View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 11:15 PM       
There'svarious sources depending on what pointof view you'd like to take, I guess. Most of what i said was from gnostic sources, but from a more traditional point of view some people think the Angel's who were cast out of heaven and bred with human women to make nephilim in the book of enoch is the fall of lucifer. I think even within the church and educated folk there's a few different opinions on what exactly constitutes the fall of lucifer... don't forget, though, there's plenty of other books that aren't in the traditional bible. Like the Nag hammadhi writings, the writings of valentius, the dead sea scrolls, the pseudepigrapha and the apocyphra... a few of those were around even before jesus, and most of the others no more than 500 years after...