View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 04:48 PM       
"Pussifed troops thanks to Madam Clinton"
I like that. You're right, you ARE well spoken. Does the beautiful black woman you 'dated' know that the worst thing you can think of to say about someone you don't like is that they're a 'pussy'? What's with you and 'pussy'? Do you not like womens genitals? Do they frighten you? And while we're on the subject of your beautiful and conveniantly black girlfriend, if you poked her with pin did she fly around nbear the cieling getting smaller and smaller and then fly out the window? Is tht what happened at the end of almost a year?

"Put a bullet in his fucking brain. Send the head back to his parents with "T R A I T O R" tattoed to it."
If THAT didn't show who was the most civilized nation on earth, fuck all what would! I'll assume this is Hyperbole and that you don't literally mean that. It just sums up how you feel. Cause, you know, sending tattooed dismembered heads to parents? Kind of not what America is all about. Kind of more like what Saddam is about.

"pussy-footing"

"The military is not the place to have your feelings accomidated. Its a place to learn how to kill human beings and destroy things. End of story."
I know a guy who learned structural engineering in the army. My dad and my Grandfather were both in the army, but as Doctors they were kind of too pussyfied to kill anyone or destroy anything. But hey, if that's the end of the story, well, what the hell. I always thought deterence was part of the military, and peacekeeping and rebuilding, but, you know, I'm a pussy. Can we just say the army is mostly about killing and destroying? And can you get less of a hard on when you say it?

"Muslims and any other extremist group need to be screened very carefully before they enter the country"

What about the ones that are already here? That Pat Robertson fella strikes me as one grenade roll away from a terrorist about two or three times per 700 club episode.

"I want a military that takes NO shit. Fuck with the U.S. and you might as well count the DAYS that you exist on this planet. I want the USMC to make foreign enemies shit their pants when they hear the acronym. I want the army to be the baddest fucking war machine that has walked. I want my navy and navy seals to be the baddest war machine that ever touched the water. I want my Air Force to be seen as the sulfer that rained down on Soddom and Ghamorah."

Who needs to scrub out their camoflauge panties now? Look, John Wayne, a boy howdie guy like you who knows what we NEED in an army and uses as an excuse for not being enlisted that he wasn't FIT enough for the marines is full of shit. You gonna sit on your ass waiting for the officership of a nuclear sub? You want the enemy to "Shit their pants"? Put your life where your mouth is. Maybe someone else won't have to die for you. Go see some dead bodies, go stand in front of bullets and look at some guy you killed and then if you spout this line of shit at least you'll be speaking about something besides your necro erotic fantasies. Do it NOW before you type another word, I'm sure there's a recruiting station in your neighborhood where mybe some grizzled sergeant who's ctually been in combat can tell you to let go of your weenie, close your chow hole and BE a REAL soldier instead of talking like a B-movie. Or better yet, ask any of the soldiers who are regulars on this board or who have been what they think of your adolescent yowling.

"I want a CRAZY mother fucker like Patton back in our military"
S'funny, 'cause you sound like you're one of the CRAZY motherfuckers from Doctor Strangelove." You know where they had military like the one your talking about? Germany. Know where they still got 'em? North Korea. What the hell have you got against Saddam? He's a CRAZY motherfucker.

"I am willing to bet my life savings that if I told this to the vast majority of current and former armed servicemen and women, they would not see it as an "insane rant" but a "ray of truth". "

How much is your life savings? Maybe, Maybe if you said that shit to a bunch of new recruits who've never had live ammo fired at them and have yet to see a melted body sticking out of what used to be a tank. If you said it to ANY of the soldiers I've known in my life you'd be lucky if they didn't pound the shit out of you for blowing smoke out your asshole. Even if they think what you think, the last thing they want to hear is some snot nosed little civillian spouting off like death is a movie.

You want people to adress your 'ideas' instead of you? You make it hard. Your such a huge asshole, your like a black hole sucking all argument towards your personal awfullness.

But since you asked, I'll tell you what I don't want in my nuclear powered army from the commander in chief on down. CRAZY motherfuckers. There's too much at stake here for crazy people no matter who they fuck. I want clear eyed professional soldiers who understand the awful importance of what they do and value it beyond the simple destruction you seem so enamored of. I want warriors who are taught that taking life is an awesome responsability, not a football game, and who trust completely that they're commanders are using their lives for damn good reason and with the utmost respect. I want an Army tht isn't so full of it's image as the #1 bad ass that they underestimate the intelligence, commitment and potential of the enemy. I want military planners who learn the language and the culture of the people they face so they have some meager understanding of who to ally themselves with and who will merely be new brutal dictator repalcing the old brutal dictator.

All your looking for is a monster on a leash, a boogey man to terrify the bad guys with. I want a respectful and talented a Super Surgeon. And to tell you the truth, I think that's closer to what we have than the sick imaginings of a twisted little frat boy like you.

I'm sorry I can't immediately accept you as 'dispensing truth'. Get out of that uncomfortble handstand, stand on your feet, stop talking out your ass and maybe I will.