View Single Post
Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 4th, 2004, 01:07 PM       
Billy Gunn - Been around forever, nothing to do anymore. Personal problems. Understood.

Albert - Hasn't been used since WRESTLEMANIA, when he was traded to Raw and never seen again. Don't agree with that, but understood.

Chuck Palumbo - Traded to Raw, breaking up the effective FBI stable. Made no sense, was never used. Again, don't agree with that, but understood.

Test - Great worker, potential to come back into a great role once fully healed. Boning Stacy Kiebler. I can imagine him being on the injured list for so long and the payment he was receiving from his contract was a problem, but still. Not understood.

Gail Kim - One of the best female workers right now. COMPLETELY changed her wrestling style to be tighter and safer, and still pulled off amazing moves. Looked to be figuring into a story between Trish and Lita. Not fucking understood.

Nidia - Tough Enough winner who never evolved into an actual wrestler. Became a valet for Jamie Noble in a fairly amusing role. Then everything went downhill, and nothing's come from her ever again. Understood.

Now for three MORE people.

Jazz - Another great worker. Not easy on the eyes, but she was a legitimate wrestler, and played her role wonderfully. Not fucking understood.

Rodney Mack - Separating him from his mouthpiece, Teddy Long, was a really stupid idea. He's a decent enough worker, but couldn't stand on his own two feet worth a shit. Understood.

Johnny Stamboli - I liked him when he first showed up. The FBI gimmick worked for a while. The whole stable is now fucked up. But I honestly can't remember the last time I saw him used. Still, I liked him. Undertsood.

What kills me is they're doing this cleaning up for financial reasons.
THEY JUST FUCKING GAVE SOME DUMB BITCH A QUARTER-MILLION DOLLARS TO STAND AROUND AND DO NOTHING FOR A YEAR! THEY JUST SIGNED ANOTHER DUMB BITCH AS AN INTERVIEWER WHEN THEY ALREADY HAVE THREE! THEY ARE SIGNING A NEW TOUGH ENOUGH WINNER TO WIN A MILLION DOLLARS!

Really doesn't make any fucking sense. "Well, we're letting you go because we can't afford to pay you for your hard work. Instead, we'll pay unimaginaly more amounts to people not even qualified to open their mouths, much less get in the ring. Goodbye."