I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Movies & Television (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is the worst movie you have ever seen? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257)

Null and Void Feb 4th, 2003 01:31 AM

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

The Crow: City Of Angels :(

Jixby Phillips Feb 4th, 2003 02:25 AM

NULL AND VOID: THE MOVIE

Daphne Feb 4th, 2003 01:00 PM

I went to school with the bitch from the Crow 2. She was a harpie.

One of the worst movies I have ever seen was a Knight's Tale, but I have seen way too many shit films to narrow it down to one.

CastroMotorOil Feb 4th, 2003 01:28 PM

Worst movie I have ever seen would have to be Santa With Muscles. Santa was played by HULK HOGAN. A rich man who gets amnesia and beleives he is Santa and saves an orphanage from an evil corporation. HOLIDAY GOODNESS. 2nd worse is Pumaman but that is a MST3K episode so it dosen't count.

James Feb 4th, 2003 01:58 PM

I love Daphne. :(

I try to stay away from bad movies. Otherwise, I could name Kangaroo Jack, Resident Evil, etc as bad movies I have actually seen.

I think I'd have to say Goldmember.

Les Waste Feb 4th, 2003 03:32 PM

Lost in Space and Battlefield Earth >:

Although Battlefield Earth only half counts because I couldn't stand to sit through the whole thing >:

I never saw Master of Disguise or Kangaroo Jack, but I consider those two of the worst movies ever. I am good at prejudice >:

Generator86 Feb 4th, 2003 03:39 PM

I think just about any movie starring Martin Lawrence is probably the worst movie ever. Also, any black guy-white guy movie where the black guy gets to tell all sorts of racist jokes about how uncool white people are while bitching about how he, as a 'proud' black man, keeps getting put down is also in line for worst movie ever. Wait, they're the same thing. Fuck.
Oh, and Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Lopez in a romantic comedy? Fuck, don't even get me started...

James Feb 4th, 2003 04:27 PM

I like Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Lopez. The Wedding Planner and Miss Congeniality rule. >:

Anyway, RE is on TV off and on now (big surprise. It came out on DVD like 3 months after theatrical release). I think I'll watch it so I can complain about it.

Royal Tenenbaum Feb 4th, 2003 04:43 PM

FLAWLESS. Starring Robert DeNiro and Philip Seymour Hoffman. Worst movie ever.

Null and Void Feb 4th, 2003 04:51 PM

"I went to school with the bitch from the Crow 2. She was a harpie."

Which girl, the one that played Sarah?

That movie was horrible :(

GnrySgtHartman Feb 4th, 2003 06:00 PM

Shrek, I just had to watch it didnt I? Goldmember, the main bad guy just had to fuck it up didnt he? Spiderman, I didnt really watch it, but I know it sucks ass. Kangaroo Jack, again, Didnt ever watch and I never plan to, But I can tell it sucks grandma dick.

James Feb 4th, 2003 06:12 PM

Shrek and Spiderman rule, you dumb shit. >:

Protoclown Feb 4th, 2003 06:17 PM

Spider-man is the best comic book movie ever made, hands down.

Les Waste Feb 4th, 2003 06:43 PM

Spiderman, I didnt really watch it, but I know it sucks ass.

SPIDERMAN RULED, YOU DUMB SHIT >:

GnrySgtHartman Feb 4th, 2003 07:03 PM

Spiderman sucked

James Feb 4th, 2003 07:13 PM

Wow, using my pic. That is HILARIOUS. :rolleyes

GnrySgtHartman Feb 4th, 2003 07:38 PM

What are you talking about Jamesman? I just think it is a WACKY picture! Can I PLEASE continue to use this picture?

James Feb 4th, 2003 07:45 PM

Newbies aren't allowed to use cool pictures.

Now please go drink some bleach and jump in front of a bus.

GnrySgtHartman Feb 4th, 2003 07:52 PM

Haha, your so funny Jamesman!

The Retro Kat Feb 4th, 2003 09:20 PM

The worst movie I've ever seen would have to be 8 Crazy Nights, or Supernova.

Geggy Feb 5th, 2003 12:02 AM

Problem Child 3 pissed me off.

pjalne Feb 5th, 2003 09:41 AM

Simply Irresistible.

Daphne Feb 5th, 2003 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorak790
Worst movie I have ever seen would have to be Santa With Muscles. Santa was played by HULK HOGAN. A rich man who gets amnesia and beleives he is Santa and saves an orphanage from an evil corporation. HOLIDAY GOODNESS.

Are you SERIOUS?? That movie was fucking hilarous. I mean yeah it's bad, but I was peeing my pants at how stupid it was.

And yeah, I went to school with the girl who played Sarah in the Crow 2.

JeefGyle Feb 5th, 2003 10:23 AM

Spiderman sucked, Shrek is good.

Worst Movie Ever = Baby's Day Out

CastroMotorOil Feb 5th, 2003 02:11 PM

Oh i fucking shat myself laughing as well. But the fact remains that it was HORRIBLE. It really was an absolutely terrible movie. It was just funny at how insanely bad it really was. C'mon swordfighting with crystals found underneath an orpanage?

"Santa you'll SLEIGH [SLAY] Me"- great example of Santa puns used every 10 seconds i nthe dialouge.