View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2003, 06:53 PM        Rejected Reviews: Paperboy
ok... im playing a game about what? lets say.. i give people there papers... i trow papers at little dogs... and... why is this funny you think? why the fuck play a game about being a... paper boy? well i thought the same... but in my drunken hase... i gave it a go any way.. ok.. first we se.. paper boy is the hero and vrap like that on a news paper.. great great... now we see some stuff..
and now... im on my bicycle(i dont know if thats speled right or this is but hey! im drunk... REALY REALY REALY DRUNK!) well.. back ot the game... if i get hit by a dog... i fall of my bicycle! OH GOD THE HORROR!!! AAAAAH THE PAIN..... ok...... to many fungy´s for joe here... still.. i whould think the damn dog whould get more hurt then the paper boy... bot... what the hell.. well... we made the first part... and now im shuting the emulator down.. goign for a walk.. and now i think of all i learned... if your on a bicycle.. youll fall of it if a dog runs into you!... i know a lot of u are goign to think what is this crap?!? well lets say.. i drank WAAAAY to much beer..... goodnight!