View Single Post
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2004, 12:05 AM       
In all seriousness, Blanco, this is no different than denying Blacks the right to vote, or Mexicans from getting drivers licenses. It's not about the government getting involved, it's about honoring the freedoms that everyone is already supposed to have.

If that were not the case, the Declaration would have read, "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all White, land-holding, slave-owning men are created equal, while ******s, women, indians, queers and kikes are not."

You think I'm being a "drama queen"? Fuck you. If you truly believed in equality and equal protection under the law, you'd be right alongside me on this one. And I primarily made the Catholic remark because I knew it would piss off Vince.

It's 2004, for Christ's sake. We should be ashamed that it was barely 50 years ago that Blacks were not allowed to play baseball with Whites.

I get so blindly fucking enraged when this sort of thing comes up, because it just goes to prove that we never learn from history.

EDIT: Well, shit. Now I feel guilty for saying "fuck you," because you went all nice and made a good joke. No hard feelings.