I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Fraggle Rock (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4802)

The_voice_of_reason Jul 24th, 2003 03:11 PM

Fraggle Rock

This was one of my favorite shows. One time i couldn't sleep so i came out and started watching t.v. with my dad. But he was watching Hellraiser :chatter so he changed it to Fraggle Rock so i wouldn't have nightmares.

Bennett Jul 24th, 2003 03:38 PM

"Timmy, time to do your homework!"

"But Mom, the Fraggles are on and they're REALLY cool!"

The Retro Kat Jul 27th, 2003 08:22 PM

...down at fragle rock.

agroskaterik Jul 28th, 2003 10:57 PM

dance your cares away
(clap, clap)
worry's for another day
let the music play
(clap, clap)
..down at fraggle rock

work your cares away
(clap, clap)
Dancing's for another day
Let the Fraggles play
(clap, clap)
We're Gobo,
Mokey,
Wembley,
Boober,
Red!

Dance your cares away
(clap, clap)
Worry's for another day
Let the music play
(clap, clap)
Down at Fraggle Rock.

-one of the fraggles is named Boober :rock

FS Jul 30th, 2003 06:02 PM

The Fraggles RULE :love

crash0814 Jul 30th, 2003 06:16 PM

Do they show reruns?

HyperDingo Jul 30th, 2003 11:11 PM

All i can remember of that show was those freakey monsters that tried to eat the fraggles, those guys scared the shit out of me.

Lye Oct 22nd, 2003 07:12 PM

when i was looking though my old tape i found some old fraggle rock eps. and i watched them, then i turn on the t.v. to vh1 and they were talking about them on that i love the 80s, so i go on the enternet and theres a thread about them, pretty crazy

Mike P Oct 22nd, 2003 07:19 PM

Watch out, Lye, the Fraggles want to KILL YOU.

But in all seriousness, remember that Muppet Christmas special with all the Muppets? The Fraggles were cool in that, but I always thought that they were a bit smaller than Kermit, but in the special they were the same size.

oedipus_wrecked Oct 22nd, 2003 08:56 PM

I used to watch the Fraggles all the time. Nostalgia. *sigh* It was pretty revolutionary for its time, too, what with there being three different worlds used in the show (the evil guys' world, the Fraggle world, and the "real" world).

Wasn't the Christmas Special the one with Kermit's nephew Robin in it? Or am I wrong?

Mike P Oct 22nd, 2003 09:40 PM

It was, it was.

Dole Oct 23rd, 2003 11:52 AM

:posh Fulton McKay :posh

Carnivore Oct 23rd, 2003 12:14 PM

Trash heap rules all!

Uncle Travelling Matt is a close second.

pjalne Oct 23rd, 2003 02:41 PM

It's only on DVD in French >:

Zhukov Oct 24th, 2003 10:00 AM

What was up with the soap?

Jeanette X Oct 24th, 2003 10:21 AM

The dog reminds me of my schnauzer-airdale mix. :)

oedipus_wrecked Oct 24th, 2003 10:34 AM

Quote:

What was up with the soap?
The Fraggles had a whole freakin' CAVE of soap. They called it "Soap Rock Cavern" and they got all the soap they could want from it. If that's what you were asking about, I still have no idea what it was about. I suppose it was just there to say, "Hey, humans, look what we've got! FREE SOAP!" :rock

Mike P Oct 24th, 2003 10:57 AM

I think it might have been more to say "Hey Humans, we aren't just smelly little bastards who live in caves" than anything about free soap. Face it, we all want to know if people have been bathing.

I still feel kind of sorry for those little guys who built stuff out of turnip (or was it raddish?) flavored straws, because the Fraggles would always come and devour thier buidlings.

EverythingWillSuck Oct 24th, 2003 07:28 PM

Haha that show ruled. I remember those big guys, in one episode they had like a swimming pool.

The cartoon sucked balls tho. >:

Lye Oct 25th, 2003 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike P
I think it might have been more to say "Hey Humans, we aren't just smelly little bastards who live in caves" than anything about free soap. Face it, we all want to know if people have been bathing.

I still feel kind of sorry for those little guys who built stuff out of turnip (or was it raddish?) flavored straws, because the Fraggles would always come and devour thier buidlings.

are you talking about the dozers?
dont feel sorry for them, because the fragle would eat their buildings, they could keep building. and didnt they die if they stoped building? so it all worked its self out in the end

MK IV Oct 27th, 2003 03:50 AM

Perfect Symbiotic relationship .

Schimid Oct 27th, 2003 06:22 AM

MUPPET BABIES WERE BETTER >:=

Big McLargehuge Oct 27th, 2003 02:38 PM

nuh uh

Bennett Oct 27th, 2003 04:17 PM

red is so hot.

Mike P Oct 28th, 2003 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schimid
MUPPET BABIES WERE BETTER >:=

Oh my god, anything Muppets rocks. Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies, the Muppet Show... put 'em all on DVD, for God's sake. Oh wait, Muppet Show is already on DVD...