I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Aug 17th, 2007 04:24 AM

A friend of mine has two girlfriends now. He doesn't want to give up either for the other, and everybody involved is perfectly happy with the situation >:

And they're both very attractive too >:

God just seriously cannot exist, because what kind of fucking idiot God would give an atheist two girlfriends? >:

And no, no no no, no no, no no, no, no no, the thought of a threesome sickens him >:

I need better friends they all make me so goddamn angry all the time >: >: >: :x

Esuohlim Aug 17th, 2007 04:25 AM

This is some Maury Povich shit

Esuohlim Aug 17th, 2007 04:27 AM

Hey guys it's 4:30am what did you all go to bed or something.

Gawd I have to talk to Rankeri of all people

kahljorn Aug 17th, 2007 06:23 AM

what's up esulohime sorry i wasn't here to make your day ;)

Fathom Zero Aug 17th, 2007 07:23 AM

Yay! School!

FartinMowler Aug 17th, 2007 05:43 PM

I went to a "jam night" to play my bass and it was a very scary experience. I felt for Emu when he had a panic attack going through Atlanta even though when I went through I picked rush hour and it was bumper to bumper :\. So I get the balls to go down to a Jam night with my hand made Italian fucking loud bitchen bass amp and set up and everything seems cool. I order a beer and relaxed on a bench/bar table thing and watch bitch face organizer do her stupid acoustic "original material" boring shit. Another stupid ass Acoustic douche bag idiot recognizes me from the stupid ass Facebook@com faggot site and say's "Hey I recognizes you from the Facesbookcom" I ignore him politely but give him the thumbs up and a look of "hey you might be cool enough to play with me someday". Bitch face is on stage and I'm behind her thinking "this is the only place I would ever be comfortable" and proceed to accompany her and then she turns her head very quickly and mouths something...I can't hear her and she say's something again and I say "huh?" and she say's "don't play" and I say "why" and then she says "you have never heard the song before so you wouldn't know the changes" and I left :|

Perndog Aug 17th, 2007 05:46 PM

I friended Fartin on Facebook as soon as I read that post. :) He has his bass in his profile picture for easy identification!!

FartinMowler Aug 17th, 2007 05:58 PM

I didn't receive it :\ Soundtest has been my friend and hasn't posts for a while...I found a drummer who was my best friend from when I was a kid and his profile says he likes men but he was candy for the lady's when I knew him >:

I got it...never mind.

zeldasbiggestfan Aug 18th, 2007 02:22 AM

Microwaved Grape: she is so good looking you don't even care about how she is smoking hot
monobrow0101: She cant take pictures because the flash makes her go into a seizure
Microwaved Grape: hey fuck you in a japanese bukkake house ok
Microwaved Grape direct connection is closed.
Microwaved Grape signed off at 1:10:16 AM.

At first I laughed really hard, then I found out he was really pissed.

I LAUGHED MORE WHEN I WENT ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT AND HE BLOCKED ME ON THERE.

Guitar Woman Aug 18th, 2007 02:25 AM

NOT ALLOWED

Guitar Woman Aug 18th, 2007 02:29 AM

NOT ALLOWED

ItalianStereotype Aug 18th, 2007 02:31 AM

argh guys I'm bored WHAT TO DO

Guitar Woman Aug 18th, 2007 02:32 AM

NOT ALLOWED

ItalianStereotype Aug 18th, 2007 02:34 AM

the only game I have on my ds right now is elite beat agents D:

Guitar Woman Aug 18th, 2007 02:35 AM

NOT ALLOWED

ItalianStereotype Aug 18th, 2007 02:38 AM

yeah well you don't, so you're just wasting my time

zeldasbiggestfan Aug 18th, 2007 02:50 AM

Do you have Mario Kart, cause I really wanna play.

GADZOOKS Aug 18th, 2007 02:05 PM

It's time to play "Guess what his Kart Logo" is brought to you by ABC's Geico Cavemen Hour

IS IT:

A) A poorly drawn version of the Triforce
B) A poorly drawn version of Link
C) A poorly drawn version Silent Bob from the Clerks Cartoon
or D) A gun

Text your answers now

Emu Aug 18th, 2007 02:15 PM

b

RaNkeri Aug 18th, 2007 02:41 PM

Either a or b...

But since I doubt that ZBF knows how to draw geometrical symbols, I'll go with b.

Noodles Aug 18th, 2007 04:05 PM

Im quite sure its A

Guitar Woman Aug 18th, 2007 04:19 PM

I've played against him, and it is A.

GADZOOKS Aug 18th, 2007 05:30 PM

I'm picking A, but I am pretty sure that Big Tuggins has attempted to draw all four.

zeldasbiggestfan Aug 18th, 2007 08:32 PM

It actually is A. Wonderful job Gadzooks.

GADZOOKS Aug 19th, 2007 12:18 AM

I hate when a mean joke turns into a sad reality. :sleep