View Single Post
Magister_Ludi is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2004, 09:51 PM       
Name- uuh... yeah, right, I´m gonna give you all the opportunity to mock out of my name... forget it!!!....

nah, who am I kidding? my name is Rogelio Guzmán Verduzco, go ahead and mock (like I could get offended by that... snif...)

Age- 22 (too damn old to be messing with childs underwe... I mean... toys... too damn young to be ranting bitterly like a 70 year old bastard)

job- Net Cafe owner... (life can be sweet)

where you at?- the most obvious answer (here) must be used already... so, I´ll say "aquÃ*" and be happy

why did you start posting- well... I just felt like posting in a message board where not everybody was depressed...

how long have you been on the board- couple of minutes...

hobbies- Living...

fav. music/band- Sopor Aeternus and the Ensamble of Shadows

fav. book- just one? ok... mhh... "The Poets Wedding" by Antonio Skármeta

fav. movie- It´s a tie between "Bill and Ted´s Bogus Journey" and "Convivencia"

Who do you hate the most on this board- no one... yet...

Fav. Beatle- Ringo (gotta love Caveman!)
"Do you know how I see the world? Like a person who is dying. It's a worm who is dying to make a butterfly. We must not stop the worm from dying, we must help the worm to die to help the butterfly to be born. We need to dance with death. This world is dying, but very well. We will make a big, big enormous butterfly. You and I will be the first movements in the wings of the butterfly because we are speaking like this."
~ ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky