I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Sep 9th, 2011 11:44 PM

You should probably live in an apartment instead!

kahljorn Sep 10th, 2011 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 741331)
ok if i bundle the mb+processor i save $10, and if i bundle the case with a similar psu ($5 cheaper, same wattage) i get bundle savings of $15 plus the $5 cheaper so thats like $30 less? neat

edit: if i get the radeon i get deus ex free, wowza :eek

yea i just bought an expensive ass radeon to get the game for free :lol it was always like, "hey for 10 dollars more i can get this card! OR I CAN GET THIS ONE FOR 20 DOLLARS MOORE.. OR FOR FIFTYY DOLLARS I CAN GET LIKE ONE OF THE BEST CARDS OUT." then i went out and bought an xbox game. God I'm a sucker :(

http://www.newegg.com/Store/MasterCo...=DIY-PC-Combos

thats all of their complete bundles. you can also do what you were doing and just bundle everything yourself and get some savings. Most of the complete bundles you get like 50 dollars off + whatever rebates came with it

btw if you're planning on getting more than 3-4 gigs of ram you need 64 bit windows

Fathom Zero Sep 10th, 2011 10:11 AM

32-bit supports about 3.75

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 10th, 2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 741348)
yea i just bought an expensive ass radeon to get the game for free :lol it was always like, "hey for 10 dollars more i can get this card! OR I CAN GET THIS ONE FOR 20 DOLLARS MOORE.. OR FOR FIFTYY DOLLARS I CAN GET LIKE ONE OF THE BEST CARDS OUT." then i went out and bought an xbox game. God I'm a sucker :(

http://www.newegg.com/Store/MasterCo...=DIY-PC-Combos

thats all of their complete bundles. you can also do what you were doing and just bundle everything yourself and get some savings. Most of the complete bundles you get like 50 dollars off + whatever rebates came with it

btw if you're planning on getting more than 3-4 gigs of ram you need 64 bit windows

Yeah but at least you got a sweet game with a house of surprises.

MarioRPG Sep 10th, 2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 741336)
My roof now leaks when the upstairs flat uses the shower. This is disgusting and I am getting out of this shitty flat ASAP.

That is all kinds of gross. :x

Kitsa Sep 10th, 2011 06:38 PM

I went to see 2 bands today. The first band were a bunch of total douchebags with Jager shirts and douchebag necklaces and douchebag sunglasses who did douchebag music off-key. The second band were a bunch of goofy-looking guys who played in boxers with their junk hanging out and were really technically adept musicians. It was a refreshing change from the douchebaggery.

Fathom Zero Sep 11th, 2011 07:19 AM

I'm not good at the englisch today.

k0k0 Sep 11th, 2011 08:32 AM

Why don't girl bands ever take their tits out and play like that? I'm sure more dudes would go see them if they did.

Kitsa Sep 11th, 2011 10:49 AM

You missed out on Wendy O. Williams by a few years, I guess.

Fathom Zero Sep 11th, 2011 10:52 AM

I had a massive crush on Wendy O. :(

Zhukov Sep 11th, 2011 11:10 AM

When you were 3?

Fathom Zero Sep 11th, 2011 11:17 AM

I can say the same thing about Audrey Hepburn.

What, you never felt that way about someone past your time?

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 11:39 AM

I forgot my password. :lol

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 11:39 AM

I-Mockery Chat (MILHOS BARKWARDS STRIKES AGAIN)

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 11:44 AM

I got a PM from Babs. Does he still post here? It was titled "fuck you, what the hell".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs
"WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU STUPID? YOU THINK THAT WAS UNINTENTIONAL? I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD. THIS IS MY FIRST NEGATIVE PICKLE. GODDAMN YOU."

So I just noticed you gave me cancer pickles with that asshole comment over this.

Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
Why would you want to look at a vagina? They look like cock hungry mutant pastrami sandwiches.

FREUDIAN SLIP

Jesus Pub, I'm not that fucking stupid. It was a lame attempt at stating being cock hungry was on that lame ass' mind. COME ON, SERIOUSLY? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!:(:tear

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 729274)
I do wish Chojin would start capping us fat fucks like the worthless dogs we are. :(

That was my last comment on here. Back in July. I am now going to pretend that every reply since then is happening in realtime.

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 729413)
Locked myself out of my new flat today, so I'm spending the night over at my mum's. I feel like such a useless and moronic twat.

Is this the leaky flat? :eek

Zhukov Sep 11th, 2011 01:13 PM

Yeah. Also, the walls bleed.

Fathom Zero Sep 11th, 2011 01:16 PM

I posted Jixby's World Trade Center starring Leslie Nielsen comic in various places, saying it was 'for the holiday.'

I think I'm going to lose some followers/family members.

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 730200)
dude i am seriously going to have to fucking check out this show about the fucking ponies, i mean goddamn

I watched an episode of this. The ponies had a birthday party for a lizard and then drove their friend insane. I did not watch another.

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 741468)
Yeah. Also, the walls bleed.

Does that cost extra? Good blood is hard to come by.

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 741469)
I posted Jixby's World Trade Center starring Leslie Nielsen comic in various places, saying it was 'for the holiday.'

I think I'm going to lose some followers/family members.

I have refrained from commenting on the issue [until now] because I hate America.

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spambot
Love meeting new friends and connecting. I'm an mlm mentor and personal success coach. Winemaker, love to write, christian songwriter and fan of gourmet coffee
Tennessee

What the bloody hell is connecting? Is that some sex shit that no one has mentioned yet? >:

Also I am talking the coffee tag out of my fucking profile, Jesus.

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 02:29 PM

Brak?

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2011 02:29 PM

:pagebrak