (RT 44) which is the most stupid name for a god damn drink but anyways, if you go there before like 4 in the afternoon, they only cost $1. That includes the limeades, slushies, ocean water (sprite with coconut flavoring), and all kinds suicidal flavors of deliciousness for those types of drinks. Soooooo good.

Zomboid Mar 13th, 2009 08:07 AM

I don't think we have any of the SUPER-FAT fast food restaurants like Carl's Jr/Hardee's over here.

People go fucking nuts for Tim Horton's though.

Kitsa Mar 13th, 2009 08:15 AM

I love Tim Horton's coffee and muffins, but I don't really think their doughnuts or "sandwiches" are very good. I do have some timbits from time to time, though.

Last time I went to Hardees the coffee was salty and it occurred to me that I needed to get rid of it ASAP.

The Leader Mar 13th, 2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 619087)
I need to know what painting influenced SEURAT? The two choices I remember were Mrs. Richard Brinsley Sheridan and The anatomy of dr. tulip but i can't remember the other ones ;\

Do you mean The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp by Rembrandt?

Kitsa Mar 13th, 2009 12:38 PM

I have the 10th edition and it doesn't mention any particular painting. It mentions the "color theories of Delacroix and the color scientists Hermann von Helmholtz and Michel Chevreul" and says that his style is "descended" from Piero della Francesca and Uccello.

RaNkeri Mar 13th, 2009 03:37 PM

Hurrah, my friend's brother was able to find the cable that connects 32x to Mega Drive.

Now I can play MK2 :rock

Kitsa Mar 13th, 2009 03:39 PM

Narrator makes alkie grandmas feel bad:

http://www.archive.org/details/natio...nking_game_psa

kahljorn Mar 13th, 2009 03:45 PM

carls jr is delicious :( i love GOOD charbroiled hamburgers. famous stars=heart. sonic drinks are waaaaaaaaaaayyyy too sweet though and who would want tater tots with their meal anyway? ;\

yea, that was one of the options, leader.

And that's what my book says, kitsa :( but nothing about WHICH PAINTING IN PARTICULAR OUT OF ALL THE PAINTINGS IN THE WORLD influenced it the most ;\ prolly something she mentioned in passing during class.

Kitsa Mar 13th, 2009 03:54 PM

I used to have a biology professor who, I think, mentioned stuff in private conversations with students after class. Then he forgot he'd said it in private conversations and thought he'd said it in lecture, making it fair game for the test. That was a horrible testing experience.

kahljorn Mar 13th, 2009 03:57 PM

gah :(

Kitsa Mar 13th, 2009 03:59 PM

I've mentioned the guy before, he's the same one who inspired the t-shirts in the book store saying you'd survived his class.

kahljorn Mar 13th, 2009 04:34 PM

GAH :(

yea this is the hardest class ive ever had before ;\ im not sure ill be able to get an a in it because i fucked up on the first test (didnt have the book ;\) and only got a 70 :(

she doesn't grade on a curve either and the highest score on her first test was like an 80 somethin

and when she talks about art she does it in a way that you have to know about the basics of art to know what the fuck she's talking about ;\ IT HAS ASSYMETRICAL LINES AND VIVID HUES WHICH ARE FLAT BECAUSE OF THE OVERHEAD PERSPECTIVE
i dunno what any of that shit means except overhead perspective and flat ;\

Kitsa Mar 13th, 2009 09:03 PM

Sometimes you just have to bypass the A and escape with whatever you can get.

More of my tooth just broke off :/ I go to the dentist tomorrow, which sort of ruins my good day I had planned, but it was nice of them to fit me in on a saturday.

Stupid defective body with stupid defective teeth.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 13th, 2009 09:57 PM

I can't wait for tomorrow. I have a half-day, getting out at 6:00 PM for the Sabres Game and then I have off SUNDAY, MONDAY, TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY. Having me an Irish vacation. Last year at the Paddy's day parade for some reason there was someone driving a Pink Cadillac with a horn that played La Cucha Racha.....hilarious.

Pi day is tomorrow too!

Shyandquietguy Mar 13th, 2009 11:50 PM

Jesus fucking christ I'm moving across states to hopefully get a job in the place where I want to live but I still feel nervous as shit!

Hey Homies. What's the up side of thangs?

Also, what the fuck are you thinking that you'll have fun at a sports event!

executioneer Mar 13th, 2009 11:53 PM

shyandquietguy are you really related to mradventure or am i assuming too much

Shyandquietguy Mar 14th, 2009 12:06 AM

Related? I look up to the guy!

I don't see "Big Brothers and Sisters" I see "Give me your ace, I'll give you my jack and that makes a full flush!"

executioneer Mar 14th, 2009 12:18 AM

that doesnt sound very straight to me

Tadao Mar 14th, 2009 12:21 AM

kinda gay really

Shyandquietguy Mar 14th, 2009 12:28 AM

I was the youngest one of all and I was never really given a positive reason to socially explore.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 14th, 2009 03:38 AM

GAY AS FUCK Hey buddy, I agree with what your saying although I'm drunk.

Dixie Mar 14th, 2009 05:59 AM

Just youuu and meeee, Kitsa!
Just youuuuuuuu and meeeeeeeeee!
Let's make cookies and laugh at peeeoopleee in the malllllllllll!

Kitsa Mar 14th, 2009 06:04 AM

lol

I have a dentist appointment as soon as the office opens, and I'm just so excited about it I can't sleep :rolleyes

Dixie Mar 14th, 2009 06:09 AM

Awww
Good luck at the dentist's office!
Scream really loud if there are kids in the waiting room.
:)

Kitsa Mar 14th, 2009 06:11 AM

Heh! My dentist is really nice, the best dentist I've ever had. He does have one particular assistant, though, who scares the hell out of me. She's really rough, almost gouged me in the eye with a dental instrument once, and gets angry when the dentist says no charge (it's the same tooth that breaks over and over).

Last time it broke, she told me that next time I was gonna pay. I didn't know whether she meant money or that I would suffer.