I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   gadzooks more like QUEERZOOKS (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23149)

Guitar Woman Dec 6th, 2006 02:05 PM

gadzooks more like QUEERZOOKS

GADZOOKS Dec 6th, 2006 02:38 PM

What do you want to be my buddy? I don't deal with mentals.

Guitar Woman Dec 6th, 2006 02:39 PM

I want to fight you for no better reason than I am bored out of my skull

so don't take it personal or anything

sadie Dec 6th, 2006 03:54 PM

mojo nixon's from my hometown. he went to high school with all these (older) guys i've played music with through the years.

GADZOOKS Dec 6th, 2006 08:52 PM

Go away

EDIT: Not you, sadie

Guitar Woman Dec 6th, 2006 08:58 PM

Jesus christ, does gadzooks ever put any effort into anything

It's like I'm sitting here listening to the same soundbyte over and over again or something

Jixby Phillips Dec 6th, 2006 09:34 PM

you must think awful highly of yourself if you think gadzooks should put an ounce of thought into ANYTHING involving YOU, yuck

you are just plain rotten and thats all there is to it

GADZOOKS Dec 6th, 2006 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spaz
Jesus christ, does gadzooks ever put any effort into anything

It's like I'm sitting here listening to the same soundbyte over and over again or something

I'm sorry, here, I'll put some more thought.

Go away NOW

Bubsy Dec 7th, 2006 12:42 AM

spaz is like a toy truck except his wheels are up his A**!!!! :eek

Guitar Woman Dec 7th, 2006 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
you must think awful highly of yourself if you think gadzooks should put an ounce of thought into ANYTHING involving YOU, yuck

you are just plain rotten and thats all there is to it

So is kellychaos, but in my last forum incarnation I put a little effort into verbally abusing that stupid prick

plus I didn't turn every thread he posted in into a "kellychaos go the fuck away" thread, because I am not a queer

BobDole Dec 7th, 2006 01:55 PM

Quote:

plus I didn't turn every thread he posted in into a "kellychaos go the fuck away" thread, because I am not a queer

I'm a newbie here, and from even the minor amount of input I've seen from you on this forum I think you're kinda queer. The fact that you want people to bitch at you just so you know people will put effort into bitching at you is kind of sad.

Guitar Woman Dec 7th, 2006 02:00 PM

Not everyone, I just want gadzooks to stop being such a boring prick

He doesn't even have to be funny, just come up with something more interesting than a million slight variations of "go away"

BobDole Dec 7th, 2006 02:12 PM

Yeah, because it seems so much less pathetic when you just want one certain person to do it.....

Guitar Woman Dec 7th, 2006 02:16 PM

This thread is titled "gadzooks more like QUEERZOOKS" not "everyone more like QUEERVERYONE" which is the reason I am focusing on Gadzooks and not everyone in it you fucking dork

Plus he's the only one that consistantly follows me around wherever I go and tells me to leave, so I don't really care about anyone else

BobDole Dec 7th, 2006 02:30 PM

If that was the case, and your point was to focus solely on him, why didn't you just PM him? By dragging it out into the open like this, when he obviously has no intention of indulging you, just makes you look more and more like a prick. You obviously want other people to see it and comment on it, or else you wouldn't have made it a fucking thread.

Your actions and statements don't appear to have any corresponding logic to them.

Guitar Woman Dec 7th, 2006 02:36 PM

You obvioiusly have no fucking idea how this fourm works, but since you are new here I'm not going to give you too much shit about it

Keep trying and come back when you have figured it out ok

Rongi Dec 7th, 2006 02:59 PM

only on the internet can a man pretend to be a woman and then when his cover is blown, play it off like he was just joking

in other words spaz, you make me sick to my stomach

sadie Dec 7th, 2006 05:19 PM

well, he does call himself spaz. low self-esteem covers that and pretty much all the rest.

GADZOOKS Dec 7th, 2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

This thread is titled "gadzooks more like QUEERZOOKS" not "everyone more like QUEERVERYONE" which is the reason I am focusing on Gadzooks and not everyone in it you fucking dork

Plus he's the only one that consistantly follows me around wherever I go and tells me to leave, so I don't really care about anyone else

Focus on this.

GO AWAY

Noodles Dec 14th, 2006 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
Focus on this.

GO AWAY

I could live with that! :)

GADZOOKS Dec 18th, 2006 05:57 PM

Looks like I won, thanks peer pressure lessons.