View Single Post

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2003, 12:09 PM       
What a display of blind ignorance. That is the most pathetic party-line hard stance i have seen on this board yet.

1.) We are already working with multiple other sources for oil. We have a large supply ourselves, and currently pull a very heavy load from Venezuela and Nigeria. There is always more oil. If Bush is such a heavy "Oil Man" - then explain this to me. How, in your infinite wisdom, do you suppose saturating the market with such a large amount of oil will benefit the top secret oil connections Bush has? Do you understand the theory of supply and demand. The supply is more than being met currently. The demand is not growing at any abnormal pace. So how can oversaturation of the oil market benefit American companies?

2.) Saddam is not, nor has he ever been a threat??? Where are your facts. Show me even a shred of evidence or a theory by a valid source that this statement is true. He is clearly connected to terrorism against this country. Read jayna Davis for starters then I will move onto more specific sources which VERY CLEARLY verify this. Perhaps your source is Dan Rather and his puppet "translator" or do you prefer Chrissy Hynde... or maybe Sean Penn? What is the foundation for your argument?