Thread: Wag the dog
View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2005, 08:54 PM       
Oh shit. I didn't realize it was an aryan site. I was broguht straight to the article by google and didn't give myself a chance to evaluate the site. I apologize for the big, gay misunderstanding.. If you think about it, it's kind of comical. You're jumping to conclusions and accusing me for being anti-semite simply because I stated that a certain group of people who happens to be israelis are involved in the spy ring, tricking the US into fighting the Iraq War for them and possibly carrying out the 9/11 attacks. Then I post an article from an aryan site which I wasn't even aware of as the source, yet it has made me look more like a nazi. Hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against jewish people. I even slept at a jewish family's house for a weekend in pennsylvania coupla years ago and with me being a catholic, I had accidently broken several rules of the conversative jews' house policies. Now you see that my life is filled with series of big, gay misunderstandings. Anyway, my big problem is PM Sharon, the mossad and the zionists who are creating bad image and global hate toward the jewish commuity. But then just because the article was posted on an aryan site, it doesn't neccessarily means it's untrue. Of course people are going to dismiss it because it was posted on a hate-group site. Now that you've provided me a source claiming the 4000 missing jew was a lie set up by a group of muslims in hopes to raise suspicions that israelis may have carried the attacks, it makes more sense to me. While it sounds astonishing that 4000 jewish people were prewarned and called in sick that day, it's not impossible.

But I would like to hear your take on the fake osama confession video and why it was released to the public. I want to know what the hell these 5 israeli "art students" doing jumping with joy and videotaping the wtc up in smoke? Why were numerous israelis detained for questioning and sent back to israel? Just curious.