I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-MOCKERY VILLAINS (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1249)

Protoclown Mar 4th, 2003 06:34 PM

I-MOCKERY VILLAINS

Who do you guys think is/was the best I-Mockery villain?

I'm thinking of people who were enough of a thorn or annoyance in everybody's collective side to have been widely hated by most of the board. Newbies who showed up, spammed the board for a few days, and then left don't count.

I can only think of four true "a-list" I-Mockery villains off hand, but perhaps you guys can add more to the list:

Ronnie Raygun
TheKapn
Royal Tenenbaum/SolidSnakeASS
Daisyhead

My favorite is without a doubt Ronnie Raygun. Seeing him and Max Burbank (the Batman to Ronnie's Joker) duke it out in the political forum is a highly amusing pastime.

noob3 Mar 4th, 2003 06:39 PM

I want to be a villain!

mburbank Mar 4th, 2003 06:40 PM

I'm neutral on Solid, and though he's only made sporadic appearances, I'd have to add Chagroth to that list for being the only person who could be an arrogant bastard and a suck up simultaneously.

And what about that oldie but goodie, the OTHER Ronny, Bojangles.

I'd put Heather Michelle on the list, but that was just sad.

Rongi Mar 4th, 2003 06:51 PM

What about sidekicks? Like Noob3 and BlackFlag.

mburbank Mar 4th, 2003 06:52 PM

what about you?

FS Mar 4th, 2003 06:58 PM

Don't forget The Amazing Rando. He may have been short-lived, but he was quite effective.

Rongi Mar 4th, 2003 06:59 PM

What about me :/ :(?

James Mar 4th, 2003 07:00 PM

Well, Ronnie's just a political mutant, who's threat level is equal to a squirrel blocking a highway.

I wasn't here for Leslie, and I appreciate Chimp's occasional Fat Albert pictures.

Daisyhead pretty much served no purpose, other than to follow me around and poorly attack me. One of the reasons I left (meaning, the whole place became very boring when all I did was bitch with one person in every single thread), but I don't think he/she/it really was much of an annoyance to you.

However, SolidSnakeAss is following in Daisyhead's footsteps. Only difference is, his idiocy is directed towards everyone. He is the basis for Newbie Type #4. I would pretty much consider him our resident cesspool.

Edit: And you have to love Rando. Best character ever. And I can't hate Heather, because she took that pretty picture for me. :)

Mockery Mar 4th, 2003 07:05 PM

When I think of "villains" I think of The Joker vs. Batman. Someone who actually puts up a challenge of some sort. SolidSnakeAss does nothing of the sort. He's just a chump with horrible taste in both music and movies, in addition to some major personal insecurities.

:yawn

James Mar 4th, 2003 07:12 PM

There are plenty of useless and ineffective villains, too.

Mockery Mar 4th, 2003 07:14 PM

Nah, those are called "henchmen" or "minions"... you know, the expendable ones that do the work of the villains.

whoreable Mar 4th, 2003 07:15 PM

LOL.

I never much looked into the political forum, but today I took a gander. This Ronnie Raygun character is excellent, and watching max reply to him has got to be one of the coolest things here. I just might have to read more posts there.
________
Lovely Wendie

Mockery Mar 4th, 2003 07:17 PM

Watching Max tear apart Ronnie has become a national pastime.

James Mar 4th, 2003 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
Nah, those are called "henchmen" or "minions"... you know, the expendable ones that do the work of the villains.

I'm not talking about the goons.

Obviously, someone never watched the old Batman show. ;)

FEEL THE WRATH OF THE MINSTREL!

Mockery Mar 4th, 2003 07:23 PM

I sure hope you don't think of SSA as being higher on the evolutionary scale than your average "goon".

Rongi Mar 4th, 2003 07:25 PM

My favorite villian is Evil Star from Green Lantern. Mostly because of his dumb name :).

James Mar 4th, 2003 07:26 PM

Well, that depends on how you feel about The Minstrel. ;)

The only reason I wouldn't really consider SSA an "goon," is because he just won't fucking die. All the goons usually die, or at least get knocked unconscious and are never seen again. But no; he's still here.

James Mar 4th, 2003 07:29 PM

Actually, I think FS can agree with me on this:

As far as villain status goes, SSA is this board's Beyonder. ;)

kellychaos Mar 4th, 2003 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesman
There are plenty of useless and ineffective villains, too.

I was wondering when y'all were going to get around to me! :)

NOT Jixby Phillips Mar 4th, 2003 07:34 PM

Down with all I-Mockery villians! I hate all those fucktards! :imock

Rongi Mar 4th, 2003 07:35 PM

And not jixby is like bizarro jixby :)

Zomboid Mar 4th, 2003 07:37 PM

I don't like the idea of calling some idiot on a message board a villain...It's like calling a kid who makes faces a criminal mastermind :/

FartinMowler Mar 4th, 2003 07:41 PM

Chojin!!!! I hope that this doesn't smack of smarmy

The Retro Kat Mar 4th, 2003 07:50 PM

Cojin? A villian? The gay alien bondage dog is definatley not a villian, if anything, a hero.

Mockery Mar 4th, 2003 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid
I don't like the idea of calling some idiot on a message board a villain...It's like calling a kid who makes faces a criminal mastermind :/

Exactly, it's giving these chumps too much credit for all of the "nothing" that they really do.