View Single Post
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2004, 06:53 PM       
I watched SNL too. Yeah, I remember a lot of Mike Myers and Dana Carvey and shit. I remember having a friend over and watching the Toonces the Driving Cat primetime special. Shit that's a great fucking special. I have it on video, watched it a few weeks ago. I remember referencing "Schwing!" and not knowing what it meant.

I watched the Critic from the first episode too. It cracked me up. I remember sometimes I'd laugh at references I didn't get just because i knew they were SUPPOSED to be funny and my dad would be like "you GOT that?? "

I remember going to all the video stores in town to rent all the Monty Python's Flying Circus videos. No one video store had all of them, they'd have like 10 of them and I found all but one and taped them all.

I watched the State because it came on before (or after?) Beavis and Butt-head. It fucking cracked me up, dude. The State is one of my favoritest shows ever.

I've been watching a lot of Beavis and Butt-head because I've been transfering my collection to DVD. There are many episodes I can remember exactly where and who I was with when I first saw it. I can't say that for any other shows.

I was 13 when South Park came on... Saw and TAPED the very first airing of the very first episode.