Thread: Wag the dog
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2005, 04:40 PM       
"No I'm calling you an anti-semite because you believe the above to be a sane accusation"

Shut up, you sound so irritating.

"Conservative Jews don't have "house policies". It must have been specific to that one family."

Imagine that, the entire jewish population doesn't live in one house. Thank god house is a synonym for WORLD, right?

"Because I'm not interested in justifying some Jew hating conspiracys you picked off white Militia websites"

Well your last few posts in response to 'jew hating conspiracies' have done a really good job expressing that.

"the whole "there are JEWS who are MY FRIENDS and they AGREE WITH ME AND HATE JEWS TOO" argument is a weak one"

Very true, that's a pretty stupid argument, guy.