View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 02:38 PM       
I saw that... Andrew has been scouring the web looking for anything that might validate his new view that Bush won't win because he doesn't deserve to.... for backing the FMA. He gets all pissy when he's accused of withdrawing support based on that one thing, but I'm not buying.

There's plenty of predictions out there that support either outcome, and I believe my view, of course, is the one that's right. Who wouldn't? Nobody formulates an opinion that they believe is wrong, do they?

I don't technically have a dog in this fight, so I tend to believe my opinion is objective. No matter who wins, my point of view as to the direction this country should be headed will be ignored, so I suppose I'll be counted among the losers when the election is finally decided by the courts in January or so.

Maybe the legal battle will render all this dissection of voter intentions so much wasted time.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!