View Single Post
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2003, 03:26 PM       
Where was I trying to be funny? More importantly, where did you call me "not funny?" That bit about you calling everyone who disagrees with you a racist, while not done in this thread, is something you've done extensively in your time here.

And should I suppose that all the burnings of black churches were to improve the fertility of the soil?

This thread is not about anti-semitism. At least it wasn't, until you showed up. It was about somebody pulling a really stupid prank. Everything's a cause with you. And I don't think anti-semitism is hilarious at all. I was simply pointing out that you have virtually no sense of humor about anything whatsoever, particularly your own heritage. I mentioned Mel Brooks because he, unlike you, is a guy who delights in his heritage, and finds much humor in it. Furthermore, you can find humor in just about anything, provided, of course, you are not utterly devoid of a sense of humor.

My point was not to downplay anti-semitism at all. While I don't know you personally, I couldn't help pointing out that, on this site, you come across as a humorless prick who's just looking to be outraged about something. In all the time you've been here, I've seen not one joke from you, not one humorous take on ANYTHING.

A comedian named Doug Stanhope had a bit about how he hated playing to college audiences, because they're "just standing there with a blank picket sign and a magic marker, just waiting for you to say the wrong thing." How odd that that makes me think of you.

But, it's a free country, so if you want to be misearble and pissed all the time, who's to stop you?