View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2005, 06:04 PM       
By the by, what would you consider to be the purpose of that? I think it fits in well with discussions of evolution or the purpose of life. It sort of lends to the whole "Oneness" thing people talk about, what we do as individuals in some sense effects the whole. Because of this, considering humanity as a mass attempting to evolve to something better,(at the very least, considering what you posted as a means to social and cultural evolution) does what we do in our day to day lives have a large effect on how the whole works? A weak link in the chaos chain sort of thing.
So if humanity as a whole is trying to evolve into a super humanity, to what end? If the universe(or existence) functions on the same chaotic level, then how the whole of humanity is functioning effects how the whole of the universe is working, then the universe is also attempting to evolve to become a super universe. That can go into a lot of other thoughts.. but i always wonder, what's the point? Are we going to go around and beat up other universes, or are we going to chaos chain the other universes into becoming super universes? And if we do that, what's the point? At a certain point it becomes pointless. Who cares if you're big and bad, or if you're completed within yourself, through and through. What happens after that? You become stale and algaeic, creating another imperfect lifeform which collapses the whole. Rust is a curse to those who seek unity or perfection. The only thing I can think that makes it worthwhile is the pursuit of bliss, or the desire to flee from it. Probably both, unification errors right personification errors, solace within the epitemy of our own dualistic and chaotic nature-- keep pushing that stone. Duality is our epic of desertion and I pray it ends knowing it's infinite... is pursuing bliss anymore rewarding than the persuit of futility? I find they share the same facade. Repitition becomes our world, will our manifestation and copulation/ pity our means of survival. It makes you feel shame for yourself and everything around you, knowing it's all a built up dilusion based on the desire for meaning, but there can be no meaning and never will except within your insanity. Cthulu epics become exciting while eternal peace and solace become the weapon to bore eyes.
The universe is insane and in a state of constant angst, it's adorable. It is likely we have become our own epitimized universe an infinite amount of times then commited suicide. The will of our broken souls then molded our new haven while pieces of our angelic nature stayed in jolly candy land.
The universe is so pointless and eternity makes my heart throb with hatred. Who's idea was that anyway?
the funny thing is that bliss is attributed to nothingness, absolute void. Escapades from this. Somewhere along the line of striving for bliss everyone became a nihilist.