I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Last Film(s) You Watched (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698544)

All Hail Duke May 8th, 2011 09:41 PM

scott pilgrim

Dimnos May 9th, 2011 12:57 PM

God damn it Duke. I can't take it anymore. How was the fucking movie? I don't give a shit that you simply watched it. Tell me something. Did it suck? Was it better the second time you watched it? Did you have any mother fucking feeling about it what so ever? Anything at all?

Tadao May 9th, 2011 01:04 PM

Who Cares 3D

Dimnos May 9th, 2011 01:43 PM

I DO! The sequel!

Tadao May 9th, 2011 01:59 PM

Pretentious Artist Doesn't Feel The Need To Share : The Trilogy

10,000 Volt Ghost May 9th, 2011 01:59 PM

The glitched ending I saw of scott pilgrim was amazing. The dvd glitched out at the end so he never got to use his 2nd life.

darkvare May 9th, 2011 04:30 PM

saw thor like a week ago pretty good

WhiteRat May 9th, 2011 04:30 PM

Watched a bootleg of Thor the other night. It was alright. Natalie Portman's ass is tight.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 9th, 2011 04:31 PM

I only caught the after credits part of bootleg thor. More NF.

All Hail Duke May 10th, 2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 720310)
God damn it Duke. I can't take it anymore. How was the fucking movie? I don't give a shit that you simply watched it. Tell me something. Did it suck? Was it better the second time you watched it? Did you have any mother fucking feeling about it what so ever? Anything at all?

i generally don't review movies since i sum up my feelings on it in about 3 words (w/ the exception of the watchmen movie where i spent half an hour typing up me ripping it a new asshole) because i'm a lazy ass and nobody gives a shit what i have to say

but i'll humor you-
i liked it the first time i saw it, liked it again when i watched it yesterday
michael cera is a one fucking dimensional actor but i tolerate him in the role
mary winstead is really nice eye candy, even more so w/ pink hair

kahljorn May 10th, 2011 01:37 PM

This isn't a fucking list board dude its a message board consider appending some thoughts and constructing a message

i dont understand the point of posting if all you do is list shit ;/

All Hail Duke May 11th, 2011 12:54 AM

i know that, other boards i frequent(ed) has/had this exact same topic and everyone else does/did the same thing i do and nobody asks for anyone elses opinions, so i'm just keeping it familiar/simple

and i watched Manhunter this morning :)

Tadao May 11th, 2011 12:56 AM

Oh, so you think we are like every other board out there?

1 week ban!

Mad Melvin May 11th, 2011 02:51 PM

YOU AIN'T FROM AROUND HERE ARE YOU BOY

Watched The Other Guys. I wanted to like it, but it had like a couple of good jokes but the rest was just boring.

WhiteRat May 12th, 2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin (Post 720805)
YOU AIN'T FROM AROUND HERE ARE YOU BOY

Watched The Other Guys. I wanted to like it, but it had like a couple of good jokes but the rest was just boring.

I had really low expectations for this but found my self Laughing My Ass Off (LMAO), especially when the Rock and Sam Jackson jumped off the building.

Esuohlim May 12th, 2011 07:51 PM

The Other Guys is surprisingly polarizing here. Maybe low expectations is the key

WhiteRat May 12th, 2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 720969)
The Other Guys is surprisingly polarizing here. Maybe low expectations is the key

Maybe that's the case. I'm not a Will Farrel fan at all, with Anchorman being the only other movie of his I actually liked. Surprisingly I really liked The Other Guys. Plus Eva Mendes is really hot so maybe that helped.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 12th, 2011 08:10 PM

Yeah. The opening was great. I liked the part where they kept getting bribed. Badass billy gunn was at the knicks game behind them.

Tadao May 13th, 2011 12:43 AM

Dude WhiteRat! Have you seen Stepbrothers? That was funny. I hate The Other Guys.

All Hail Duke May 13th, 2011 01:55 AM

saturday night fever
:\

Mad Melvin May 13th, 2011 09:01 AM

Michael Keaton was the highlight of The Other Guys for me. Something about the way he just randomly splurted out TLC lyrics made me chuckle.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 13th, 2011 10:22 AM

I loved the part where they try to talk the guy out of suicide too and mark wahlberg grabs the p.a. and is like "Alright, we all know that you're a scumbag and everyone hates you."

:lol

WhiteRat May 13th, 2011 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 721000)
Dude WhiteRat! Have you seen Stepbrothers? That was funny. I hate The Other Guys.

I stopped watching Stepbrothers half-way through it. I thought it was terrible.

Kitsa May 13th, 2011 03:26 PM

I have Black Swan from Netflix but am afraid to watch it because I don't want to be the sort of person who watches it. If that makes any sense.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 13th, 2011 04:37 PM

I want to be one of those people that watch Black Swan. My girlfriend actually just bought it at target so we could watch it together.