View Single Post
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 04:31 PM       
The first person to admit they're joking usually loses in a mock war. I was messing with you about being a stoner. I knew you were one when you've claimed to be one several times in the past. I could care less that you smoke pot. I'm a former stoner myself. Currently I smoke only during biking season because it helps take my mind off things to increase focus and stamina while I'm riding. You should try the stuff from Vermont or Maine. They're the fucking boss.

I don't know what really happened in the pentagon attack. Anything that I come to a conclusion would be a conspiracy theory because I wouldn't have any proof backed up. I think an American Airline boeing hit it. Because several witnesses have claimed they saw an AA crashing into the building. Firefighters and cops are regular joes like you and I, how'd do you think they'd react if they saw something that wasn't a boeing? But I admit the fact that top officials wouldn't release tapes of the pentagon attack is very suspicious. I think flight 93 was shot down because the plane exploded into confetti and was scattered 8 miles across the field. Or maybe there was a bomb inside the plane. Nobody really knows for sure, which is why I don't spend a lot of time on it.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center]The government agencies housed at 7 World Trade Center were the United States Secret Service, the Department of Defense, the Immigration and Naturalization Service, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management, the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council ("IRS"), and the Central Intelligence Agency ("CIA").[url]

They probably imploded WTC7 to get rid of evidence of documents and control devices, the same way you would throw out a bong of a moving car as soon as a cop switches on the sirens. If they've found a bong in your car, they would suspect you have some pot on you.

Because of 9/11 people now realize a terror attack that massive could occur on america soil, which is why homeland security invented the terror alert level to keep the public frightened. People are going to continue to support the war on terror until every one last of them motherfuckers in middle east are killed so we can feel safe again. Why didn't they strike the white house? Good question. If I was an islamic terrorist, white house would be my primrary target, or the capitol.