View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 12:12 PM       
I-mockery should have a gayness calculator using English Gematria. We'd be so "fancy". We could even have a function that converts them to e-prime first. To make them more smarter. Of course, if the calculator would ever be turned upon itself, it would probably inexplicably turn bright pink and bake a honey glazed turkey for your holiday feasts. Even though it's JANUARY. I know that shit don't keep! YOU BETTAH GET A BIG JAR. Turkey flavored jam!
ON a side note, i have the best jam in the world, it's apricot. I also have plum. With little pilsbury bisquits...

read this, it's almost pointless.
http://abaababa.ouvaton.org/number-666.php ENGLISH GEMATRIA SOLVES ANOTHER MYSTERY.