View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 03:19 PM       
My vote doesn't count. I don't want my vote to count. I have no reason to show any support for a candidate who I don't know shit about, just because people are telling me that Bush is stupid.

I'm not educated enough to really know if my vote is one I want to give to Bush, Kerry, etc. And I refuse to be another retard who votes without knowing what the fuck we're doing.

And I refuse to GET educated. I'm happy in my decision to believe that the information available to me regarding what each candidate brings to the table is not what will effect my life, nor will it be enough to enlighten me as to how it will affect the country for better or for worse. All I know is that with the Bushes, we've found ourselves in high-profile wars, which could or could not be coincidence. By that alone, I'd consider Kerry. But do I KNOW anything about Kerry? No. So why should I vote for him just because I associate the other candidate with war?

I just don't care. I vote for apathy. I've lived my life just fine regardless of who was in office. Bush, Clinton, Bush, whoever.

Besides, we know Kerry's going to win, so why bother? It'd just be a "Me too!" formality, where I can try and play with the rest of the group. And if I voted for Bush, it'd be a throwaway vote, or if my vote REALLY does matter, then we'd have a president who most people don't want in the first place.

I vote for a dictatorship, run by Dustin Diamond.