View Single Post

Tubesock is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 11:30 PM       
Tubesock's Super Essay

First things first, I said one person at a time. This shows no one here can read a simple instruction. Now, I see that being new is not such a hinderance.

Secondly, Retro Kat's vocabulary is disturbing. He confuses the word 'practice' with the homonym 'practise' (Also, Retro Kat writes like a Homonym minus the 'nym' part). As any retarded schoolboy who keeps dead rats in his pockets knows, the word 'practice' finds more usage through its noun formation. Meanwhile, the word 'practise' relates to verb forms. This appears evident when we describe a doctor's office as a 'practice'. This, in addition to Retro Kat's explicit notation of the extremely obvious (and on-purpose) humour in my nickname, demostrates that he is, without a doubt, an idiot manchild.

Also, Cap'n Crunch points a similar obvious allusion to my handle too. I shall recommend him as head of the CIA for his wonderful investigative skills in determining the semiotic nature of the word 'Tubesock'.

In conclusion, I wish everyone here great luck as you all try your sisters' frilly, little dresses while posing for 'Fat Bastard Monthly'.

Teacher's Note: Tubesock, this is the best essay ever! If anyone disagrees, they are obviously a moron! I'm giving you 15/10! Not only that, but your nickname is so witty and postmodern! You get a smiley face for such a cool nickname!