View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 26th, 2003, 08:40 PM       
There are/were roughly 16,000 people playing the original SOCOM at any given time. SOCOM also got got wrecked through cheating (but not hacking). SOCOM II has dealt with cheating as best they can, and the numbers of players at any one time are already at the 10,000 mark, with many more to come after Christmas.

I am not necessarily a SOCOM fanboy, but the games are awesome. I hate Counterstrike, because everyone fucking rams it down my throat like it's the God of video games. So I'm ramming SOCOM down their throats because they suck.

I don't worship the game, but it's the most enjoyment I've had playing online ever. I only come off as worshipping it, because that's what happens when you are trying to piss of people who have a boner for Counterstrike, which as you said, is a 5-year-old game.

It's fucking tired. So every time someone mentions CS, I'm going to mention SOCOM. We also need someone else to mention Ghost Recon, I guess. So if anyone's interested, feel free to chime in with "Counterstrike sucks. Ghost Recon rules."

Oh, and Counterstrike sucks. SOCOM rules.